It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Rhetoric & US Collapse Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Russian Rhetoric & US Collapse Prediction

Straight from matt drudge's developing story front page this am!
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.cbsnews.com
Ria Novosti

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
John Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveler (page 1 of 19)
Reference For John Titor Threads
www.timetravelinstitute.com...
anomalies.net...

[edit on 11/25/2008 by drphilxr]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Not surprising to anyone who has read John titor's predictions here and on timetravelinstutute.com/ anomalies.com.

Titor predicted the breakup of the US into 5 regions, but that was of course following nuclear attack by Russia.

Even though i have conversed now with Pam from the timetravelinstitute (one of titor's original contacts, U2U style), who still wonders if he was really who he said he was, I lean more towards titor's timeline being real.

Despite around 5-10% flux from his worldline to our own, the russian rhetoric heating up in the weeks to and after the election may be a test, but unabated, may lead to war.

The real issue is still the economy: our debt is unfathomable, the UK is now facing a worse banking crisis than the US news is reporting (duh!), and thousands of Iceland's citizens are rioting in the streets - NOW!

I simply can't imagine a peaceful union of states with millions of unemployed. There are 200+ million guns on the streets. They will be used. The federal govt will have to impose martial law.

I won't even start on dreams of needing papers to travel to my home in PA, or seeing uniformed police on those countryroads - as titor put it "strangely the people wanted to stay in the cities, as the felt 'safer' there".

And the cities are big , nuclear, targets aren't they?

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11/25/2008 by drphilxr]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
already been done :

here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here www.abovetopsecret.com...

join