It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Alien movie with important message.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
www.hanneskirsman.com...

Based on Anastasia series. Very beautiful and moving, how life should be.

Excerpt:
Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why this floor is full of poop? Why are there boxes of metal emitting gases that you must breath? Why you live in high cages, forced to hear the noise of these metal boxes? Why you’re driving them and not using your feet, causing you to eventually have heart attack, if you won’t die earlier from cancer from the gases, or an accident with the fast moving boxes? Why you eat corpses of animals? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food? Why you eat unhealthy food? Why you’re sitting every evening watching a box showing people telling lies, and dirtying your mind? Why do you let yourself be led by fat selfish people caring only about themselves, their money and power, why don’t we really listen to each other, talk to each other, why do we have these hierarchies, in which the stupidiest, incapable ones rule, control and exploit the goodness and capable weaker ones? Why we go about doing wrong immoral things just because we’re being told, why we we’re constantly mad, worried and frustrated with such small trivial things, like a scratch in the mirror of our cars and never see, appreciate and thank the beautiful wonderful life, nature and world that sorrounds and support us? Why we ruin the world, poison ourselves, live in ugliness, support the rich selfish people exploiting us, selling us lies, tobbaco, weapons & arms, killing people with the money that we’re forced to pay them as taxes?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by meadowfairy]

[edit on 25-11-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Good post, starred...

You ask some tough questions albeit in a repetitive manner.

In your rant, you seem to mention a lot of the word 'we'...I think you'll find that the majority of people do not agree with what's wrong, but they are powerless to do anything.

Do you have any solutions for your questions, is what are they...?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Was this really banned??

Thank you for posting... It took a long time, but I found it beautiful to watch, and a bit humourous at times too.

Kinda makes one jealous that we can't know such a perfect reality.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Reminds me of the 70's.

If each person performed one random act of kindness a day, life could be so much more happier for everyone.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I tried to watch it all but couldn't, nice try on the message they were trying to give us, but it felt really messed up, too simple and judgemental, and negative. I found it ironic that this race of people were so judgemental and simple minded yet thought they were above us earth humans.

It also creeped me out.

(But I only watched the first few parts, I'll watch the rest another time, my opinion might change a lot depending on what happens.
)

[edit on 25-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yes it was banned by the EU. US humans dont realise how much we are stuck in the matrix and how fake it really is and how all this is stopping us from evolving with nature and that indeed we are poisoning ourselves with fake cooked food and our chemical surroundings. They dont want you to know because they want to keep your soul trapped in this type of life and they feed off this negative energy. It has blocked our abilities which is seen as demonic(telepathy) another way to shoot our conciousness down.

The story is based on the Anastasia ringing cedars which is about how humans can involve with nature, which is trully what they are stopping us from doing. I found it very moving and uplifting. It portrays how we are moving into the wrong direction instead of fine tuning ourselves with nature and uable to connect with our inherent telepathic ability. I have a bit of telepathy when i eat raw fruit and vegetables from nature. Which is really hard to explain to those who are stuck in the matrix. The story is a hint to how us humans can really be but we had stop involving due to what we are surrounded by now.

It is not about the Aliens being above us but showing us how we could have coincided our conciousness with nature rather then moving into an industrialised world. It kind fo portrays how humans can do the same. BY awakening our minds and soul to fine tune our senses to nature. To appreciate it nature and look at it with thankfullness and awe instead of keeping ourselves disconnected from it. Eating from nature can also help us to see through new eyes and connect to our natural world.

The story was written for all those who are raw foodists but has some spiritual attachment to it. It is based on the books called Anastasia and the ringing cedars which you can google online.

It is actually a future revelation for us humans if we change our ways. Here is an excerpt from the Anastasia series:
ver 10 million copies sold with no advertisement!

Anastasia has been creating a frenzy of excitement among people from all walks of life. The Ringing Cedars Series has been translated into over 20 languages and already sold over 10 million copies, with no advertising except word of mouth!

Thousands quit their jobs!

After reading Anastasia thousands of people have quit their jobs! Why? Because…

The Ringing Cedars Series contains some of the most important revelations to appear in thousands of years of human history—so significant, they are changing the course of our destiny and rocking scientific and religious circles to the core.

