It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-dict A Breaking Down "Heaven"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First work with these favorable definitions:

but-
Merely; just; only

aven-
nothingness; vanity.

vanity-
something worthless, trivial, or pointless.

I (those in favor) pro-dicted the better Man (General Me, I):

"He aven (nothingness; something worthless) and ear Thessalonians I, when issue duality, command pass (succeed) A (Wizard) way, but my words I, when issue duality, pass (succeed).

But Day and Hour know 'no man', no, 'the He', but my Fat her only."

^^But Day and Hour = but my Fat her only.

Yeah, the 'red hot' ('mean, angry, or mad acting humans') know the He (I)? Naw, since artifical persons techically do no actual knowing, but just process and compute the worthtless way I have 'em.

So the (merely my) Fat her knowing Me, is The (merely My) much utterly desireable and actual, significant person-types only, both completer-type and counter-type; joymates/ pro-bizmates/ leisure mates/ neighbormates/ gameplaymates/ semi share mates/ conversationmates/ general mates, who all will--specifically for me--be yet ladies (girls) inside and outside.

^^And these words spell I (those in favor), a duality, succeed since I am yet the Trumper making so etc. merely for Me. Me and merely My Works are yet I succeeding.

Specifically speaking, it is two figurative/metaphor implications for "her":

1) is your "desireable" persons and things
2) is your "undesirable" persons and things.

"Fat" implies greatly excessive or greatly much. And no way can the hellish know the only, actual Me is how it is concluded which only Fat her, set for knowing Me, is the desirable person-types (stressing: "only!").

Things desireable and things undesireable do no knowing, though may get metaphorically deemed "her" also. Example: "Look at my car... She's a beauty, aint she?"

So the colorful, bright, and lively alive "Day and Hour" turning on for knowing merely Me, is plenty much merely My Desireables only. Where go I (those in favor) for recieving such? A (The, merely My) Redemption Realm. It is where it is actually freer and greater: graces, joys, peaces, preferred freedoms, securities, advances, moments, supplies, and magics, into no limits how chosen for only the actual better.

Any questions for the general or favor implications concerning the pro-diction?

P.S.

Step into "the He", "merely My", "Me", and "I" for I is a must since I am yet a unique author who includes readers some way and some wise.

"A" is a symbol for Wizard. Imagine a wizard's hat which is A-shaped. And you wonder why "I" alone is capital, but not "a". Well, wizard risings lay such an old language's way to rest. Raise "A" up like so if you for modernization and for language redemption.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Nothing better than having any person I deem significant the way which is, figuratively speaking, unbelievable.

^^Ideally speaking, it is where I cant believe I, out of all ppl some how, actually got with and am yet still with, say, a beauty which I get to actually cherish how I only cherish and do the things I desire with how I only strongly feel drawn into doing them.

^^Step into the "I", readers.

Sure I have deemed significant ones I am yet not with, but then some how I actually end up with them I deemed significant in how they struck me in my eyes and thoughts.

^^Step into the "I" for a see, my readers.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Step into "I"...

"And the Southeastern I, when issue duality, command go A (Wizard) way false-lasting punishment: but the upper right life beginning."

^^Note the ":" for it represents moment as like a watch telling when. When merely the upper right life (unliked still moment) beginning.

Example: Upper right premolar related problems is a life representation. Ending "beginning" is when false-lasting punishment is sure grasped. This is temporary punishment, not lasting punishment, where it is any problem here on the current planet, is what it implies. Both the false lasting punishment and 'false persons' ('mongish reapers') get done away how the cast (spell) coming is a wizard fire (action, activation, temination).

For coming it shall no wise be yet a day when anything false operates or functions period, especially how it may have once did where a lesson is applied for no liking the false anyone or anybody, especially the hidden, lasting false.

False is acting what not truely, especially outside entertainment. If I play a video game, the video game is true since it is not acting what it is not. False = artifical being yet presented true. In certain movies they dont say it is true, but do say it is based on a true STORY or a reported incident. False is also not delivering. If I seek seeing a movie, and when I get to the theater where it is said to be yet playing, and when seated it does not play, then I'd be yet witnessing the false (non-delivery after presented as if should surely deliver).

It should be yet no trust issue to bring about making promises, oaths, and vows or extra stressings (like guarenties or insurrences or additional told ensurances) as if sure to deliver.

^^A Redemption Realm certainly should no wise cause such for the true riders.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A Who step into...

I the; the 'O' (angelic) Northeastern I, when issue duality, command be yet taken, and left.

'O' be present taken. Who get taken DURING 'O' present?

Clearly the 'O' (angelic) Northeastern left after such.

Watch: what.

But know Thessalonians is, the go the what come, he have watched, and have suffered his false.

Also: such hour the man.

Who is, the objective who His lord ha (surprize) Thessalonians made His, give Me due Southeastern A (Wizard) son?

Blessed servant, the objective who His lord when He come Thessalonians I, when issue duality, command find so doing.

Truth I you, He I A (Wizard) His.

^^Thessalonians is His A way. And He His.

If you must know, Who takes Whoself since is Authority. Excersizing the angelic (mongish reapers or Thessalonians) His way.

False punishment season coming into its total loss. Wizard son? It's the angelic creation presently His. His He can do what He wish. Further His, end His, etc. His.

Southeastern "A" vs Northeastern 'O'... "A" trumping the angelic false-persons.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"But he answered and said, Truth I you, I know.

Watch, know Northeastern "it" her the day nor the hour the man."

^^her (undesirable watch) day is no hour...

"For the He A (Wizard) travel ling, who cal led His own servants, and them his."

^^ling-
linguistics

^^And redemption-style.

cal-
1. calendar
2. caliber
3. calorie

top topics

join