It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason for the Murderous Fallujah Dragging

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is a website with links to many articles and pictures of Iraqui Civilian Deaths and casualties:

"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words"

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What? Jarheads getting all fired up and wanting to go on a destructive war path? Never.

Sarcasm over. This is what we train these people to be like. Has anyone ever met a marine or army person. Get them into the field of combat and they cream their jeans. No offense to anyone in the military....you guys ARE the real heros.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
WHy would they raise an army that can be easily defeated by US forces when the Guerilla tactics they are using are working so well?

Because that would prove the point that the majority of Iraqis oppose the US's prescence in Iraq. Without a great uprising it will always be a small, scared minority that are conducting the attacks.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Here is a website with links to many articles and pictures of Iraqui Civilian Deaths and casualties:

Please point out the ones that were actually caused by Coalition bombing, and not the ones caused by the insurgents.

I can't tell from the site.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Because that would prove the point that the majority of Iraqis oppose the US's prescence in Iraq. Without a great uprising it will always be a small, scared minority that are conducting the attacks.

Im sure there are many Iraquis that dont want to kill american soldiers. But I dont need any proof. The Continued attacks on US Forces are proof enough. And they will continue to go on..and on.. and on until the US withdraws from the region.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Im sure there are many Iraquis that dont want to kill american soldiers. But I dont need any proof. The Continued attacks on US Forces are proof enough. And they will continue to go on..and on.. and on until the US withdraws from the region.

They don't need to kill to make their point. If anything they would want to prevent further killing as way of showing that they are better than we are because they do not need to use violence.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

WHy would they raise an army that can be easily defeated by US forces when the Guerilla tactics they are using are working so well?

I was watching the news last night...nbc or cbs, anyway, they where interviewing alot of Iraqi people about this and more than not said "The Americans Deserved What They Got"....or "The Americans Deserved It, But Not In That Way". This to me proves that the majority of Iraqi people just want to be left alone.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's not as easy as it seems to sneak out pictures and videos. one reason for this being, suppression and restriction of removing items over the border, if this does occur, it'll fall into the hands of allies eventually, and it's hard to target where these pictures via e-mail would go. I wouldn't exactly call these people savages, the reason being, the world only see's one side of the events. In other words, the losers aren't able to show the world what they have seen or go through. Does it make us feel stronger by calling these people savages? is it that as americans, we have an inferiority complex, and based on our technological advances, we're ultimately better and more civilized then these people? I think not. If the americans tortured the people there, I gurantee you the american public wouldn't know. They want to show these people as savages because they want to give you a reason to hate.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is simplistic to call people of a different culture "savage." When you have an occupying force in your home plus a mercenary army along with that (Black Water), who've killed your family and destroyed your land, how are you supposed ot react? Docile?

I never called them as a people savage, just the ones that committd the act.

Where is the proof of all these crimes that Blackwater committed? Surely it should be easy to find proof that is not heresay.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Please point out the ones that were actually caused by Coalition bombing, and not the ones caused by the insurgents.

I can't tell from the site.

In pictures: Baghdad shops bombing

CAUTION! GRAPHIC
Pictures That bush Does Not Want You To See

CAUTION! GRAPHIC
This Is Gulf War 2

There many many more sites with articles and news.. Ill see if I can dig up some more.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

They don't need to kill to make their point. If anything they would want to prevent further killing as way of showing that they are better than we are because they do not need to use violence.

Put yourself in their shoes. If a foreign power invaded your country causing Death and destruction all around you and maybe killing people you know.. loved ones..etc...wouldn't you respond with hatred and violence?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Mob Mentality American Style:

Wal Mart

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Put yourself in their shoes. If a foreign power invaded your country causing Death and destruction all around you and maybe killing people you know.. loved ones..etc...wouldn't you respond with hatred and violence?

Why is it all the Dems on the site keep posting the same what if question?

Let's not forget that this is the same power who got rid of a dictator who ruled by fear and killed several hundred thousand people. If I were in their shoes I would be more concerned with the fact that more civilans have died at the hands of fellow Iraquis than from any other source.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joseph Knecht
Mob Mentality American Style:

Wal Mart

This was posted here before. This woman who was "trampled" had a previous history of faking injuries in stores and then suing them later.

But ive seen this type of thing happen before in my home town. There was an electronics store opening here and they were having great rebates for the first people who came. There was a riot outside and the police had to be called. Its amazing to me why people behave this way. Thats why I try not to go to stores. I do most of my shopping online.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There many many more sites with articles and news.. Ill see if I can dig up some more.

Once again, where is the proof that this were caused by coalition bombings and not by the insurgents with the random bombings?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Why is it all the Dems on the site keep posting the same what if question?

Let's not forget that this is the same power who got rid of a dictator who ruled by fear and killed several hundred thousand people. If I were in their shoes I would be more concerned with the fact that more civilans have died at the hands of fellow Iraquis than from any other source.

#1 Im not a dem, rep, or anything. Im just me.
#2 You didnt answer the question. Would you be driven to kill if an invading power killed people you know? Im guessing some people would pick up arms and fight back.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Once again, where is the proof that this were caused by coalition bombings and not by the insurgents with the random bombings?

Let's just be safe and consider them equally responsible, half and half!

You seem to be under the false impression that AMERICANS are not killing INNOCENT civilians. If that's the case then you are SADLY mistaken! Why not take some responsibility?

Quit bull#tin' around and face the hard truth. War is hell.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Let's just be safe and consider them equally responsible, half and half!

You seem to be under the false impression that AMERICANS are not killing INNOCENT civilians. If that's the case then you are SADLY mistaken! Why not take some responsibility?

Couldn't have said it better myself. I was going to reply but you summed it up quite nicely.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
#1 Im not a dem, rep, or anything. Im just me.
#2 You didnt answer the question. Would you be driven to kill if an invading power killed people you know? Im guessing some people would pick up arms and fight back.

1. Made the assumption based on your anti-Republican stance.
2. Of course people are going to fight back, that is why you have to win the people over after the fighting is over. It is human nature to resist change.

As for me, I could not really answer that question unless I were in that situation and had concrete proof.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I never said that we are not killing them, I said that we were not deliberately attacking them. Civilian casualties are a fact of war, no one can deny that.

I have issue with people making the false claims that the US goes out of its way to attack innocent civilians.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join