Florida Boy Arrested For Farting In School

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was "passing gas" and turning off his classmates' computers.

According to a report released on Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using.

The Spectrum Junior-Senior High School was arrested on November 4.

A school resource officer placed the boy under arrest after he confessed about his behaviour, according to the report. He was charged with disruption of school function and released to his mother."

THIS IS PROOF OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!

When farting is outlawed, only outlaws will fart.
They can have my farts when they pry them from my cold, dead butt.

Criminalizing natural bodily functions is proof that we live in a fascist police state.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Perhaps what he was disciplined for was running rampant and shutting of his classmates computers while they were trying to work.

Or did you just skip over that part where he was disrupting the class?

NWO?

Please.

When I was his age, if I acted this way I got my butt paddled by the principal and sent home. Then I got my butt paddled again by my father.

Then I never did it again.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by nyk537]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thank god they didn't have this when I was in school.

I'd be serving life without parole, if I was lucky enough to escape the "gas chamber."

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't think this is just about farting, it sounds to me like the kid was a menace, and a bully, I think arresting him is way over the top, what has America done to it's schools

Arresting kids in school? a school resource officer? is that a real cop? I agree someone has lost the plot where disipline in school is concerned, never heard of a head teacher? and scary mums and dads?

But as I said already, bullies need to be removed from classrooms, but not by Police, thats just overkill.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...

Um, yeah...OKEY DOKEY.
When did farting become illegal?
When did disrupting class become illegal?

And even more so..
HOW did he fart AT WILL in an effort to annoy the class?

OMG! Arrest that boy! He's carrying WMD's in his pants!
Call Homeland Security!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I saw this over on ATS as well. Yeah- it is a waste of law enforcement's time. They should have just suspended him. It sounded to me like he was a problem child, but most schools don't call cops unless a law is broken. Once you exhaust the usual methods, parent/teacher meetings, in-school suspension, out of school suspension, etc, just expel the kid. I really don't think they should put up with a kid who disrupts class. He wasn't just purposely passing gas. He was also shutting off computers, which would take him out of his seat where he should have been.

On another note- when I was in school , farting out loud would draw such ridicule from the other kids that there would be no need for teachers to punish us.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TomIII

There is more room out than in. What is the need to fart and waste it, when you can burp and taste it.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Florida is just the perfect place for criminals. I could have robbed a bank while the cops waste time with the boy who farted in class. Florida is either becoming a police state already, or they really have some stupid people who no longer use common sense. Whatever happened to being removed from the class, being sent to the principals office, parents called, suspension, or having to sit at a desk in the hall by yourself until you learned to behave. I really hated having to sit in the hall because the teacher gave you two whole pages of math to do before you could go back in the class, and I really hated math. It was not about taking a flimsy time out for ten minutes doing nothing.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I just couldn't belive this story. When I was in school that was one of our favorite past times other than sports. A chuckle or two was all, but getting arrested for it. People come on. Those people have to loosen up...If flatulance was a crime my wife would be serving a life sentence.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
From the opinion of someone who went through a few hellish years in a Florida school, they are much worse than just the farting thing. All schools have a resource officer here and I nearly got expelled for posting something about the school on MySpace. There was no vulgar or antagonistic things in my post. I didn't say anything about vandalism. All that happened was a couple of friends and myself said that we disagreed that the school slogan for that year (where everyone belongs) was accurate.

The school likes to keep the student body as cliqued as it can. I was harassed for the whole of the three years I spent there. I got in trouble for wearing all black on Halloween and near the end of it one of the Dean's had pulled me into her office and didn't let up until I had been reduced to tears.

This place is nuts, we can't wear much makeup or color our hair an unnatural color. You're allowed to wear a cross but not a pentacle and your skirt can't be above your knee more than two inches. You can't wear a sundress because the straps are smaller than two inches wide. And if you maintain individuality and stay within the rules, they'll find something that you're wearing to label as a representation of a "gang".

If you defend yourself in a fight against another student on the weekend off school grounds you get suspended. EVERYTHING is seen as a distraction and if you ask to many questions you get sent to the Dean's office.

NWO hell it's the breeding ground.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hahaha, oh man.
I'm sure it was because of turning off the computers and not the passing gas, though.
...right?

The schools are nuts about the internet, too. So insane.

Edit- on the first day of school my boyfriend got kicked out for the day because his pants had holes in the knees.

[edit on 1/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I got sent home for that too. Funny thing was: when I showed up the hole wasn't there and I had scraped it against the stairs after falling on them heading toward my first period class.

As far as the internet goes: I was assigned a project at a time where I had no computer. My teacher was aware that I was not the only one in this situation and so he signed the class up for a few sessions in the library where all the computers were. My project was to focus on Nikola Tesla and the unexplained things about him.

Every single website I tried to get information from was blocked due to: Non-Traditional Religion or Belief

new topics

join