It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure is Coming; 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Loki

I doubt that, I think you are really misinterpreting what 2012 is about.

Now you and I do not know, who or what out there could be influencing us from here to the far reaches of this universe. But from instinct and what I'm been shown Is your 100% wrong in that the Creators/Divine race out to influence us by furthering a NWO agenda, that is just not logical or what they want at all. IT goes against the universal laws. They are far to ahead of us, to want to alter our development.

Greed, corruption and force is what's currently the agenda of the NWO. Not aliens

The creator's, want us as a species to evolve under our own free will. They want us as a race to futhur our conciousness in every way on earth, for then to reach whatever step is required. They may have influenced us in the past, by mean's of having jesus and relgion and universal rules. But now, we are in illusionist, deceptive, secretive and uncertain period on earth where humanity is at a major crossroad. Where we are naturally all looking at ourselves, looking at our world, trying to regain our awarenesses, and senses back. Are conciousness and curiosity is much more keen and sensitive at this time, due to the cureent turblelance of this world.

The divine is working on path, as alway's.

I do not believe Aliens are in contact, with the secret groups, elites, illuminiati, NWO. Defainetly not the creator race anyway. That is just my sense of it. I'm not stating for a fact. I don't see any reason for that agenda, since the creator race would be divine in nature.

Not that's not to say there are other realms, and entities out there infuencing us, but the window can be opened for that. But please don't misjudge 2012. This is not what's to 2012 is about. 2012 is just a new beginning and new cycle. We are responsible for this period. We are responsbile for our own creation and aspiration's of what we want to mark 2012 with.

The NWO will NOT work with force as is what's happening right now. Right now the elites are showing extreme arrogance and fallacy. I seriously doubt the Alien race who "might" of created us, are with that idiotic plan, to speed up the human race development. Which it will clearly not. If the NWO ain't flowing, then you can bet your back's the divine ant E.T are not behind it.

We are here to learn and become aware of what and who we are. Nothin g of what you discussed will happen until we "become" unversal or one with ourselves. We will not reach galaxtic reaches, if we have many issues on this planet. We will not meet other life forms under the universal laws we are not abiding too and when we are creating war's and genocide with our own kind for example. We will not be in communication with other races of the "divine nature" in any shape make or form, we we cannot make good example at home with each other on earth. We have not fully fledged the leap that is coming in 2012. I'm saying this now, what are youi going to do to make that step?

The Divine, will not hold our hand, and make the step for us. We have to do it, so don't expect miracles to happen in 2012, cus it won't.

The elites, are creating this NWO agenda to futher control this planet. There is no divinity in this plan, when they are forcing it on us, and raging war's and aggression as we speak, to speed up this process.

You are absaloutely wrong on this.

I hope this make some sense

[edit on 27-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

There is no such thing as the NWO. No disaster will happen in 2012. and Disclosure is not coming.

The NWO is the invention of paranoid conspiracy nuts.

Its hardly an *invention* maybe what conspiracy theorists think it represents is.But the Old World Order was the Romans,Hitler wrote a book after Mein Kampf called The New World Order,George bush Sr said in his speech we have a chance to build a New World Order,Gordon Brown in the Uk has said countries needs to build a new world order so this economic crisis doesnt happen again,and he has also mentioned it before.Soooo waht it stands for and what these people have in mind when they say it is open to speculation.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My objection to this thread (apart from my agreement with the point made in the actual OP that perhaps it should be in Skunkworks - no "perhaps" about it in my book, sunshine) - is that it's completely lacking in originality. The rest of us go about our business on these boards carefully searching that similar threads have not already started before we start one (or at least the majority do).

There must be literally 100s of threads on this topic already, the majority of which contain exactly the same kind of speculative, stream-of-consciousness stuff we see here.

If someone has some genuine new evidence to back up what so far has proved completely evidence-free claims about 2012, all well and good. But I'm afraid, my friend, that we've seen and heard it all before on these boards, we've got to be able to do better than saying "it's all true because I'm slightly in touch with human consciousness", haven't we? Surely? Please?

Seriously, no topic gets away with the degree of self-indulgent nonsense that 2012 has on ATS. It is the quicksand of genuine alternative debate - l will fight against it to the death because I have seen other sites I liked and respected get completely overtaken with endless guff and attention-seeking on the subject.

There are so many real, verifiable underhand goings on in the world, so much to question and so much to try to expose. If you're genuinely sensitive to humanity's consciousness, I'm absolutely delighted for you, but I beg and implore that you put it to better use than coming up with this old garbage.

All the best.

LW

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
While I feel these things, they are written far more specific than the notions I percieve. Were I a betting man, I would put my money on December 2012 as the day of Landing, when the true enlightenment of man as a species can begin.

Wait, you did all that prelude illustrating how your predictions come true but are not actually predicting a landing in December 2012? That's odd, isn't it? I mean the whole point of believing you have an ability to tap into the future is to not have to be a betting man.

I'm curious what you think will happen after that. What does true enlightenment look like and why will it occur after aliens land? Will they zap our brains after shaking hands with our world leaders? Will they high-five Spielberg first?

What will actually happen?

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

<< 1   >>

join