It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March against any thing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
...B.S.

March against is meaning ban, make null and void, break contract, threaten and seek prosecution, nail through any means, expose, sting (through camera use), sue, make fired through any means, shut down, bring down, drive out.

And no putting any thing in place after since the accountable ones responsible for priorly maintaining B.S., when finally kept broken down, must, if those still want a job, use any and every of their resources only for putting any thing better than further B.S. in place.

Those in favor say, I.

Any comments which show your strenth?

If any company or government function or tax or ordinance (employer's or government's) or procedure keep B.S.ing you, march against them. And alone rather than waiting for, say, when millions march. You should alone march tall more so on your A.S.A.P. times.

When it is did and done it should free your mind that you're yet not taking any B.S. from what certain sown you or draped onto you.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A sorcerer's power is inside a hand quicker than the left and right eye, my true marchers.

Claps hands, signaling for stronger-willed riders who are yet our non-punks, non-cowards, non-sellouts, non-puppets, non-kiss ups, and non-snakes.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
sorry? what means B.S?

Nia
;-)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Like D12's "Fight Music", but non-entertainment related. Come. And I sure aint callin' ya for dinner. It's March Season. Letting B.S. run you or chase you, huh? Well, turn around and oust that B.S. head-on, then head ran-free.

Fall out seperate and sworm B.S. lone-style, my true marchers.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Am yet I the only riding for marching?

Lot of you all got to learn to stop taking crap getting dished. What's giving you any problem, march against for self-honor and self-respect.

Make your stand move around. No sense standing in the same spot. Dont just sit there, start smashing the B.S. into the grounds till pretty flowers grow.

top topics

join