It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US to Break up into Separate Parts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Professor IgorPanarin, 60, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and has authored several books on information warfare.

Apparently he has predicted the current economic crisis in an international conference in Australia 10 years ago.

The paper said Panarin's dire predictions for the U.S. economy, initially made at an international conference in Australia 10 years ago at a time when the economy appeared strong, have been given more credence by this year's events.

He goes on and predicts that the US will split up in different parts,

He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong. He even suggested that "we could claim Alaska - it was only granted on lease, after all."

Now I always thought that the talks about the Amero were without any basis and he goes on say that there was a secret agreement signed:

On the fate of the U.S. dollar, he said: "In 2006 a secret agreement was reached between Canada, Mexico and the U.S. on a common Amero currency as a new monetary unit. This could signal preparations to replace the dollar. The one-hundred dollar bills that have flooded the world could be simply frozen. Under the pretext, let's say, that terrorists are forging them and they need to be checked."

Does anyone here know anything about this secret agreement??

I know there are a lot of people making predictions and stuffs out there which i don't relay trust. But this guy is a professor...........

Read Article

[edit on 24-11-2008 by rattan1]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Not sure of the specifics of the secret aggrement, although I assume it could refer to the Security & Prosperity Partnership (SPP).

The SPP is another nice way of saying North American Union.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I normally wouldn't post something that comes from such a depleted recess of my mind, but for some reason I have a memory about this subject matter, specifically about the signed agreement, when I recall this memory it also has ties with that trans texas corridor. Maybe someone had posted about it somewhere or something, but when I read it I was thinking to myself oh yeah that thing, old news etc etc. Strange.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
John Titor said the US would be broken into five parts with five seperate Presidents...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Interesting Article. I Never heard of that professor before.

I am more concerned about the US dollar.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily Izvestia published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."

The dollar is not secured by anything. That is Scary.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Interesting subject but I doubt it will ever happen.
The central government must collapse first before anything as radical as the country breaking up into seperate parts will happen.
Any groups attempt at succession will be put down by the might of the central government. It just ain't gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

Just because he is a "professor does not mean that he has a crystal ball! His prediction is no better than the annual issues of the Supermarket Tabloids.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
To be completely honest, I hope that his prediction does come true. I've pretty much had it with the federal govt. and if the U.S. splits into 5-6 separate "countries" so to speak, not only will it cripple the NWO's plan for a North American Union, but also with smaller country states, it might actually become easier for the people to actually have their will and their voices be heard, that's just my opinion though, I could be off.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Question]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Perhaps Russia should concentrate on their own problems first before trying to persuade the American sheeple from believing any BS they publish.

Its a good thing the cold war is over..more or less...some people here would easily go for Russian propeganda!!! BAHHH BAHHH!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Mod Edit: Advertising removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 26/11/08 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am deeply concerned by this.

The US, I believe, is on the verge of collapse. Probably not into the five seperate parts as this Russian proffesor predicts, but a collapse none the less.

From what I have seen this will happen sooner rather then later. It has already begun, with the fall of the dollar, prices for services increasing, loans being almost impossible to get, and the US leadership unable to do anything about it. The people in general are disgruntled, this will lead to small groups that are already in existance increasing in size. With the plan of putting in a government that will be effective. I am not speaking of AQ or any foriegn groups, I am talking about groups that are here in our home country.

I can see an intial attempt at a peaceful solution but I fear that it will end up becoming violent. I worry that there is a good chance right now that we are starting to see the beginning of a second civil war. One between the federal government and its citizens.

Unfortunately, if myself, a middle aged, middle class, state educated person can see this, other countries can as well. I believe they are pushing us in that direction. They are using the only way they can too distablize us, internally.

As for the Russians, they have been rekindling the old cold war rhetoric lately. The only problem is that we have so many problems of our own that there is no way we can worry about that at this time.

I am quite perturbed about where we have gone since WWII, and I worry that our society is on the verge of collapse from it.

I would like to see a governmental change, not in the system, but in how the system is used. A NON-PROFIT, NON-PAYED organization within the current government should be created to review our laws and all of our policies and systems. They would make changes in areas where we are flawed and that have caused past issues. Not to the benefit of the rich people in power, but the the benefit of the people who live here. I certainly DO NOT advocate any type of violent overthrow of our government!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What if the plan is to first divide the nation up into pieces, let it run that way for a couple years - and then put it back together with mexico and canada to form a north american union, with the amero as a solution for a common currency and all??

