It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian predicts breakup of US (USSR style breakup)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Click here for original story.

Please go to the above referenced link before you read any part of this thread. Thanks.

DC has sold itself to BigCorpInc at our expense. Add up the amount of all these multi hundered billion dollar bail out programs. The amount is well over $1 trillion US.

I wasn't aware the US had that much money laying around. Probably because we don't!

Let's see; $1 trillion / 300 million Americans = $3,333.33 US. That's PER American. And all the bail outs combined are worth more then that.

How many months would your mortgage be paid with that kind of money? How about your car note? A credit card? Maybe you could pay off a bad debt with it?

What do you think these CEOs with their million dollar salaries and multi million dollar annual bonuses are going to do with 1 billion or 10 billion dollars?

Jet planes, exotic business meetings for the Board of Directors, an extra vacation mansion in France? More multi million dollar bonuses?

You think they will use the money to double the salary for the company janitors? Or any of the entry level employees? hahahaha Of course I am kidding!

Enhance the benefits package for their employees? pttt LOL I'm on a roll!

Here is corporate America's big plan and DC is buying into it; instead of giving that money to Americans to get out of debt, we'll give it to the corporations so they an loan it to Americans so the people will be in MORE debt. Not less.

Slavery with a paycheck, people. Slavery with a paycheck.

Depending on what happens between Israel and Iran, I still think WWIII could break out in the middle east.

But with DC giving away BILLIONS of dollars that we don't have, I think DC and the CEOs know what is coming and they simply wantt o cash in while there is still time.

You know you are going to declare bankruptcy and you still have $1,000.00 available on your credit card.
Why not, right?

The system is setup up to make you fail. How else could you be that broke and still have room on your credit cards to go deeper?

Here is the problem. Not only does the US feed more then 50% of the world, we also provide just about the largest amounts of humanitarian aid, economic aid, military aid, ect. ect. When we fail, do you really think Russia, China, and India are going to step in and pick up the slack?

Oh, they will step in alright. They will step right into America and we will be fighting WWIV in our own back yard.

If our economy falls, there is no way the world is not going to send their agents over here and push us to our second civil war.

Americans sure won't do it. We have proved that the days of protests leading to change in this country ended in the 60s or 70s. From time to time, Americans have stood up against the system in support of change. But that often turned into being more about getting free stuff from the stores then about following through on the demand for change.

Seeing as DC is aiding the crisis, I think the break up of the US is the only way out. The only way the world will forgive US debt is if we give them a piece of the American pie. They will slice us into independent countries and we will end up looking allot like the European Union.

The United Nations of America.

Heck, it even has a ring to it!

Here is my guess on how it might turn out;

Alaska and Texas are about the only two nations that have the resources to survive on their own. So there you would have two independent nations.

The Pacific States of America would consist of Washington State, Oregon, California, and Hawaii.

The Western States of America would be Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Nevada.

The nation of New England would be Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.

The Southern States of America would be Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi.

The Northern States of America would be Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana.

States I am not so sure about are North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware. I am also not sure which way Washington, DC would go.

I think the tropical Atlantic territories would favor joining Florida the most. The Pacific territories would likely want to join up with Hawaii or California but I think both would be in the Pacific States of America.

DC would want to be part of New England but I think the South would want it to.

I see Maryland and Delaware having a hard time deciding between New England and the South.

I see the states around Texas thinking about joining Texas.

Minnesota would have a hard time deciding if they want to go north or west.

And the central states west of the Mississippi River would face the same situation as Minnesota.

Further down the road, I can see a WWV breaking out.

Russia would make a play for Alaska.

Mexico could make a play for Texas.

And on a much smaller scale, Japan could make a play for Hawaii.

An international divide and conquer strategy against the US. WWIII would weaken us. WWIV would divide us. WWV would conquesr us.

When your #1, there is only one direction you can go, right?

And we are headed there right now.

Robin Hood.

And the US is the hood that is about to be robbed.

These bail outs need to go to the people or not go anywhere at all. If they go to the corporations, they will raise our interest rates, give us more credit to hang ourselves, and this country will surely die.

DC and the CEOs know it and they want to cash in ON YOU AND ME while there is still time.

You think DC is getting a courtesy kickback from the CEOs for the bailouts?

You think Israel doesn't see a chance to profit from this? Russia, China, Japan?

Israel might just fall into the Iranian trap to attack Iran. That triggers WWIII and by the time WWV is over, Israel is wiped from the map and the few that are left live on a reservation in what was once America.

I see Native Americans making a demand for their own country and getting it. It's only a question of which state we will be removed from to make room.

But now I am adding a racial tone and that is not my intent.

So, opinions? Please be polite.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think Russia is eyeing Alaska.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is so far-fetched!

The case of the USSR is different from that of the US. The USSR is very much segregated ethnically. This makes USSR more susceptible to a break-up. The population of the US has homogenized.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Very interesting thought .
The only thing that you are forgetting about is Canada / Quebec .
In time such a thing would create a united north America . You can be sure that if such an arrangement was made you can be sure that Quebec would join as an independent country there by forcing the rest of Canada to follow , the east going after Quebec then BC and Alberta with the Perry provinces with the choice to go with Alberta or join Ontario . Saskatewan would join Ontario and the 3 territories would most likely join Alaska .

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh forgot to mention , Buffalo would join Ontario because of there sports teams

Joke for the people of Toronto and Buffalo .

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Meh, it's very doubtful from my viewpoint, I see a military coup much more likely than an outright breakup because of the reliance of the states on the Federal government and the fact that the first American civil war changed it from "these United States of America" to "this United States of America."
At most I would guess a few extreme but key hotspots if anything will happen. I don't think it will be like what some people want. My suspicions.

United we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I like your ideas in your post...minus a few minor changes.

Arkansas and Louisianna are part of the south...make no mistake about it.

The north can have Maryland and West Virginia.....we don't want em.

Perhaps Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and W. Va could form a Mid Atlantic states of America.

Give New Mexico and the Dakotas back to the natives, they deserve it.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There is no proto-nationalism in these areas to push this movement. We are too mass cultured, multi-diverse, multi-ethnic, etc. The only exceptions are Hawaii and Alaska where indigenous ethnic groups remain in large numbers.

If there is any real divide at all between Americans it lies in the north/south; democrat/republican difference. But I still think there is too much to lose in a divided America.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"Walk on Washington"...Time for Voices to make a Difference Again!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The economic crisis is going to hit all countries. Every country is going to have people losing life savings, running out of water, electricity shut off, food stocks dwindling. Russia could break up more than it already has and China could end up in a different arrangement.

For the US how is a government of 8 states going to be any better than one of 50? How loyal are people going to be to these supposed new countries? Remember after 911 flags went up everywhere. The same will happen again. We will just have to accept encroaching neighbors from the south, there is no way around it.

A falling tide drops all ships.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
the financial crise may be hitting all countries, but it's worse in the us, where we have seen large numbers of people lose their homes and houseing communities falling apart with homes boarded up, huge drops in home values, retail chains are going bankrupt and empty retail buildings can be seen..in europe and asia-there is recession and less economic growth, unemployment is higher and there are job losses but you can't see these drastic effects.

top topics

join