Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Catastrophic Earth Changes 2012 C2C Brett Miller Horizon Project

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This guy is pretty good and one of the best C2C interviews that I have heard in a long time. Brett Miller one of the Horizon Project creators goes in to extensive detail in this interview about sudden earth changes, 2012, pole shifts and how they mirror what the great prophets have told us.

Part one of C2C interview

The Horizon Project uses an unprecedented approach to deciphering the answers behind life's most puzzling questions; breaking through the flawed explanations of fragmented modern theory that compound each year to further mask the truth. See the overwhelming scientific evidence previously lost and re-discover the shocking answers that have been under our noses all along.

No matter your belief system or your professional background; The Horizon Project will change the way you look at everything!

Episode 01 of The Horizon Project begins with a frightening bang. Newly discovered scientific evidence shows that the world as we know it is about to come to an unexpected end; however, knowing what's coming over the horizon is only the tip of the iceberg; understanding WHY presents a picture far greater than you could have imagined.

Global catastrophic events throughout our past have severed the flow of information from one generation to the next, creating permanent gaps in history and knowledge. Civilizations that came before us knew of the upcoming inevitable catastrophe, leaving behind major clues that have just been recently discovered. The knowledge that was once lost is the missing link that provides a clear understanding of how our world truly operates. Ironically, these clues also inform us that time is running out; sooner than you may believe.

Understand what is about to happen but more importantly HOW and WHY. In Episode 01, The Horizon Project Research Team will identify some of the signs that are scattered all over our planet and reveal a shocking truth!

The Horizon Project's charter is to gather and cross-check vast amounts of knowledge in many dozen specialized fields from scientists and researchers around the globe in addition to studying hundreds of historical documents spanning back to the dawn of history. These fields include archeology, geology, astro, geo & quantum physics, ancient languages & civilizations, paleontology, ancient history, genetics and others.

The emphasis is on solving the puzzles that each field is unable to solve individually because of overspecialization and their focus to advance their own specialized knowledge. The knowledge to explain many of these anomalies had been unknowingly found by other fields of study, but the very nature of most commercial research today does not support the unlimited exchange of information between fields since there is no overtly apparent connection between most of them. As a result, these anomalies remain unsolved until now.

By better understanding a much broader scope of scientific research covering many fields of study, and our own history from multiple vantage points, we are able to derive an overall picture of our past. This goal is monumental in scope and ongoing; however, the research has uncovered an unnerving understanding that the world as we know it is about to come to an unexpected end in our near future. The findings will not only shock you, but will change the way you look at life forever!

The Horizon Project has been featured on many media networks and news articles.

www.thehorizonproject.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

This guy is pretty good and one of the best C2C interviews that I have heard in a long time. Brett Miller one of the Horizon Project creators goes in to extensive detail in this interview about sudden earth changes, 2012, pole shifts and how they mirror what the great prophets have told us.

What great prophets would that be and what made them so great? Did they predict something else and what have they predicted for 2012. Please provide REAL sources.

Thx.

Edit: After reviewing your link I cant see better than this is just FEAR PROFITEERING! I mean, if the world is coming to an end why is the guy SELLING the stuff, he must be EVIL.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Waldy]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Later in the C2C interview he gets into Nostradamus a "prophet" .... and biblical texts Jesus a "prophet" and integrates the scripture descriptions to what a pole shift and coronal mass ejection would be like from their words and correlates them to a modern day scientific description for what those events would be like.

There is 12 parts to the interview you would need to listen to the whole lot to get "the big picture" ...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I dont believe a word this guy says, he is just trying to profit from peoples ignorance and fear. Find a source to Nostradamus and Jesus predictions about 2012 and I might listen to the guy. Fact is that there is none, the guy just claims there is.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff, I found more to the topic here in this 8 part video

Some additional information can be found on their homepage: Earthquakes @ thehorizonproject.com with a link to the USGS.