Powerful, myth-shattering messages in these books reveal profound wisdom grounded in ancient knowledge, expose suppressed secrets and hidden historical fact and offer a whole new paradigm for our planet's future.

The most stolen books!

Bookstores across Europe have reported that the Ringing Cedars Series are their most stolen books! If all this sounds a bit unbelievable, we understand! But what will you do if we tell you it's all true?

English readers are already buying dozens at a time!

These books are so impactful that, often within minutes of reading the first few pages, people are regularly ordering dozens of copies of Book 1 to give to friends and loved ones.

Since the first book Anastasia was released in Russia, after buying a copy on day one, readers returned the next day to carry away cartons of books to give away, and the entire print run sold out in just a few days!

The same phenomenon is occurring with the English editions. During the just completed, three-year English translation process, over 100,000 copies of these books have already sold across the English-speaking world. So what makes these books special?

There's a mysterious "energy" encoded in her words…

These messages are coming from Anastasia, a beautiful young woman, discovered by a trader in 1995, living alone, deep in the wild forests of Siberia.

She is considered to be a surviving member of an ancient Vedic civilization whose extraordinary powers and knowledge FAR EXCEED anything known today.

What she revealed to this trader turned his world upside down. As a result he abandoned his business, and agreed at her request to write a book that would change the world!

She told him she would imbue her words with an energy that would cause his books to sell in the millions. Despite his total lack of writing experience this is exactly what has happened!

Recession? Start laughing when you read these books!

When you read Anastasia—you can feel this energy "opening your heart" and "rearranging your brain cells", and the result for thousands of readers has been a desire to start rearranging their entire lives—and all their priorities!

We're not kidding! Her mind-blowing revelations will rock your world and have you re-evaluating everything you thought you knew! Many readers say they can't stop reading and re-reading these books, and each time they do, they feel even happier.

Pheonix if you come across the ringing cedar books read those instead, it is more positive . The French do have a funny weird way of putting a movie together and the story line is a little different then the book.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yes, I can't wait to eradicate the basically sensible system of capitalism, and return to a medieval state of feudalism, bartering and foraging for food in the dirt like a badger. All because of some imaginary woman who grew up in a wood, raised by squirrels.

Recession? Start laughing when you read these books!

Indeed. Or writing them, perhaps.

Where, when and why was this film banned, by the way? Is there a source for it?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by damagedoor
Where, when and why was this film banned, by the way? Is there a source for it?

That's what i was wondering too:
what have been able to find so far are some websites/channels claiming it was prohibited:
romanovs.info...
www.youtube.com...

while i couldn't find anything in some lists of banned films:

everything2.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

it has also its regular IMDB entry
french.imdb.com...
www.imdb.com...

while it seems that the movie was actually hard to find: and perhaps for "prohibited/banned" they mean that it wasn't aired: that wouldn't be the first time, but the reasons may be many ones: for example, no producers that buy the rights for the movie in that specific country, i honestly don't know the real story of this movie, just adding my two cents: anyway, with all the garbage that was allowed in Europe, it would be unacceptable if this one was banned.

meadowfairy, thanks for sharing, i've never heard of this movie before

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
According to its IMDb entry, it certainly had a French release, as box office figures are given. A Spanish release date is given too, along with alternative titles for Germany and Italy. So, yes, I highly doubt it was banned. I suspect it did poor business and wasn't picked up for major distribution.

Having checked out the Ringing Cedars website, and with the greatest respect for the people who believe this rubbish, it's full of wonderful humour, especially the FAQ page here.

For example, about the author's religious background, it says:

... he is not a person of vast spiritual background, and prior to the publication of Anastasia was only known as a successful entrepreneur.

It then goes on, without a hint of irony, to compare him to Tolstoy.

On the question of whether Anastasia is real or made-up, the answer is:

When asked this question by the author, Anastasia affirmed that she does exist for those for whom she exists.

And are the nine books available as e-books? No, they're not. They're not even free. 10 millon sold, though. Which is exactly how I'd go about dismantling capitalism and saving the environment.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Your welcome internos

Either way nature is free it was free to sustain us all along.

