It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure is Coming; 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Now this may be hard for some people to understand, and maybe this should even be put in the skunkworks, but rest assured that what I am about to tell you is not fabrication on my part, and I myself believe this.

I am very aware of the "Collective Unconscious" in the Human race. I knew before the primaries were even halfway over that Barack H Obama would be our next president, as well as several other minor things (including the appointment of Hill to Secy of State, which I predicted immediately following her defeat in the primaries) . Long story short, I have a very minor sensitivity to the ebb and flow of collective human consciousness, and I tell you this:

The powers that be have been preparing us for at least 60 years for the disclosure that will happen before 2015. They are, and have been attemtping for years, to either combine the globe into one government, or splinter it into two major nation-states, a superior and inferior division of the human race. This is so because the goal of these men is not to control us, rather, it is to prepare us for the future. Mankind stands on the threshold of the spacefaring era.

What we don't know is that there is collusion between these men and the galaxy at large, I do not know what entities or race of aliens that we are in contact with, I will not try to claim they are greys, reptoids, or purple spaghetti monsters, but there is a higher tier of technology that is used exclusively by these men and their agents to further their agenda, and prepare earth for "galactic citizenship" so to speak.

The major hurdles in the project include Mankind's insistance upon flawed religious models, and their inability to accept their own existence as natural. It is known that our world is too warlike to be allowed to enter the galactic stage, we are splintered and factioned ad nauseum, and those who would push the world into the next millennium realize that we must present a united front, at least in the majority.

Soon you will begin to see more and more proof for the existence of an alien species, an increase in UFO activity, more major events that defy explanation by skeptics, and it will culminate in a highly-publicized first contact meeting between the leaders of a Global Earth Coalition and a species of Alien. It will either occur at a large summit meeting, or UN meeting

Which brings me to another point, we are far closer to the much-anticipated Global Union than we realize. The UN, through the guise of the Fed, has begun to literally buy America out from under us. As much as we do not wish to admit it, the United States is the largest destabilizing factor in the modern world for the last 100 years. It is the scarcity that the US exports all over the world that inspires piracy, the materialism we package and ship that inspires theft and robbery, the laziness that we espouse that inspires greed, the idolatry we cram down the throats of the world that inspires Humans to do all that which is evil.

When (and note I say when and not if) the US is finally defunct, we will not have fought a bloody nuclear war, we will not have killed our enemies in the streets, rather we will have joined with neighboring nations to form a powerful coalition. It is the establishment of these coalitions that is key to the plan, for if an Alien species were to make public a first contact meeting, it is far easier to declare peace between two or three major factions than it is to declare a general peace between hundreds of them.

While I feel these things, they are written far more specific than the notions I percieve. Were I a betting man, I would put my money on December 2012 as the day of Landing, when the true enlightenment of man as a species can begin.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
interesting pov.

Did you ever read any Carl Jung?? he did a lot of work on the whole 'collective consciousness' thing. I don't really believe in a lot of his work. still, if you don't know much about him, look into him. google his name with 'collective consciousness', 'the shadow', 'synchronsity' for starters

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
2012 is too soon you are just so optimistic aren't ya? We lack the balance of science and spirituality.The problem is the public is not that well educated on the subject I'm afraid and we haven't quite narrowed it down to who is telling the truth in this eclectic field called ufology.I hate to have disclosure in vain.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I kinda believe you and really hope it's true (or at least close to the truth!).
Somewhere in the back of my mind I've had this feeling that The Queen has insisted on having the 2012 Olympics in London as a part of this big 'reveal'. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it wouldn't surprise me if a ship landed at the opening ceremony and the race inside were invited to compete! It would signal the begining of a new era of 'galactic' games. I can just imagine a feeble, grey alien being really pants at the javelin, but then whooping our asses at clay-pigeon shooting thanks to some funky laser pistol!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebird69
I kinda believe you and really hope it's true (or at least close to the truth!).
Somewhere in the back of my mind I've had this feeling that The Queen has insisted on having the 2012 Olympics in London as a part of this big 'reveal'. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it wouldn't surprise me if a ship landed at the opening ceremony and the race inside were invited to compete! It would signal the begining of a new era of 'galactic' games. I can just imagine a feeble, grey alien being really pants at the javelin, but then whooping our asses at clay-pigeon shooting thanks to some funky laser pistol!

Do you think they will time it just right for 4 O-Clock tea time????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Next time you make a prediction document it instead of just making claims to knowing after the fact.
Logic alone could suggest such a scenario there are many ways 2012 could go and disclosure is obviously on the way, so this is not such a dramatic and awe inspiring prediction.. it should be IMHO in the predictions forum and not in the Aliens and UFO forum. As all this is, is another guess at 2012 and when disclosure is coming. Would have been nice if you had provided some proof of your accurate predictions, but you did not document them before they happened which means all we have is your word that you "knew" although in all fairness alot of people "knew" that Obama was going to be the next president. I KNEW that bush was going to take us into a big war.. and he did.. but I never documented it so I cannot make claims.. I only said it to my husband and mother in law when the decision came down from the supreme court that ruled he would be our next president.

