It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to the U.S. from Saddam Hussein

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I am afraid all the bad thing you heard that Saddam did were just made up. He may have done a few, like setting the oil wells on fire.
Has anybody found out if Ramsey Clark has verified this letter? Is it real? I think it speaks what he would have said.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

look you are the one making out that america is running into iraq to save those poor people from suffering, its just amusing dont you think how of all of the places on earth where atrosities are occuring they choose iraq, and lie about the reasons for invading, ignoring the U.N. and making them not count

NATO acknowledged at least 460 unfortunate Collateral Damage “incidents”, including the following:

read link

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Actually, Homeslice, I'm making a point that it's not just the US, but I haven't seen any other country going to Africa to try to ease their suffering. The UN goes there and pretty much makes a goatrope of the whole deal.

Nice link. Big deal. You are aware that there are friendly fire incidents in all conflicts by any country out there?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

of course we all do it, its a shame we dont all go to africa and depose the tyrants there, ispose its because they are black and poor with nothing that we want

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
of course we all do it, its a shame we dont all go to africa and depose the tyrants there, ispose its because they are black and poor with nothing that we want

Not wanting to get this thread too far off track, but I think the US should have jumped into Rwanda with both feet after what was happening there.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Saddam Hussien, as a man who owes his entire career to help from American benefactors, knows better than anyone the political machinations that pre-empted the occupation of his country, his capture and murder, and the lasting repurcussions of the illegal war not only on his own people, but on the American troops who have been sent into an unwinnable war - under resourced, inadequately trained, and lacking the leadership to allow them to carry out their missions.

Why was Saddam put to death before he could be properly used to aid the stabilisation of the region?

For the same reason that instability in the Congo happens.

Because the resources these places hold are valuable, and valuable enough to forget any idea of ethics or humanity in the pursuit of Profit, Domination, and the New American Way.

Trust Saddam. As a man on death's door, he has nothing to gain from this letter. But you have everything to gain - by seeking out the objective truth between the lies of your enemies and the lies of your leaders.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Sadly some time the gov or the people in charge place the blame on other.
Ever hear of that one chick that took pics of a dead body everyone focused on her so the gov locked her up, she didn't kill the guy the leaders did. Anyone know her name?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

The chick im thinking bout above was stationed there

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join