It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How devolp your psychic abilities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Id like too know on how too learn/devolp, psychic abilities.
All kinds I am intrested in.

I think that I might be able too achieve it, if I know a way of praticing, learning it, a good mentor or a great site/book.
I dont know if anyone can help, but id greatly apreciate it!

[edit on 25-11-2008 by TheFearless]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
hmmm good question, Truth be told I am not sure. I have seen people learn to move a psi wheel with psi energy so I guess you can learn. But im not sure about learning other things such as mind reading or telling the future, or communicating with the other side.

I will venture to say that it is possible, but I wont lie. I dont know that much about psychic powers and how they work.

Many ATS users do and I am sure they will know the answer for sure.

Sorry I couldnt be of more help.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Intresting, thank you for your reply!
I do believe, I can learn this, I always felt different.
I feel more and more aware as the average person.
And feel more powerfull, like theres somethin inside me, that wants too be releashed.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm really not trying to be a jerk but everyone thinks they are somehow prone to psychic abilities. That being said I do not believe you can learn psychic powers. I have only seen a handful of psychics that were actually convincing and I believe they were all born with the ability. You might want to fix that re-leash line, it sort of looks bad
!

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Raustin]

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I forgot to say in my previous post,Welcome to ATS. You have found the best site of its kind on the internet. I have a feeling(no pun intended) that you will be a great addition to ATS. I look forward to seeing your posts and threads.

Welcome my friend, and enjoy yourself!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Raustin, yeah the title was a little corny, I agree lol, powersss, but I changed it, should be better now.
I do however believe that there is somethin inside a me, that I can learn, too master.

Truth, Thank you for such a welcome! I am realy lookin forward too postin and readin on this board. Cya around on here!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Start by pretending to be on a swing. Like childhood. Get to where you can do it easily.

Good luck my friend

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
heres some places you may want to start your search

www.amazon.com...

ezinearticles.com...?&id=1119311

paranormal.about.com...

www.psychic101.com...

www.newagedirectory.com...

i could go on, but im sure that if you pick one or all of these, you will be well on your journey...

enjoy

top topics

join