A lesson for anyone who is in tune to universal knowledge is DOCUMENT IT!

Otherwise you leave yourself open to verbal assults from nay sayers.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm also not trying to say that I'm a medium or that I can predict the future, just that I have been pretty accurate in the past in making a guess (albeit an educated one) about the future, based on the feelings I get about the situation.

So, sorry if I confused anyone, I am not a prophet, just a guy who feels like this may happen.

And that is why it is not in the prediction forum.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yah...but i think this is terrestrial technology,not ET.Therefore not of strategic value to disclose their military projects to the rest of the world.Or lets atleast say these ufo's are alien in origin which is a big leap...id think they were more of scavengers if you will rather than any alien sitting inside driving it about,that would be the smarter thing to do...send thousands of drones that have good AI from your home planet...let them zoom about the galaxy for hundreds/thousands of years and transmit any data they find back for evaluation.If something interesting pops up a manned mission would take place...of course all this is purely speculative,but thats how i would go about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
disclosure from the alien side of things is months away, not years

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienhealer
disclosure from the alien side of things is months away, not years

I dont trust anyone from a country that has more cows than people.
But i hope your right...i just dont think aliens have visited us...undoubtedly exist...visited us? nope dont think so...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

I doubt that, I think you are really misinterpreting what 2012 is about.

Now you and I do not know, who or what out there could be influencing us from here to the far reaches of this universe. But from instinct and what I'm been shown Is your 100% wrong in that the Creators/Divine race out to influence us by furthering a NWO agenda, that is just not logical or what they want at all. IT goes against the universal laws. They are far to ahead of us, to want to alter our development.

Greed, corruption and force is what's currently the agenda of the NWO. Not aliens

The creator's, want us as a species to evolve under our own free will. They want us as a race to futhur our conciousness in every way on earth, for then to reach whatever step is required. They may have influenced us in the past, by mean's of having jesus and relgion and universal rules. But now, we are in illusionist, deceptive, secretive and uncertain period on earth where humanity is at a major crossroad. Where we are naturally all looking at ourselves, looking at our world, trying to regain our awarenesses, and senses back. Are conciousness and curiosity is much more keen and sensitive at this time, due to the cureent turblelance of this world.

The divine is working on path, as alway's.

I do not believe Aliens are in contact, with the secret groups, elites, illuminiati, NWO. Defainetly not the creator race anyway. That is just my sense of it. I'm not stating for a fact. I don't see any reason for that agenda, since the creator race would be divine in nature.

Not that's not to say there are other realms, and entities out there infuencing us, but the window can be opened for that. But please don't misjudge 2012. This is not what's to 2012 is about. 2012 is just a new beginning and new cycle. We are responsible for this period. We are responsbile for our own creation and aspiration's of what we want to mark 2012 with.

The NWO will NOT work with force as is what's happening right now. Right now the elites are showing extreme arrogance and fallacy. I seriously doubt the Alien race who "might" of created us, are with that idiotic plan, to speed up the human race development. Which it will clearly not. If the NWO ain't flowing, then you can bet your back's the divine ant E.T are not behind it.

We are here to learn and become aware of what and who we are. Nothin g of what you discussed will happen until we "become" unversal or one with ourselves. We will not reach galaxtic reaches, if we have many issues on this planet. We will not meet other life forms under the universal laws we are not abiding too and when we are creating war's and genocide with our own kind for example. We will not be in communication with other races of the "divine nature" in any shape make or form, we we cannot make good example at home with each other on earth. We have not fully fledged the leap that is coming in 2012. I'm saying this now, what are youi going to do to make that step?

The Divine, will not hold our hand, and make the step for us. We have to do it, so don't expect miracles to happen in 2012, cus it won't.

The elites, are creating this NWO agenda to futher control this planet. There is no divinity in this plan, when they are forcing it on us, and raging war's and aggression as we speak, to speed up this process.

You are absaloutely wrong on this.

I hope this make some sense

[edit on 27-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
2012 YAWN

Let it go. Nothing is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

It's still a year, much is and will happen.

Stop been off topic please. If your not open to it, don't post anything on it.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Aspie

he may be right.2012 is too soon!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Loki

I doubt that, I think you are really misinterpreting what 2012 is about.

Now you and I do not know, who or what out there could be influencing us from here to the far reaches of this universe. But from instinct and what I'm been shown Is your 100% wrong in that the Creators/Divine race out to influence us by furthering a NWO agenda, that is just not logical or what they want at all. IT goes against the universal laws. They are far to ahead of us, to want to alter our development.

Greed, corruption and force is what's currently the agenda of the NWO. Not aliens

The creator's, want us as a species to evolve under our own free will. They want us as a race to futhur our conciousness in every way on earth, for then to reach whatever step is required. They may have influenced us in the past, by mean's of having jesus and relgion and universal rules. But now, we are in illusionist, deceptive, secretive and uncertain period on earth where humanity is at a major crossroad. Where we are naturally all looking at ourselves, looking at our world, trying to regain our awarenesses, and senses back. Are conciousness and curiosity is much more keen and sensitive at this time, due to the cureent turblelance of this world.

