It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Saw the thread title and laughed out loud. Coulter really agitates me. Usually that means I need to pay more attention to the way I perceive that person. She may come out of this a better person. She should be grateful - such a perfect opportunity to learn exactly the lesson maybe she needs.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Nox Vulpes]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by Implosion

Yes I know and they have a tendency to breed.

If you love America neuter a conservative.

But ... wasn't this the reason for the Liberal plot that put Coulter on the Fox network?

Doesn't the sight of her prevent men who watch her being able to initiate the breeding process?

She has certainly voiced a desire to inhibit elections.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Now if Botox Nancy & the Hillarybeast could suffer the same fate we could all get a break...........

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
...karma?

Seriously...if there ever was proof, there it is.

She might even be worse than Hannity, O'Reilly, and Malkin, but perhaps it's coming to them too.

Hah, wow.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

Love or hate Ann Coulter you had to admit one thing. She knows what she is - an entertainer. Thats more than you can say about that ignoramus Franken.He is actually convinced he can and should be a leader.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
She can still talk with her mouth wired shut, because that's not where her drivel comes from to begin with. If we can just get them to plug the other end, we won't have to hear from her any more.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I hate it when I haven't logged on to ATS for a few days and I miss a juicy current events thread like this. Sooo many funny things already said.

Seriously, one doesn't break their own jaw - unless they are falling-down drunk - usually someone does it for you. Hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'll say it again that I posted this thread because I thought it humorous.

It speaks volumes not about us liberals/progressives but about the nature of coulter's toxic, divisive rhetoric and all the most shameful, hateful aspects of our country that she dredges up that people react so vehemently about her.

She is no commentator... she has no political views other than to stir up controversy and get in the limelight... she brings nothing positive to the table and contributes nothing that will further our nation and make it better.

She does not deserve even the attention this thread has garnered her... and it is only by the nature of her rhetoric that she warrants any attention at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
She does not deserve even the attention this thread has garnered her...

Did anyone think that this might be a publicity stunt? She has a new book coming out in Jan. and it's pretty nice that she gets the blog-o-sphere talking about her non stop over this. I always wonder about these things. If I were her publicist I would love the attention.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

And while you have the 1st Amendment right to spew your hateful bile against her, she has every right to drive you liberals up the wall so much that you want a "Fairness Doctrine" in order to silence her.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by salchanra

I am a conservative and I'm thrilled she's not going to be running her mouth and making the rest of us look bad. Jews need to be "perfected"? I hope she burns in Christian Hell. I hope Satan chews on her evil blond head...Creepy arian speciman that she is....Third Reich Barbie.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

You don't even know what the fairness doctrine is.

The Fairness Doctrine was a policy of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that required the holders of broadcast licenses to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was honest, equitable, and balanced. It should not be confused, but often is, with the Equal Time rule. The Fairness Doctrine deals with matters of public importance; the Equal Time rule only deals with political candidates.

The Fairness Doctrine had two basic elements: It required broadcasters to devote some of their airtime to discussing controversial matters of public interest, and to air contrasting views regarding those matters. Stations were given wide latitude as to how to provide contrasting views: It could be done through news segments, public affairs shows or editorials. The doctrine did not require equal time for opposing views but required that contrasting viewpoints be presented.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I expected as much with post whose title includes the name of a conservative. What's unfortunate is that so many of you proud to be Liberals have proven most of your critics correct: You're mean, spiteful people who can't carry on a civilized conversation or debate. Look at the posts: people happy her jaw is broken, people who wish to inflict more grievous injuring on her (the fingers post was particularly disturbing...please, seek help from a mental health professional).

Amazingly, this particular brand of mental psychosis isn't limited to ATS and the oh-so-friendly internet; look at the rioting "Prop 8" folks in California attacking old women holding a paper-mache cross; or the Church of Latter Day Saints being sent envelopes of a mysterious white powder, or receiving death threats; or Prop-8 protestors invading churches and screaming abscenities and kissing each other and throwing condoms at children in the house of God. Screw the fact that the law was approved by a majority of the people, Liberals don't agree with it so it MUST be wrong! Screw the fact that Coulter is a human being, like yourselves; she disagrees with Liberals, so she MUST be wrong! What's truly frightening is the fact that Liberals have thrown the "Nazi" bomb at conservatives for years (amongst other, equally tasteful labels) yet the people of the Left seem to be employing the tactics that Hitler thought so highly of: Fear, Intimidation, group-think, and an over-riding sense of self-righteousness.

If the folks on the Left can't get past their own hate and fear for towards anything that doesn't fit into their worldview, the next 8 years will truly be an interesting time; People that consumed with vanity and violence won't be able to help but tear each other apart.

[edit on

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Does anyone have a credible source to confirm this story?

I'm sorry, but Huffpo doesn't do it for me. They are just as bad as the NY Times.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodthirstyCapitalist

Wrong. Sometimes I agree with Coulter. That doesn't take away the fact that she is a loud-mouthed, unattractive, attention-whore who enjoys humilating others. The point of this thread is the irony of her situation.

Get better Ann.

There is that nicer?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

The New York Post... the link is provided under the news clip.

Would you have been happier if it had been faux news?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I think Obama broke his birth certificate already. Ha... ha.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Great news! Now if Michelle Malkum......come to think of it, i havent seen her on tv since Alex jones followed her at the DNC with a bullhorn screaming some very very nasty things about her....

He also used the bullhorn to say she was "Evil personified"

Priceless!

BTW, Hollywood has been shut up i beleive, not a peep! Could it be the "fires"??????

In any case, Coulter is silenced for a long time, i hope.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Be thankful her jaw is wired. She only made your party look bad.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Maybe Obama and the liberal Congress will finally outlaw free speech so no one has to hear an opposing argument anymore.
The sad thing about that would be how many liberals would cheer........

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join