It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Bring Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This post was removed at my own will.

[edit on 24/11/2008 by blowfishdl]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm not going to tell you anything you don't already know. We found crashes, debris, and the people flying it. Seen one with my own two eyes.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
....click on this link which will bring you back to this site anonymously using computer servers around the world and you cannot be traced

I wonder how many of these "anonymous" services are wholly owned and operated by the one of the alphabet agencies or their foreign counterparts?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I know plenty of people in the military, law enforcement and "intelligence community" and I seriously doubt any of them would ever devulge any info they know, especially online. I doubt any of them are willing to risk their JOB and their LIFE

]You should use the "Anonymous ATS" posting by logging out of your account, deleting your cache & cookies (for extra security), click on this link which will bring you back to this site anonymously using computer servers around the world and you cannot be traced, then clicking "Reply Anonymously" at the top or bottom!

Note on security:

Clicking the link above makes ATS believe your Internet Protocol address is different than it truly is. Therefor you have become untraceable through your Internet Service Provider, and a secure connection is established.

Second, Im not quite sure ATS supports people visitng behind a proxy....but im not positive May want to check out the T&C before telling people how to do it
just in case

Here ya go:

2a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/24/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This seems like a laugh. In Britain I have been involved with more than one political party, and it is shocking how co-operative they have been with each other in stopping panic about aliens. We basically have a problem, we need to stay in control of human beings, but the aliens have the ability to cause destruction, famine (by eating all our food), and in the case of some species, eat us. We communicate with the good aliens and try to keep good relations to keep the bad ones out, but there is a huge problem of religious peoples voting out politicians who acknowledge aliens. That is why we are trying to keep it hush, and we don't want the good aliens getting bad press because of the bad because they don't have to look after us.

Keep it quiet......

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This post was removed at my own will.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Oh I am not against proxys
Im just saying make sure you are ok giving out the info. Was just trying to help

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm sorry, but I believe that states manipulating a person's identity. Logging into ATS via Anon to hide your identity is not manipulating it. Lots of people on ATS are using some sort of blocker so THEY can't see them. They trace your IP and therefore have access to your computer.

Hiding your IP is perfectly legal, and should be encouraged. Especially on a forum like this.

Although this doesn't completely protect you. Be safe, use the link in a coffee shop, or library. Not at home.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

But of course you feisty feline.. Just trying to make sure my own arse is covered.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

20000 plus troops to be sent to afghanistan. nuke origin, hacker origin, market crash imminent.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The people who are given this information are given it for a reason, the first one is they are trustworthy. They have proven that they can hold a secret.

I'm not making this up. My daughter is having lunch with the President of the United States tomorrow. She is military and about to be deployed over seas.

It would break my heart if she betrayed the trust bestowed upon her by posting on a conspiracy chat site. She didn't get where she's at by talking about things she shouldn't be talking about.

Now when she's 60 and writing her memoirs, that's another story.

Anyone who is active duty and posting here, have no business posting here. At least not the kind of info your asking for.

Just my opinion,

wupy

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Anyone who is active duty and posting here, have no business posting here. At least not the kind of info your asking for.

Wouldn't that depend on the knowledge that the person wishes to share? Like if it concerned some war atrocities that were being planned at the end of the Bush dictatorship. Do you think that if someone would have spoken up from the Hitler camp that that person should be chastized for using his instincts to say, "this is wrong". I'm sure not everyone in the military, including your daughter totally agrees with what is going on. But then again, she is meeting at the white house. They must want her for something eh?

I could be wrong. Deja Vu_javascript:icon('
')

top topics

join