About the guy earning money from the books its your perspective on money, if you see it as evil or if you see it as a means of living(i just dont knwo what the author is doing with the money or if he gives back to the community or permaculture not too sure). This is quite ironic since the book displays a different message yes.

You can also keep your views on it as basic or extreme as you want when it comes to connecting with nature and love conciousness you do not have to be tribal about it.

PLease just asking nicely do not rubbish people's beliefs if you have no experience with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That was an excellent movie! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Shows how humanity should be, and what has unfortunately become of it very clearly.

I'm going to read those books now...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I thought it was excellent too so dont know why it didnt make production. The French are known for their bizarre movies but i guess not too many people can pick up the messages it conveys which is an example off being in the matrix and harder to get this type of message across. People will always nit pick the negative which is why truth is harder to come out.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

I really doubt that the EU have the authority to ban a movie. European countries have so far been the most liberal in showing all kinds of sick and twisted movies and this movie is a joke compared to many I´ve seen that are not banned. Can you proof it was banned?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm another one that disputes the idea that this film was actually banned. I've yet to see any real evidence to support this at all.

It doesn't really help the case that this is 'banned' or 'suppressed' material that the actual books of the Ringing Cedars series are available in any large bookshop in Britain. I mean, you can even buy them at this 'underground' and 'radical' website I know called Amazon.co.uk.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
why do idiots falsley claim that things are ` banned , suppressed ` etc just to induce intrest ?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
That was quite rude ignorant ape to refer me to an idiot (but what goes around comes around). I did not mean for this post to come out with negative replies. But i hope many of you enjoyed the movie.

No i cannot prove it was banned but got the info it was banned from google but not why.

Im not the one selling the books but God help me that i mentioned it because a few got the idea wrong about the movie and that it was giving off a negative message. Someone else mentioned it was related to the books which is why i mentioned it. But please realise that the books and the movie are different story lines. The books are more intune with raw foodists which is why im not surprised people will rubbish it. Either way the book was never mentioned with the movie. So if anyone thinks the movie is to sell the books you got the idea wrong because the movie and any other information related does not mention the books cheeky ones but would appreciate it if people not relate this too Blossom Goodchild.

I reckon the Blossom Goodchild was a stunt to make people think all books are evil money making schemes. When alot of books are a way to get the truth across. Too much censoring in my opinion. 1984 here we come.

I will appreciate if anyone else can prove or investigate that it was banned so i can breathe. But the fact that google doesnt mention an iota of why it was banned is enough to make you think.

There is alot in the movie i did not agree with too but i know how weird the French movies are. But there is a message behind the way humans should be. Revelation of the golden age so to speak. We are who we have been waiting for. We are the ones ourselves who can change and evolve our souls.

Think about this why would anyone in power want you to be better them them and involve yourself with abilities beyond comprehension and human understanding that you can think for yourself and look after yourself and not have to rely on others?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
I will appreciate if anyone else can prove or investigate that it was banned so i can breathe. But the fact that google doesnt mention an iota of why it was banned is enough to make you think.

Yes it does. It makes me think that there's no evidence that it was banned in the first place to actually 'google'.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It is thinking none the less whatever answer you come away with.

To me it does not say that it did not make production either. So this goes way over everyones head and the title is poo pooed. I cant even find the website that says it was banned now which is wierd.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
It is thinking none the less whatever answer you come away with.

To me it does not say that it did not make production either. So this goes way over everyones head and the title is poo pooed.

No offence but let's look at this another way instead of 'oh, noes! they banned this in EU. They don't want us to know!'

Did this film get a cinema release in America? How about a domestic, non-import DVD release? Why not? Is this a "banned alien movie in America"?

I cant even find the website that says it was banned now which is wierd.

They're following this thread and deleting all the evidence!!!!1

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
OKie dokie no offence but the thread really isnt about why the movie was banned. The title was to reflect a movie that was never seen with an important message. The banned title might have been a mistake of hearsay(seeing it in google amd mot investigating imbd) It was released with pg rating so dotn know why it would be banned myself which is another reason i posted it. and im not disagreeing that the movie was not banned as you can see by my replies. So we can say case solved and i will change the title to reflect movie.
Curious what do you think about the movie merriman?

Alot of the messages in the movie is what is discussed here so i still think the message is viable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join