It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valkrie: The Plot to kill Hitler!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There is a two hour show on THE HISTORY channel right now titled: Valkyrie: The Plot To Kill Hitler. It is about a bunch of General Staff Officers led by Count Von Stauffenberg to kill Hitler at his Headquarters at Rastenberg in East Prussia. The show goes into a lot of detail on how Stauffenberg and others came to conclude that they needed to get rid of Hitler. It also shows how close the plot actually came to killing Hitler. If not for the fact that the briefcase holding the bomb being moved to the other side of a heavy oaken table leg, it would have done more than just wound Hitler. At the beginning of the show, they made mention of a movie coming out in December called Valkyrie based on what happened with this plot to kill Hitler. The only thing about the movie is that it stars Tom Cruise who, while being a great actor, is also, unfortunately, a Scientologist. I hope that people who see this post will catch at least part of the two hour show on the History Channel I started this thread about. It would be greatt to hear what other people think of both the show and of the Army General Staff Officers who tried to kill Hitler on July 20th, 1944.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow! Thats awesome, its too bad I missed it, I'll have to find a way to watch it again, maybe on-demand or something.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't want to read something about it!

Cartoon77
Disney 100 Years

join