It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel, and see peoples energy? (Aura)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Is it true, that you can learn this, or is it something youre born with?
I realy hope for some help, cause I am realy intrested.
I want too learn too feel peoples energy, and too see it.
Thank you!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFearless
Is it true, that you can learn this, or is it something youre born with?
I realy hope for some help, cause I am realy intrested.
I want too learn too feel peoples energy, and too see it.
Thank you!

I think its something you can sorta learn, but you do have to be born with the capability to understand what is going on.

Some people will always be better at it then others, just like with anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks, yeah do believe, I have a power inside of me, and the ability too understand, i just need too learn too master it, and learn.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Anything is possible.

Do a google search on developing this ability.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
think hard before you develop this skill to much, I have seen and felt fields as I call them since I was a young child, but it will also have adverse effects on your like and relationships. The whole seeing people for what they are becomes an internal conflict and feeling others out put can be a huge disctraction and stressfull. Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Before one can "learn" to "read" anyone else's Aura...you must purify your's. In other words, meditate, learn how to balance your own chakras, be pure of heart and loving to all around you, and most of all....realize that what you have chosen to learn, you already know....

~Holly

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

You are 100% correct there. I can feel people out and see their colors in my mind but not with my eyes. Ive used it to help people out a bunch of times and a couple times made the mistake of getting too attached to them. What can be real difficult is when you can feel what a bunch of people are going through and believe it or not.....most people are depressed.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

What holly said, although you can see results earlier than the stage she is talking about.

I would add that it is important to purify yourself somewhat to start seeing things, that means clean water and no flouride, in my experience. With some meditation you start seeing an aura around yourself. I can't see auras around anyone else, but I can see energy fields coming off plants at night and the same things off myself, so I know there is something to this to be developed.

Embrace Love and things start happening. If you reject love you're going out of sync of the very phenomenon you wish to experience, and as such you will not see anything. Love is a vibration, an energy, not just an emotion, and in my experience it unlocks this sort of thing, auras, chakras, positive health changes, possibly even kundalini, I don't know, but some of this I have experienced already so I can validate it. You do see auras, at least some of the time.

Sound has also a lot to do with this, so google solfeggio scale.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Id like too thank you all, for even greater anwers!
Truly, a great boars here, with people who know what they talkin about.

top topics

join