It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't touch my radio!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
About 2 months ago when I was giving a new friend I had just made a ride home from work, he asks me to put a cd in my radio for him. I put it in and turn it up to a volume that I felt was reasonable. For some reason or another, he feels the need to turn it up LOUDER. This irked me SOOOOOOOOO bad. Needless to say I never gave dude a ride home again. I really had the urge to cuss him out but I just kept my cool. He better be glad that I wasn't in a bad mood that day.

Some people with their sense of entitlement can go the
on somewhere!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I hear what your saying, just when ya got it to that right volume some people feel the need to turn it up even more.
Not funky at all if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Just make a rule saying that somebody must pay you 50 cents to turn the volume and/or station/song.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Little story you might like to hear!

Back in the day, when all cars had tape decks I was in the back seat of a car with a couple of mates driving along lanes in the summer, any ways the guy that was driving rummages around in the glove box, pulls out one of his favourite tapes, slams it in and cranks it up... He loved that cheesy pop rave like bonkers and all that stuff.

Any ways my other mate in the passenger seat pulls it out of the deck as the driver tries to grab it back (remember driving at speed down lane) it gets dropped into the passenger side foot well, the passenger picks up a black tape (it was a bust one that had been hanging around, no label - so it looked a lot like the rave tape)...

He shouts Ha Ha!! tosses it out of the open window, the car mounts a bank and drives right over the corner, (nearly had a proper accident!) the driver back hands the passenger - busts his nose and he's pouring blood! Never seen someone pissing them selves laughing so hard he's atomising blood all over the interior of the car!!!
- my mate (the driver) is still fuming about to reverse to get his precious tape! - the passenger can't get any words out - blood all over his hands and shirt - I pipe up from the back seat - 'he's pulling your leg dude - it was the bust tape'... Now he's bothered about the blood in the car - the passenger is still unable to speak for laughing.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The only person that won't get smacked for touching my radio is my girlfriend, but she knows better. If you want the volume up, ask me. If you want a different station ask me. It reminds me of the idiots that will lean on your car or sit on your hood. NOT OK! If I drove a crappy car it would be fine, but this thing was too expensive to have someone blow out the damn speakers.

top topics

join