It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I am all for freedom of speech. But does it have to be hateful and does it have to separate us more?
It sure would be nice if we could unite.

Call me crazy, but i would hope for such a world.

The Liberal uniter.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I would wish the same thing but this country is so divided on hate that sometimes it makes me sick.
Gone are the days when two people could sit down, discuss political differences and walk away without any hurt feelings or anger. It's now us against them and vice versa and it's going to tear this Country apart.
I don't really care for Ann Coulter, I think she's funny sometimes but my interest kinda fades after that. It just surprises me that people would wish harm to come to someone else just because they have opposing viewpoints.
Does anyone here remember how many cheered the death of Tony Snow??

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm not one of the brainwashed sheople who thinks that every sheep who bleats is part of the true flock.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think cheering the death of Tony Snow was the lowest that has ever happened here and i was flabbergasted.

Just goes to show you the ilk of some. BTW, i thought he was a fine man.
I hope he's in a better place now.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Two words:

Trachea shave.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

I've forgotten more about the Fairness Doctrine than you will probably ever know.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I would not cheer anyone's death... period.

Not even Hitler's. He should have lived to pay for his sins... but his death no.

I don't wish ann coulter ill I just think her jaw wired shut is poetic justice and very funny all things considered.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Anjin

I am all for freedom of speech. But does it have to be hateful and does it have to separate us more?
It sure would be nice if we could unite.

Call me crazy, but i would hope for such a world.

The Liberal uniter.

You don't consider the hate in this thread to be hate speech?

Surely it is, right. amor?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Nice thread you've started, Grover. You know, you're one of the biggest loudmouths on this site always talking smack about conservatives and their hate speech, and yet somehow your posts are the very same thing - hate speech. Yet you always somehow justify them as something else. And when a mod calls you out on it you reply with "lighten up".

Instead of thickening your skull even further how about taking Intrepid's advice and think about taking the high road once in a while? Admit that Anne Coulter's jaw being wired shut is kind of funny, but wish her well instead of wishing that we could break her fingers and "shove them up his/her" ...

If that's not hate speech, what would you call it?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Anne Coulter rocks the house! She is "spot on" in her assessment of the hypocritical left who are running the USA into the sewer. I eagerly anticpate her expose' of the media's incestuous affair with Hussein Obama !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
I love a woman who can bring out so much "venom" in liberals. All the jokes and just plain being mean because of her views and the fact that she exposes your liberal hypocracies and is GOOD at it! You people rock!

You like to attack personal appearance or name-call when you can't argue against her intelligently?

That's funny right there I tell ya!

I love you Creewolf, after looking at the pictures is it any wonder why the democrats support abortion,

lol

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by salchanra
I love the hate of this web site. A productive, successful woman breaks her jaw, and people here talk about removing her voice box and breaking her fingers? What if Hillary or Boxer had this happen? Should a conservative make a joke, you would tear them apart for being sexist.

if you've ever listened to hate-monger coulter, you'll realise that these commentators are being KIND with their nasty comments when compared to her destructive spew. i don't think it's just 'democrats' that feel that way, either.
she makes hitler look like a wet nurse.

So much for attempting to listen to the other side of an arguement and keeping an open mind.

Im not the biggest Coulter fan in the world, but to tear someone down and wish ill will on them because they think differently than you is simply wrong.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

she's being paid in kind. she should be ashamed of herself. i hope she reads all the comments on the web. there is a LOT of sheer joy out there over this ironic turn of events.
i personally don't care about her pain any more than she cares about iraqi children being killed by the thousands. it's "worth it" as she likes to say.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
the picture of repub women and dem women might say "repubs are better!" to someone who lives on a hollywood movie set, but in the real world, who would you want THINKING and ACTING for you? who got their position by ABILITY alone, and who got it by being pretty and 'flexible'?
while those republicans are doing their hair and makeup, those democrats are THINKING(over breakfast, lol!).

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
if you've ever listened to hate-monger coulter, you'll realise that these commentators are being KIND with their nasty comments when compared to her destructive spew. i don't think it's just 'democrats' that feel that way, either.
she makes hitler look like a wet nurse.

...she's being paid in kind. she should be ashamed of herself. i hope she reads all the comments on the web. there is a LOT of sheer joy out there over this ironic turn of events.
i personally don't care about her pain any more than she cares about iraqi children being killed by the thousands. it's "worth it" as she likes to say.

Ah, the old "its okay to behave like a thug, because, in my opinion, she's said terrible things too!" ; funny, the last time I heard that argument was back in grade school. Course, it didn't make anymore sense then than it does now. Ever consider growing up, perhaps displaying a modicum of class or maturity and trying to rise ABOVE those who you don't respect? Think about it: You seem to have some very strong feelings towards Coulter because of the things she says, yet you seem to mimic her caustic, acerbic way of expressing your own opinion. Quite frankly, I would put both you and her in the same basket: hateful, small minded people who can't see beyond their own predjudices.

Congrats, you've become that which you hate. I'd say it was funny if it wasn't so tragic.

[edit on

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Call me crazy but as much as I can't stand Ann Coulter's views, I think she's kinda sexy. Something about that bad attitude that just gets me going. That being said, her jaw being wired shut even makes it more appealing. lol

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Nice thread you've started, Grover. You know, you're one of the biggest loudmouths on this site always talking smack about conservatives and their hate speech, and yet somehow your posts are the very same thing - hate speech. Yet you always somehow justify them as something else. And when a mod calls you out on it you reply with "lighten up".

Instead of thickening your skull even further how about taking Intrepid's advice and think about taking the high road once in a while? Admit that Anne Coulter's jaw being wired shut is kind of funny, but wish her well instead of wishing that we could break her fingers and "shove them up his/her" ...

If that's not hate speech, what would you call it?

I can see some people getting bent out of shape about this thread.
But I can see more people having enough common sense to understand
that the magnitude of the irony here is enormous. And it is funny.
It's not funny that she got hurt, its funny that she can't talk. Get it ?
And though I don't condone meaness, I can tell you that this "poking fun"
at Annie will only make her stronger. So yes, we will enjoy the silence
while it lasts.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Is this a sign of the changing times? I mean finally! you know?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodthirstyCapitalist

i didn't say it was 'okay'. you must be thinking of someone else. i am commenting on the general atmosphere.

besides, they execute murderers. is that 'childish'?

as hank hill once said(regarding women's inequality), "well bobby, we enjoy the double standard!'.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
What i find funny is that I posted this thread because I thought it funny and the number of people have taken it seriously.

Lighten up.

People didn't take exception to your news story, they took exception to the amount of hatred you spew out about Coulter.

Nice attempt at deflection though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join