It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm sure some will consider this a "crap" post, but i really need help. For my technology class I had to write a report on nanotechnology. Now I have to write a paper that copares and contrasts with nanotech. the only problem is me and my instructor cannot come up with any ideas. can you guys help me get some ideas on what to compare and contrast nanotechnology with? I was going to do it on the future of Nanotech, but the details are shady, and I could not obtain enough info. any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
do a search here on ATS, I know there has been lots of threads on this.

ALso try searching google, it's a great great tool.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is in the wrong place.

This forum is for board business.

Try using the search function.I seem to remember there was a member who mentioned in his introduction he was somehow involved with nanotechnology.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Why dont you compare and contrast nanotech and the improvements its has brought with the old techniques for doing the same thing. For example pick 3 or 4 examples of where nanotechnology has broken through to improve or make something better. Then simple compare and contrast that to the way it was previously done.. This should be EZ!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks Dream... that's probably what I'll do... Now I just have to find some links that gives me a lot of good info...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ive sent you some links via u2u also tried a search for my post on it but could find it so hopefully those links should do

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thanks Se7en for the links... Now I just need help with one last thing. Can you guys tell me about any machines that have been altered by Nanotechnology? I'm going to write about machines/objects before nanotech and after...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Where the feck are you doing your training ? - Starfleet Academy ?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
NO... just a High School report... Had to write a paper dealing with technology, and chose Nanotech. Now we have to write another to compare and contrast with our first paper. So I'm writing about the effects of nanotech on things NOW, and BEFORE nanotech, only problem is that I can't find any sites or anything that tells me fibers, machines, etc. that have already been somewhat altered by nanotechnology

new topics

top topics

join