The divine is working on path, as alway's.

I do not believe Aliens are in contact, with the secret groups, elites, illuminiati, NWO. Defainetly not the creator race anyway. That is just my sense of it. I'm not stating for a fact. I don't see any reason for that agenda, since the creator race would be divine in nature.

Not that's not to say there are other realms, and entities out there infuencing us, but the window can be opened for that. But please don't misjudge 2012. This is not what's to 2012 is about. 2012 is just a new beginning and new cycle. We are responsible for this period. We are responsbile for our own creation and aspiration's of what we want to mark 2012 with.

The NWO will NOT work with force as is what's happening right now. Right now the elites are showing extreme arrogance and fallacy. I seriously doubt the Alien race who "might" of created us, are with that idiotic plan, to speed up the human race development. Which it will clearly not. If the NWO ain't flowing, then you can bet your back's the divine ant E.T are not behind it.

We are here to learn and become aware of what and who we are. Nothin g of what you discussed will happen until we "become" unversal or one with ourselves. We will not reach galaxtic reaches, if we have many issues on this planet. We will not meet other life forms under the universal laws we are not abiding too and when we are creating war's and genocide with our own kind for example. We will not be in communication with other races of the "divine nature" in any shape make or form, we we cannot make good example at home with each other on earth. We have not fully fledged the leap that is coming in 2012. I'm saying this now, what are youi going to do to make that step?

The Divine, will not hold our hand, and make the step for us. We have to do it, so don't expect miracles to happen in 2012, cus it won't.

The elites, are creating this NWO agenda to futher control this planet. There is no divinity in this plan, when they are forcing it on us, and raging war's and aggression as we speak, to speed up this process.

You are absaloutely wrong on this.

I hope this make some sense

[edit on 27-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

There is no such thing as the NWO. No disaster will happen in 2012. and Disclosure is not coming.

The NWO is the invention of paranoid conspiracy nuts.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Aspie

'It's still a year'
Yes so is 2013 which I will enjoy very much watching all the 2012'ers cringe

'Stop been off topic'
Do you mean stop BEING off topic? I am joining in the discussion. Just because I think that all this 2012 business is a load of crap, does that mean I am not allowed to join in?

'If your not open to it'
So only the brainwashed can join then huh?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm not going to argue for or against the NWO existing or not existing. I think the jury is still out on that one. I'm not even going to argue whether or not we're being visited by an alien species. What I'll argue here is that IF we're being visited by an alien species, there's no way in hell they're going to share their technology with us. Not only would that be extremely illogical of them, it would be downright dangerous.

They would be putting themselves in very clear danger by sharing technology that would enable us to "fairly easily" travel our galaxy. That would automatically create needless competition with them. Let alone technology that might enable us to go to war with them. Why would they want to do that? Answer: they wouldn't. They can visit all they want (if that's really happening), but I promise you, the only technology we'll pick up from them is what they accidentally leave behind. And again, if they're such an advanced species, that won't happen very often.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Well you have part of it right anyway. Consider that there are 2 factions. One holding humans of the earth as hostage between a war that has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years. We here are just a minuscule part of it. Yet for some reason we are a very important part of it. The ones in control of the earth at present are desperate. If you hadn't noticed they are taking high risks and desperate measures to enforce their will over the peoples of earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Disclosure is comming about and soon.... Think about it ;every sane person on this planet, knows this much. He or she knows we are not alone in this humongous universe. The real question: Are we ready to include that knowledge into our every day lives.....

Im pretty sure that there are alien crafts that we recovered somehow.... probably nothing like all the stories we have all heard... I'm sure that some people got abducted, that some people have had friendly contact with species that are absolutely unknown to the general public. These are now not only speculation, but a reality. The earth is no longer flat my friends.

Some governments (or parts of) have had a secret to keep for many many years now. Do you sincerely think that the united states president
(or elect) is not aware of secret ops, or state secrets that can seriously affect their mandate. Or do you think that the prime minister of Canada has no one filling in the blanks for him. (gotta love those canadians cause im one of them)

I'm not quite sure that the biggest secret is the technology we got out of our 'meetings' with these other beings.... but rather the beings themselves. These are exiting times if you are willing to look at humanity as an awaking race, rather then its childish needs for wealth and power.

It would make sense that PARADIGMS still exist within our flawed society in this enherintly gives us no leeway to change our ways. Think about it if we knew of ways to feed every soul on this planet for example. Do you think our economic system could survive the absence of currency this brings. Or more so, no more need for oil......

No... The only reason we are kept in the dark .... is that our systems are flawed and will eventually fail.... They do not wish this day to come sooner.

And I gotta be honnest humanity's biggest flaw has always been, taking in change.

My 2 cents.....

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Disclosure will NOT happen, not now and not in the near future.

Its a Pandora's Box, meaning you cant even open it just a little bit without opening it fully. A great deal of effort and resources have been put into place to secure this knowledge and for good reason. We are not ready for the truth, we cannot handle the truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join