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by newatlasmason
What if the plan is to first divide the nation up into pieces, let it run that way for a couple years - and then put it back together with mexico and canada to form a north american union, with the amero as a solution for a common currency and all??

Possible, but I don't think that would accomplish much... if a union is done it should be done before hand. If not we would be a large third world country and the Amero would be useless for a long while.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hmm, I could see this as one potential outcome.

The Lakota have already declared sovreign nation status some time back, and apparently plans are in the works for them to start their own bank.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, I guess that would revert us back to ancient greeks living in city states. Not sure I am comfortable with that either...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

It would take much, much more to cut the USA on independent regions than the reason Panarin offers. Growing diverse ethnicity or differing mentality won't do the job. Panarin should read some history books or recall the demise of the Soviet Union when swinging a wrecking ball at others.

There is no instrument to construct the "Federation of Southern States." There once was when Lincoln decided to mess with the economic infrastructure of the South. Now, when hurricanes spin through Florida, the tiny Master in Charge Washington DC sends down federal disaster aid package and the local legislators start humming "America The Beautiful."

The only sign of discontent would be the end of federal funds being thrown at the states accompanied with increasing federal taxation burden aimed at financing politics of DC completely detached from the interest of individual states. There is the other side of "taxation without representation."

There are some bolts and nuts that help to keep the Union assembled. The ability of the US Government to borrow money is an important gasket in the engine that drives the united country through time. Blow it, and see Panarin for further details. Btw, the name PANarin is an oxymoron with respect to what he said.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well it did take ten years for his prediction on the Economy to come true. Times are changing very fast. A couple of month before who could have thought that the US government will buy stakes in private banks... The US being the Advocate of Free market Economy.... Everything around us is changing very very fast and i will not discredit his predictions so soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Catherine Austin Fitts made the same or similar prediction on C2C last night. The US would split into several sub countries, tremendous termoil and financial capitulation, we will all be bartering for our necessities. Those with the most tallents and resources to produce basic necessities at home will do the best.

I may misquote her so go to the website! She did have some good survival ideas!

I hope the WW Web survives as it could get pretty boring sitting around raising chickens and vegetables! I'd miss ATS, the rants, the cucks, the laughs!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1
Well it did take ten years for his prediction on the Economy to come true. Times are changing very fast. A couple of month before who could have thought that the US government will buy stakes in private banks... The US being the Advocate of Free market Economy.... Everything around us is changing very very fast and i will not discredit his predictions so soon.

Panarin never made any prediction regarding the disolution of his own country, the Soviet Union. Under Brezhnev, it wouldn't be a wise thing to make a prediction of this kind, but Gorbachev's glasnost policy gave him enough room to show off his prophetic skills. Unfortunately, Panarin couldn't well understand the future of his own country. That automatically disqualifies him from making future predictions regarding the disolution of other countries.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander

Panarin never made any prediction regarding the disolution of his own country, the Soviet Union. Under Brezhnev, it wouldn't be a wise thing to make a prediction of this kind, but Gorbachev's glasnost policy gave him enough room to show off his prophetic skills. Unfortunately, Panarin couldn't well understand the future of his own country. That automatically disqualifies him from making future predictions regarding the disolution of other countries.

I agree with you to some extent. But i think we should look at the Future rather than the past. Have a look at the US intelligence Report "Global Trend 2025" which clearly shows the decline of the US dominance by 2025. As i said times are changing very fast and what may happen by 2025 could happen much sooner than that.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander

I agree with you to some extent. But i think we should look at the Future rather than the past. Have a look at the US intelligence Report "Global Trend 2025" which clearly shows the decline of the US dominance by 2025. As i said times are changing very fast and what may happen by 2025 could happen much sooner than that.

A diminishing global influence is not a harbinger of a break up. There has been no word yet coming from the states themselves that a particular state would do much better if it left the Union. The CIA(?) report doesn't hint -- even between the lines -- that some internal strife could take place by 2025. It's up to you decide which source is more reliable to follow as far as a 15 year outlook is concerned; you can go by a word coming from overseas or you can go by the opinions of the folks who live in the USA.

Here is a question: What is likely to take place sooner -- the USA breaking up or Russia going back to communism?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join