It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a problem...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If I have an upside down pentacle scar on my left hand and my parents won't tell me where I got it...and I have memory loss sometimes?

Link to picture that looks sorta like it:

www.brigids-haven.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Please take a photo of it, then scan and post so we can see what it looks like and determine if it's a scar or a birthmark or something else entirely.

Between your scar and the girl with no eyes that you saw walking next to the highway it sounds like you have a very active imagin ... er ... life.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
its only a problem if you want it to be a problem, same goes with anything. How do you know its up side down, maybe its meant to be seen when raising the hand. Personally I just think your parents were using you in some ritual, which is a very loving gesture on their part.

[edit on 11/24/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Gee...thanks mom and dad... >.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

I don't have a camera at the moment...will be getting one soon. I'll post it then.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wouldn't worry about it. It's a scar, and you're lucky to have a scar mark that is at all interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KillerBananaWaffles

Do yo have a cell phone and picture mail???? I will happily post it for you if you take a pic of your "marking", and mail it to me via your cell....if interested...I will send you my # via a U2U..and we can get this sorted out...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Is it stopping you from getting laid or helping you get laid? Are potential partners repulsed, attracted or ambivalent?

Will it affect your employment chances?

How exactly is it upside down though? When is it upside down? When you look at it? When others look at it? When you're on the phone? When you're holding a pen?

Why do you sarcastically thank your "mom and dad"? Did they give this scar to you? Is this a cry for help about child abuse? Because if not, why is it anything to do with them? It's as much their fault as it is some Christian's embodiment of evil and wickedness.

Are you a devout Christian? If not, why worry about the Devil or Satan?

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think she was thanking mom and dad in response to a previous poster telling her that her parents probably used her in a satanic ritual.

I would really like to see a photo of this scar or marking. Heck, maybe when you get a phone you can go back and get a photo of the girl with no eyes/eye sockets? That would be gret!

Jemison

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I agree with Merriman Weir, which way is it upside down? Is there anyway to know that while you are looking at it, it is actually the right way up?

Also pictures would be good, and of course you would NOT have a camera when everyone asks for photos. Use your phone and post it online.

I also agree with Jemison that you should go back and also take a picture with the little girl with no eyes/eye sockets!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
How can you tell if the pentacle is upside down?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lorova34

The pentacle is literally inverted, or flipped, upside down. Besides, as others have mentioned, it all depends on which way round it's meant to be read, and hand positioning (if hands down by your sides or raised up).
And whats this about some girl with no eyes/eye sockets?! (or was that just sarcasm?! if so - you got me all excited for nothing, lol!)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

The girl with no eyes/eye sockets is another post by KillerBananaWaffles, go and look up Strange think I saw on the highway...

and that is what everyone is referencing to

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's a symbol of protection.

So unless you don't want to be protected, then no, it shouldn't be a problem.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XMFCSM

Ahhh, read that!
Well, it looks to me like someone gets bored pretty easy and likes to make up threads like these, unless....it's true and it actually happened. However it's a bit extreme considering all their 'experiences' are kinda out there.
Oh well, t'was still worth the read!

top topics

join