It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear Tells All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

A good watch if you have the time. Also in the begining of the first video he talks about his ban on ATS.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sorry cannot see a thing
The URL contained a malformed video ID.
Just as well i suppose.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
Sorry cannot see a thing
The URL contained a malformed video ID.
Just as well i suppose.

Sorry about that.
Fixed

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
sorry, I'm on dial up. would tak hours t down load the first video. Is there a transcript available somehere?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
sorry, I'm on dial up. would tak hours t down load the first video. Is there a transcript available somehere?

I'll try my best to find something for the guys with slow internet connections.

EDIT : Found it

Part1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok, gave it my best shot. Watched the first 2.
He is likeable and even believable. But the moon being towed into orbit, reading off the cure for aids (and nobody else has figured that out yet) and last but not least....people living on all the planets in our solar system....
I even was able to entertain the idea of holograms pulling off 9/11 so don't call me a nay sayer.
There certainly are some convincing people out there and this guy is very entertaining. I was hoping to be able to see right through him but I wasn't and that is discouraging since it just means that it isn't always easy to recognize BS early on and so other people are going to suck up my time as well before vetting them out for what they are.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i watched this about 6-8 months ago. when it was first posted here on ATS. i do not remember it all as it was so long, so when i get a chance i will watch it again. i have just downloaded it and am gonna save it to disc.

here is the link to the original post on ATS. Maybe we should continue disscusion over there seeing as there is already 13 pages of replies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/25/2008 by keeff]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
i watched this about 6-8 months ago. when it was first posted here on ATS. i do not remember it all as it was so long, so when i get a chance i will watch it again. i have just downloaded it and am gonna save it to disc.

here is the link to the original post on ATS. Maybe we should continue disscusion over there seeing as there is already 13 pages of replies.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by keeff]

Well , i am sorry for some reason i did not know it was posted before.But this might give the oportunity to other people that did not watch it back then to watch it now.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Existing thread here:

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join