It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Nature of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I move fairly freely around ATS as I am interested in many different areas. Some may call me a skeptic because I demand evidence for claims, and then want to inspect the veracity of the claimants. So many posters to ATS are more than willing to take at face value things heard second or third hand; from internet sources that are questionable at best; or from sources tainted by the worst impulses of humanity (white supremacy, etc.). Call me stupid, but even on a conspiracy website I expect a little discernment when it comes to my information. If you just crave attention or are trying to fulfill some yawning need in your life with "global gossip", knock yourself out. But if you are seriously seeking hard evidence of something being concealed, you have to winnow the information input. Twenty years in intelligence taught me that there are a lot of secrets, conspiracies even, which are being overlooked because conspiracy seekers are too fixated on complete stupidity, like Obama's birth certificate.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I agree to some extent.
If people read more books..most info unpublished by MSM is found in books written by hard working researchers or insiders.

its a shame that dancing with the stars and Jerry Springer are soaked into the brain more than literature.

new topics

join