It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Onex Corporation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Are you one to believe the global control through a company. Seeming as it may it appears to be happening. This is the one I have noticed in the United States Hemisphere. I’m pretty sure there is another company maybe even a third like this in Europe and Asia. For now I will only report on what I have found out on this particular company.

The Onex Corporation

Stated by the Wall street journal as a “buyout firm” Onex seems to be the leading controller in almost all aspects of American life and liberty. Basically when a company on this side of the world files chapter 11 Onex comes in buys it out and seizes control of the company. If it cannot control the company then what they do is “manage” the company for its investors and owners. Now it all sounds simple and good, but you have to realize that this company controls everything now from medical equipment and private emergency response service to movie theaters and restaurants. It all seems innocent but you have reported court cases that have been filed that the Onex company will create a sub company in order to buy out a company it wants, or to control a company it cannot achieve by its own name. If it cannot do this by any means necessary then it will just try to bully its way into the business and force other business around to close due to lack of profit.

both CEO’s of the company have been know to and still support the Bilderberg Group. This in turn makes me believe that there is more to this company than just what you see.

I fully understand going forth and making the all mighty dollar but this company has taken it to a whole new level. In my enthusiasm to post this I know I have missed some vital points in this discussion. I ask all of you who view all this info to gather around and share what you find.

I will share that the company info page does not seem complete or fully disclosed. I was trying to look for a particular company I know for a fact controlled by Onex and it did not show up. So I am left asking, how many other companies does this one corporation control that we do not know about.

~Ghost~

Refrences
onex.com...
onex.com...
onex.com...
ecf.ksd.uscourts.gov...
www.bostonphoenix.com...
www.avhlaw.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
/bump

ao other people can see this. im surprised noone has posted about this company. did i post it in the wrong spot or folder or something?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
very interesting stuff.

i dont believe i have seen all this before.
im checking it all out now.

cheers for posting, and i think you're right this deserves more attention.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think it is amazing that they were started in 1984....

Ring a bell?

George Orwell??

1984?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think it is amazing that they were started in 1984....

Ring a bell?

George Orwell??

1984?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

You don't believe that's just a coincidence?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Onex company will create a sub company in order to buy out a company it wants, or to control a company it cannot achieve by its own name. If it cannot do this by any means necessary then it will just try to bully its way into the business and force other business around to close due to lack of profit.

They do have the power, and they are corrupt. This company is highly motivated for gain through every avenue.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
thank you for the replies guys. i was stating to think no one was intrestead in this. i find it amazing this can actually go on and no one is the wiser. these are the restraunts we go to, the theaters we watch, the stores we buy from, and they are all controlled by a master company. how many of these are around the world? does anyone have any other information that i have missed?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Onex was founded in 1983....

Onex, founded in 1983 by Gerry Schwartz

Source

Thats the year I was born. Does that mean Im involved?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

If that is your feeling then here are your other possible culprits...

3i Group • AAC Capital Partners • Advent International • AlpInvest Partners • American Capital • Apax Partners • Apollo Management • Bain Capital • BC Partners • Berkshire Partners • The Blackstone Group • Bridgepoint Capital • Candover • The Carlyle Group • CCMP Capital • Cerberus Capital Management • Charterhouse Capital Partners • Cinven • Clayton, Dubilier & Rice • CVC Capital Partners • Doughty Hanson & Co • EQT Partners • First Reserve Corporation • Fortress Investment Group • General Atlantic • Goldman Sachs Principal Investment Area • GTCR Golder Rauner • Hellman & Friedman • Kohlberg Kravis Roberts • Lehman Brothers Private Equity • Leonard Green & Partners • Madison Dearborn Partners • Nordic Capital • Oak Investment Partners • Oaktree Capital Management • Onex • Teachers' Private Capital • Pacific Equity Partners • PAI Partners • Permira • Providence Equity Partners • Silver Lake Partners • Summit Partners • Sun Capital Partners • TA Associates • Terra Firma Capital Partners • Thomas H. Lee Partners • TPG Capital • Warburg Pincus • Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe

References

Onex Corporation. (2008, November 26). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 08:32, December 2, 2008, from en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
to this date this company is still activly aquiring new ventures in the USA.

2010 Aqusitions

new topics

top topics

join