Frankly, I do think that there might be more to this research than people might care to realize.
After all, he provides a possible explanation for a lot of phenomena that we can witness on a daily basis like freak weather, an increase in number and intensity of quakes, magnetic anomalies and traces of lost civilizations.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing, OP

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

I watched the whole video and it looked like and sounded like a load of sensationalised crap. Where are all the scientists that are said to be part of this super think-tank??? And for the record the holes found in the skulls were for sacrificial means as well as ancient sexual acts depicted in several Inca wall carvings.

The time of galactic crossing is also speculative some people believe 33 years some believe 250 million, either way crossing the plane would take years in itself not a few weeks or months.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
After having a look at the Horizon Project website, I've noticed a correlation between that site and a few of Ed Dames' websites (he has a reputation of preaching doom and gloom - in fact his nickname is 'Dr. Doom').

www.thekillshot.com...

www.learnrv.com...

www.thehorizonproject.com...

With that said I listened to the C2C Horizon Project episode when it was on, and I did find it a little hard to believe. I do believe in the validity in some of the claims as well as that something will occur in 2012, however Brett Miller was putting forth his opinion as a 'matter of fact,' which I had big issues with - anything regarding the future is speculative unless you've been there. I personally love to speculate on the future, however I don't claim to know how everything will happen.

For a few of my own speculative views on 2012, see my thread: Timewave Zero - a closer look

[edit on 26/11/08 by Evasius]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

i agree, he is evil

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I had seen the Horizon Project’s earthquake chart several weeks ago. The Horizon chart shows a stable trend through about 1997 or so, and a large increase at that time. I knew at the time I wanted to download the data from the U.S. Geological Survey website and reproduce the charts myself.

And I am glad I did. I do not get the results the Horizon Project shows in their charts. The only source they refer to, is back to USGS. They say their chart represents Worldwide earthquake data of earthquakes between magnitudes 6 and 8. Their chart values on the left show quantities, by year, ranging up to 40.

I have created my own chart. I show you exactly where the numbers are from the USGS web sites. I picked the last 18 years to match to the Horizon chart. I took the USGS numbers starting with 1990, and the 18 year period, if it were to match, should show the large climb Horizon shows. It does NOT.

You’ll see the numbers I loaded into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet below the chart. I took the direct USGS numbers and added totals for all earthquakes 6.0 and larger. You can see, the average numbers PER YEAR exceed 150… so where does Horizon get numbers below 40?

The data does not support a theory that earthquakes have been increasing significantly in recent years.

Here’s what my analysis of the data from USGS shows:
neic.usgs.gov...
neic.usgs.gov...

I wrote Mr. Brent Miller of the Horizon Project, and challenged his data. His response was

11/29/2008
“Please read the news article carefully as the data is in relation to "deadly" or "historic" quakes. The data and graph are correct. Below is the link...”

And he links me back to his graph, not to the “data” behind his statistics.

My opinion is this: He and the Horizon Project manipulative forecasters. They’ve cherry picked the earthquake data that suits them. They’ve picked an average of 40 earthquakes out of an average of 150 strong earthquakes PER YEAR for the past century, and failed to tell us which ones “they’ve picked”. No explanation of where, when, or why. Then they’ve produced a graph to deceive the public by representing a graph that is “Worldwide” and don’t tell the public they’ve dropped another 90 earthquakes off their graph. That graph is going around the internet, and the message it visually tells, is “earthquakes are recently increasing by a huge scale”. They use this to prey on people’s emotions (their quote: “earthquake data shows frightening trend”), so that people will believe somehow they know more than the average guy… and, oh, by the way, maybe you’ll donate money to them. Geeze.

Mr. Brent Miller kind of reminds me of a snake oil seller.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by KathyT]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The narrator, why is he whispering in the video. Is the information provided, very, very secret ?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Waldy
Unfortunately I have to preface my comment with a caveat that I am not a Brent Miller fan lest I labeled me. If you would have actually listened to what Brent Miller said, he DID NOT stated that Nostradamus or Jesus predicted 2012. He stated that they made predictions to future earth calamities that could be best answered by changes that will occur around 2012.

new topics

top topics

join