It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason for the Murderous Fallujah Dragging

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, I orginally thought it was becasue these people were more militant than others but apparently this was an act of revenge. See, what MSNBC and Faux won't tell you...

AMY GOODMAN: It's good to have you with us. Can you describe the reaction in the streets to what took place in Fallujah?

GHAZWAN AL-MUKHTAR: This incident happened in Fallujah where two days before that, the American army shot many many people, women and children, on the streets, and --- in a bizarre shooting incident that was unjustified, killing many people. Fallujah has been a place where the US Army has actually used brutal force to suppress the people there, including using the F-15s, and F-16s to attack villages and place where they think the resistances are, which is unjustified to use high explosives against individuals. This resulted in many, many casualties in the province. Added to it, they have detained, for 50 or 60 days, hundreds of people on and off, which alienated the people against the American forces and the American contractors or the American security contractors, which are really a private army, uncontrollable by the US. This is part of the privatization of the war.

www.democracynow.org.../04/01/1621223

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
*sits back, opens a beer, and waits for the "repugnants" to show up*

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nothing's gonna happen b/c I'm backing up whatever I say with facts.

"The Americans may think it is unusual but this is what they should expect. They show up in places and shoot civilians so why can't they be killed?" Falluja shop worker Amir said on Thursday.

news.ft.com.../WireFeed/WireFeed&c=WireFeed&cid=1080804778363

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Yeah but you know they will show up and try to discredit you and defend the indefensible. Its what they do.

*takes a sip of beer, and waits*

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Then where are the rest of them? So far all you have shown us a SINGLE article, which is completely hearsay. Where are the confirmed facts?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I know. But, they must be masochists if they are trying to deal with me.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Then where are the rest of them? So far all you have shown us a SINGLE article, which is completely hearsay. Where are the confirmed facts?

Oh, God, you again. Well, if you must know I added the Fianancial Times.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

*In his best Michael Buffer voice*

*"Ladies and Gentlemen..... LETS GET READY TO RUUUUMMMMMBBBBBBBBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

*In his best Michael Buffer voice*

*"Ladies and Gentlemen..... LETS GET READY TO RUUUUMMMMMBBBBBBBBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

If you don't have anything to add to the discussion then just sit there, shut up, and drink your beer.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oh, God, you again. Well, if you must know I added the Fianancial Times.

Wow, you found two whole articles all by yourself. Both of them are complete heresay.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

"The Americans may think it is unusual but this is what they should expect. They show up in places and shoot civilians so why can't they be killed?" Falluja shop worker Amir said on Thursday.

Sad to say this type of killing of american soldiers is only going to get worse. Every week we see stories of soldiers being killed in attacks. The Iraqui people dont want us there. Hell I dont think anyone in the middle east wants us there.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I also did not see any confirmed facts. No irrefutable proof of what was being claimed. Interesting stuff though.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Surely you can show us the proof of their claims about innocent civilians getting bombed on a daily basis over there?

There has to be pictures of that happening since it is such a prevelant problem, right?

The real reason that they dragged those guys through the streets is simple, they are savages. Notice how they start attacking them en masse after the ambush had occurred.

If things are really that bad over there, then why aren't there mass uprisings? Why only ambushes? If there is so much anti-US feeling over there, then why can't they quickly raise an army and openly attack our troops over there?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
I also did not see any confirmed facts. No irrefutable proof of what was being claimed. Interesting stuff though.

Interesting stuff indeed. Reports of US forces firing and killing civilians have been on the internet for a while now. I know Ive personaly read many stories in news websites about it. Just because it wasnt reported by CNN it doesnt mean it didnt happen. Remember who the media works for these days.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Interesting stuff indeed. Reports of US forces firing and killing civilians have been on the internet for a while now. I know Ive personaly read many stories in news websites about it. Just because it wasnt reported by CNN it doesnt mean it didnt happen. Remember who the media works for these days.

Then why aren't seeing pictures and movies of these attacks that have been snuck out of Iraq. If they are occurring so much then it should be easy to get pics of it and email them out to all the media outlets.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If there is so much anti-US feeling over there, then why can't they quickly raise an army and openly attack our troops over there?

WHy would they raise an army that can be easily defeated by US forces when the Guerilla tactics they are using are working so well?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Then why aren't seeing pictures and movies of these attacks that have been snuck out of Iraq. If they are occurring so much then it should be easy to get pics of it and email them out to all the media outlets.

Good point. I could probably search around and see if I can find something.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I was not questioning the facts because it was not reported by CNN. I was questioning the validity of the claims presented because they were just that, claims that we are not able to verify or disprove at the moment.

People can say whatever they want. I take most of what I read on the Net with a huge pinch of salt.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The real reason that they dragged those guys through the streets is simple, they are savages. Notice how they start attacking them en masse after the ambush had occurred.

If things are really that bad over there, then why aren't there mass uprisings? Why only ambushes? If there is so much anti-US feeling over there, then why can't they quickly raise an army and openly attack our troops over there?

This is simplistic to call people of a different culture "savage." When you have an occupying force in your home plus a mercenary army along with that (Black Water), who've killed your family and destroyed your land, how are you supposed ot react? Docile?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join