It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox 360 Pro VS PS3 ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ps3
better graphics, Better online play with dedicated servers (also free)
standard base package comes with a bigger HD than the xbox, plus you can play all the classic ps2/ps1 games on it
Also alot more exclusive titles
tekken, MGS, grand turismo etc..

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Also, any game on the 360 can be played on a PC because they always release a PC version. And the better 360 games are modded for PS3, like Bioshock. But not only that but the games are given better graphics, more levels, more side stuff, more every thing. So a friend has it on the 360, then you play it on your PS3 and stun them with levels and sides they never knew could exist. Also, with FFXIII they are having problems. It is so large it could be on TWO 200GIG Blu Rays! Now, lets say it is only 201gigs total, they just needed that one extra gig for something. And a DVD used in the 360 is 8 gigs in size. So.. carry the seven... minus the square root of negative 9... times the longest side of a triangle... 26 discs. Well, 25.125 but that is 26 discs. Of course they already cut out dozens of hours of gameplay, items, a couple characters, side quests, and turned it down from 1080p to 720p so maybe it will fit on 16 discs instead. Or they'll cut out stuff to fit it on one Blu Ray disc and only 10 DVDs.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

wow that was too funny! your cute.

im impressed that it will take two blu rays. nice. i cant wait for this game...ahhh im gonna burst.

26 discs on the xbox. omg. old tech.mmmm

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Well first they're cutting out some stuff, trying to fit it on one disc. I actually heard that they may, keyword may, try and add another layer or two to make it a 225 or 250 gig disc but that will add cost of the disc, production, bleh, making it an 80 dollar instead of 60 dollar game or what ever. I am always searching for FFXIII news. Whether its from a magazine, gamefaqs, blogs, or the Sony website. Also on topic with PS3 v 360... I paid 7 dollars for a cord to transfer my PS2 and PS1 games on memory cards to my PS3. 360? Nope, can't be done. Not that it matters since only a select few, if any(Depending on the type of 360) play OXbox games. Yep, no Halo, Fable, Fuzion Frenzy, what ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join