It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the bloodline theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
wassup

I've become quite tired of watching youtube video's telling me that the same bloodline has been ruling the world ever since ancient egypt without really showing me detailed evidence so I decided to do some research on my own.

For those who don't know about this theory appearently the people at the inner circles of the illuminati can trace their bloodline back to ancient egypt. The bloodline most notably include the royal families of europe, william of orange, the merovingians, constantine the great, cleopatra of egypt, alexander the great etc.

First I'd like to point out a weak spot in the theory.
I'd like to quote freight tomsen on his tread the presidential bloodlines.

"Before the Habsburgs, the House of Lorraine and Charlemagne were the Merovingians (Meroveus/Merovee) who originally brought the bloodline to France and Northwest Europe. Back in 4th century Rome the bloodline passed through Emperor Constantine, the first professed Christian emperor who initiated the Roman Empire’s transition into a Christian State and presided over the first Council of Nicaea. He was preceded by the Roman Piso family whom will be discussed at length later. Before them came Herod the Great of Biblical fame and Ptolemy XIV, son of the most well-known Roman emperor Julius Caesar. Caesar actually married into the bloodline through Cleopatra, the most well-known Egyptian Queen. A little further down this very same bloodline brings us to Alexander the Great"

So the bloodline should be like this:
PTOLEMY AULETES 11
M. EUPATRIA (DAUGHTER OF MITHERIDATES)
_________________|_________________
| |
ARSINOE CLEOPATRA 7 (THE CLEOPATRA)
M. MENNEUS M. JULIUS CAESAR
| N. MARK ANTONY
PTOLEMY BAR MENNEUS
M. CONCUBINE?
M. ALEXANDRIA REGENT
|
MARIAMNE 1
M. KING HEROD (THE GREAT)
|
ARISTOBULUS
M. BERENICE

Little bit messed up sorry for that. Anyway according to wikipedia (admit not the best source) Arsinoe, the sister of Cleopatra was excecuted on the orders of her sisters without having any children. Atleast I couldn't find a mentioning of children and also not on other websites. Also PTOLEMY BAR MENNEUS seems to by quite a vague character as well as I cannot find anything about him.
In the book "The Cambridge History of Judaism" he is mentioned several times and the author(s) also state that he was married to ALEXANDRIA REGENT.
Here is a ling to the book. You can easily search under Menneus and will find that he is mentioned numberous times which should indicate that he excisted.
books.google.nl... &sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=9&ct=result#PPR13,M1

Yet I've also come across this:
Wagner's Pedigree Charts show no trace of an Arsinoe, daughter of Ptolemy
Auletes and sister of Queen Cleopatra. Nor do his charts show any
Menneus, nor any Ptolemy Bar Menneus. I cannot recall ever seeing this
Ptolemy Bar Menneus before.

> |
> PTOLEMY BAR MENNEUS
> M. CONCUBINE?
> M. ALEXANDRIA REGENT
> |
> MARIAMNE
> M. HEROD THE GREAT

This is all wrong, and seems to be quite garbled.

Of King Herod's several wives, there were two named Mariamne (Miriam).
The first one was the heiress of the Hasmonaeans (the Maccabees), High
Priests of the Jews and Kings of Judaea. The second one was the daughter
of Simon, High Priest of the Jews. Neither Mariamne was the son of
"Ptolemy Bar Menneus," whoever he was (or, as I rather suspect, was not!).
From this site:
archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

And since I can't find any serious wrtings on hi

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I tend to believe menneus did not excist at all. Also when looking at the wife of Herod and working our way up we find that she had different ancestors (atleast when using wikipedia).

Their are two explanations I guess:

1) This theory is wrong (atleast the line described above)
2) People have messed with the records to cover this up

So could the persons on ATS supporting the bloodline theory please come forward and clear this up??

Also I am not a professional genealogist so perhaps I'm wasting peoples valueble time with this so I'm sorry.

Also further considering the bloodline theory:
Why do so many people insist these people are reptilian shapeshifters? Because of David Icke??? I'd don't really understand this I agree it is a plausible theory that extraterrestial lifeforms mixed their DNA with people on earth but to go on and say they are actuall SHAPESHIFTERS seems farfetched to me. Why would they need to be shapeshifting? Why would they want to do something like that? What is the point to that? Purpose? Would a unique dna code not be enough to attend the reptilian version of the bilderberg meetings in the center of the hollow earth??? Why they need to be shapeshifting? Because it is so supercool to do so???

Also why doesn't anyone consider the theories of the Ring of Power documentary. It seems from a psychological perspective quite understandable that when people have sex with their relatives, their daughters, their mothers, sons, cousins etc this would drasticaly increase the closeness and make their bond stronger resulting in a mindset where one would consider himselve part of the bloodline before he considers himselve as a human being. Similar thing with nationalism where people considering themselves citizen of their great country first before they think of themselves as human beings on a planet which can result in dramatic agression against others. Same way an interbreeding family can out of instinct consider themselves devine and above others and seek to enslave the rest of humanity. Of course I am not an expert on psychology and interbreeding

I think it is strange that on a conspiracy website like this the bloodline issue hasn't been discussed in detail (from generation to generation) and that those who believe in this theory mostly seem to think these people are reptilian shapeshifters.

Anyway hope this will be cleared out soon

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
OK this is stupid one goes into the depth of this amonst conspiracy theorists quite popular subject and notices flaws yet nobody is willing to respond???!!

Bar menneus someone who claimes to have traced the bloodline back to egypt NEEDS to explain this amongst other stuff. It's time that we start a tread where everybody fully checks this theory so that we know for once and for all if it's true or not.

join