It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied-Moon Rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you all didn't know, Jose Escamilla is releasing another film, UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied-Moon Rising.

We all remember the first installment of this movie!!

Here's the new trailer
embeding is not working. You can view it here

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-11-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
your video isn't working

ok my bad i thought it was a different video.

i have already posted this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thank you for the video (it is working fine for me). Although I am not sure what to think about Jose, I will certainly watch this video when it comes out.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I dont know why everyone has problems posting videos

you just insert the video code ID, not the whole URL

[edit on 25-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well if what we hear about what went down on ATS is true, Jose is somewhat suspect in my book. I don't know either party, and the one making the claim as to what happened is the SO...so without really knowing either party i will say this, money is a big motivation in peoples lives and Jose has made plenty pushing the UFO phenomenon.

I think he is a bit too trusting when it comes to posiible hoaxes which is unfortunate, since it takes some credibility away from the actual non hoaxed sightings he does report on.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There always seems to be some sort of debacle or controversy everytime he releases another movie.

The first online pay per view UFO-Greatest Story was hacked.

Instellar - still up in the air. He had said he would refund everyone that paid for it if the movie was found out to be a fraud.

What will happen this time?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hmm.. only €12 incl. shipping to the Netherlands.

Well... If nothing else I at least get to see some pretty Moon pictures at my TV.
A lot better then squinting at my PC monitor.

moonrising-themovie.com...

I think it will make a nice Christmas gift for myself.

Thanks for the tip!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just joined today. I am in touch with Mr. Escamilla and am proud to have gotten to know him. He is making Moon Rising available for $ 2.00 Pay Per View, and I have to admit I was kind of a skeptic until I purchased the DVD. It has litterally changed my perspective about NASA and our Military and the space program. I know I sound like a fan of his and truthfully I admire his filmmaking. He has told me many things about how he was ripped here at ATS and accused of threatening people, but he was never given the chance to present his side of the story and it's a doosey I have to say. But this post is not about that, the movie has some of the most incredible footage I have ever seen. There is no other film like this and I've seen practically everything on You Tube, Google, Torrent sites and other web pages. This is THE Moon movie to watch. Once I know more about the PPV links I will post them here. Jimmy2theR

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
EDITED for my ignorance of not looking at the post date,lol.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Well if what we hear about what went down on ATS is true, Jose is somewhat suspect in my book. I don't know either party, and the one making the claim as to what happened is the SO...so without really knowing either party i will say this, money is a big motivation in peoples lives and Jose has made plenty pushing the UFO phenomenon.

I think he is a bit too trusting when it comes to posiible hoaxes which is unfortunate, since it takes some credibility away from the actual non hoaxed sightings he does report on.

I know the full story on what happened here at ATS and you members have not been told the complete truth by the Owners here. In fact according to the emails and other information Mr. Escamilla allowed me to check out, he should be re-instated here. He was totally railroaded by Springer and others. This is a fact! If I get re-premanded for stating this, then it means ATS is indeed hiding something here. Jimmy2theR

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Does no one ever check the threads or use search?

This has just recently been discussed here.

Somebody must have, because this thread is 6 months older than the one you linked to...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

LOL, thanks for pointing that out. I edited the post accordingly. I didn't bother to look at the post date. I saw this in the UF forum and saw it had only a few replies so I figured.........

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazze
Thank you for the video (it is working fine for me). Although I am not sure what to think about Jose, I will certainly watch this video when it comes out.

Go to moonrising-themovie.com...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Both movies have been extensively discussed in the forums

UFO

Moon Rising

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Both movies have been extensively discussed in the forums

UFO

Moon Rising

I just received an email from Mr. Escamilla. On the Anniversary today May 25, 1961, the day President Kennedy calls for a mission to send man to the moon, he is making Moon Rising available on You Tube for seven days for all to see. He is taking down his PPV and wants as many people to see this film. Look for it on his You Tube Channel, on his moon rising web site and other web sites he is having upload his film sometime today. It's being uploaded in HD. I think this is Great news! A serious decision on his part with his film. He felt compelled this morning to do this and it will be online soon! Jimmy2theR

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Whats with the Moon, no more UFOs.

Sounds retrograde.

For someone that should know by now what the
UFO phenomena is all about he reverts to the Moon.

Lost in UFO and Moonville again.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Whats with the Moon, no more UFOs.

Sounds retrograde.

For someone that should know by now what the
UFO phenomena is all about he reverts to the Moon.

Lost in UFO and Moonville again.

See Part One of Moon Rising and the giant humanoid and UFO. www.youtube.com... Jimmy2theR

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
although i think the rods stuff was a serious mistake,
his "greatest story ever denied" documentary is the only one I can ever remember clearly.

new topics

top topics

join