It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just reregistered...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I used to post here YEARS ago as TenaciousGuy. I didn't post too much so I doubt anyone will remember me.

I stumbled upon this site again and thought I'd give it another try. It looks just as active as ever, which is surprising to me, but I cannot really give a reason why I feel that way.

I look forward to joining this community and hopefully I'll be learning quite a bit from the other members here.

You can never learn too much!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
hi! I'm plucky! I'm yelling! say hello to my Keyboard Kitty!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
-welcome Back.. :-D

great to have you again..
And Dont Leave Us Anymore...

:-p

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Welcome back!!!

I am very new, but it is ALWAYS great to see "older" folks coming back into the fray. Great to see you!!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
HI just jump back in and we will see you around.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome back lord...

That didn't sound right..."Welcome back LordPapas!!"

Cya on the boards...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome back.

I looked back on your old profile and saw that you originally joined ATS in 2003 and posted 51 threads before you stopped using that account August 8, 2007. That is interesting.

I'm wondering if the years have made some of your views change since you authored you first treads here?

What was life like without ATS?

Enough of this serious stuff................have fun and enjoy.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Welcome back! I remember you! And glad you hae decided to come back and say hey!

If theres anything you need please feel free to let me know,

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello Everyone - Namaste...

I AM new here. I'll be lurking around for a bit before I start posting regularly but I AM glad to be here. Wellmet...

My apolgies for jumping in on this Thread but it seemed to Me to be easier on the Mods if I just added to a Post about being New here rather than making another Thread about it and cluttering the Board more than it already is.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Mercuriel]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

Dizziedane - Of course my views are not identical to what they were whenever I posted whatever I posted back then. Life was fine without ATS, but it'll be fun to have this outlet to hear all kinds of opinions I can't normally get from friends and family about a ridiculously large amount of topics.

Asala - I think I remember your avatar of Gizmo, but I do not remember much else. I'm surprised you remember me and glad at the same time.

join