It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help on Idigos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I heard the word indigo children mentioned in a converstaion on friday, not knowing what this was I was naturally intrigued and wanted to find out more so searched it, know i am confused. i found this criteria and would like peoples opinions please

~ Warrior temperate
Does this mean aggressive? I'm not aggressive
~ Determined
very
~ Detect dishonesty from a mile away
tbf im not brilliant at this
~ Absolute confidence
no confidence (but that's because of people's comments and opinions on me, I was extremly confident as a child)
~ They rarely need others to tell them who they are
well rarely yes but like now I am slightly confused as i dont fit all the characteristics
~ Are easily frustrated with routine or ritual
yeah i like change and have a habit of re ordering my room
~ Based activities that require no creative thought
not sure what that means but I am naturally creative
~ They do not accept authority without
explanation or choice
tell me to do something theres no chance, ask me and ill do it
~ Non conformist
I refuse to do something because it's 'the right thing'
~ They have no trouble telling you what they need
true
~ May seem anti social if they are not around children like them
adults and yeah i'm known as anti social until people have got to know me
~ Sensitive
very
~ Intuitive
very
~ Technologically orientated
very
~ Intelligent
yeah (not meaning to be big headed about that :s) was doing A level maths in year 8 thanks to an amazing teacher
~ Empathy for others yet not for stupidity
yes
~ Amazing memory
yes which really suprises people

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
there are many metaphysical definitions of what an indigo is, but to me, an indigo is just someone born deep enough into the bull poop, to not have it stick, so they speak the truth, and are considered system busters or free thinkers and display powers that everyone should have, had they not surrendered them unto the television programming and corporate material hypnosis.
edit to add: Indigo's, by definition, should refuse to accept the label. BE wary of egotistical traps.

Or, maybe I give people too much credit and there really are special people out there these days. I dont know, my humble outlook chooses not to apply labels to beings other than their genus and species. Ive seen non capable people wake up and become capable again, so I cant really say there are these people born that are special or different from us, I just think that it seems that way, because of how deep into the conditioning we are in the supposed 21st century.

[edit on 11/24/2008 by psychedeliack]

join