It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff Was Just Kicked Off CNN Live for telling the truth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
7 pages and still not video of this on ATS nor on youtube?

...and there is nothing I or anyone else can do about it.

I understand the frustration or even the skepticism, and

Ofcourse I care if you believe me, vanity rocks, so I hope with you that Peter will be here on ATS soon to discuss his views and talk a little about what happened at the end of the interview.

What is more disturbing is that appearantly I am the only ATS member in Europe who watches CNN International, even though I prefer less mainstream media like Al-Jazeera.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LittlePinky82

I wont disagree. However I do believe he had good intentions till someone tried to kill him. I think that woke him up.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Found this:

Anyone care abotu Peter Schiff beign kicked off cnn live tonight?
Nov 24, 2008 ... Discussion about Anyone care abotu Peter Schiff beign kicked off cnn live tonight? at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

If you follow the link you get this:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -
Thank you for not stalking!
If you need help you can email [email protected]

we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you

Uh huh.
Anybody else got any leads on this?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

yea, I'll definitely confirm this one on all points...We're not getting a raise till 09' or maybe longer. However, we're getting a Christmas bonus of 1.1% of gross yearly pay.. however, the directors, VPs, dept mangers wont'.

Companies to Cut Raises, Bonuses and Benefits
- USA Today
11/24/2008

however, the chart on the right maybe, IMO, a little understated. I'm pushing those figures out by another 10% for each column; just to get a somewhat realistic view and prepare for the worst, even though it might not come.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I guess it all depends on your interpretation of the Bible. But again, anyone who doesn't conform will be rounded up and imprisoned either until they accept the chip or until they are cleansed.

I believe this is our disconnect. And I believe you are correct in saying, it depends on your interpretation of the Bible. We will leave it at that. I am at peace knowing that you like me, are prepared for the worse, and like you believe they will not be effected. I like you would not be blindsinded by such a possibility. I too am confident in my beliefs and esteems, and feel comfortable sleeping in my domicle with wife and children. I live a free existence and live within my means. I try to assist mankind to evolve, and play the servant of man to wife and children.

Trust me, my mind is right. I'm more concerned about those that have far less to lose. As they will suffer, there is no doubt.

"But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first."
Mark 10:31

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by mybigunit
Yeah I just looked on Youtube and it isnt on there yet. I think Peter, Ron Paul, and Jim Rogers all need to start focusing on the FED more so people understand the roots to the problems. He goes on his rants about spending and saving but they need to start focusing on the FED. Until people wake up nothing will change and they because of the spotlight they have can get the word out.

Except Ron Paul wishes to completely scrap the FED, which would result in even more disastrous consequences. That is an idea which simply should not be implemented.

Are you actually saying we should keep the FED?? That private bank that loans money to our government with interest? When Congress has the power to create its own currency for the American people?

Andrew Jackson would drop kick you.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
Splendid catch MoonMine! Seeing as they cut people off for spreading gnosis to the masses, we should all make at least 10 pamphlets or mini posters about the federal reserve situation and publicly post or give them to strangers or family members who know little to nothing about the fed. Maybe even start chain letters with our families and friends. I think snail mail hand written chain letters would weigh heavier on the psyche than yet another crazy email. Maybe its the excessive hours of online research, but I find it eerily creepy that more people do not understand the nature of what is happening. Maybe hang out in bank lines and public business centers, and just casually shoot the poop with strangers about the FED RES. I brought the issue up with my wells fargo teller the other day, and they kept uneasily looking at their fellow employees and dancing around the subject. It almost seemed as if he knew and believed it but was told it wasnt true and was looking at the other tellers like, 'see, this is what Im talking about' or maybe I was just another crazy guy in the bank and they thought I was dangerous or something. who knows.

An actual suggestion to actually implement something to try and turn the tide!!!!

Seeing the problem is a huge step. Actually coming up with practical plans to do something about it, that's fantastic.

I believe we're all doomed. But, I also believe it so important that we do something, that we try. We must not get to the end of the road knowing that we didn't even try to do something.

You're idea is practical and realistic.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Hello and welcome to the world of live television. Why you got stars for this post i'll never know.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I dont know if this is a relevant link, but i found it an interesting read anyway.
Link

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What would everyone think of Peter Schiff for President as I started on a thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im going to email the thread to Peter if I get enough people to throw in some good words

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Everyday now it's hard to watch TV without some "Expert" coming on
talking about who,what,why,when.

All these Experts will give their advise but not ONE will come out say:
If your having problems paying your bills then tear up the Credit Card.
Now, Dr Phil must be telling people about how to improve their life and
he sometimes tells people to tear up Credit Card, but he's not an "Expert"
on money.

So is it Economic Vandalism if an Expert advises you to tear up your Credit
Card, or is Economic Vandalism if an Expert advises you keep spending?
While tearing up the card would certainly benifit those people, but doing so
would really hurt the likes of Visa,Amex,Mastercard etc...
These companies survive purely on the fact you can't afford anything.

I'll bet everybody knows somebody that:
Has multiple credit cards?
That pays off one credit card with another credit card?
Everybody I know has at least 2 Credit Cards, and a few have 6!!
Why does anyone need so many credit cards?, this is crazy.

But wait theres more......
You actually needed to earn more money 10 years ago to get a
GOLD Amex,Visa. So to get a credit today, if your on the Dole you
can't get a credit card, you would need to get a Paper Route to supplement
your Income first. Somebody actually registered their C.A.T for a credit
card, even had the word CAT on the form. It was Approved.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingtree

Now honestly look at what happens when you save. For example Japan had the hardest time trying to get their country to spend their money since the 90's when they hit recession(the japanese are known for not spending and saving) and they ended up being in recession for more than a decade. So if you want unemployment, panic, and everything else then don't spend.

I go to Japan regularly. I can tell you, they still save their pennies very diligently. They then go overseas if and when they are lucky enough to get a small amount of time off work and spend all their money offshore. Despite all their saving and offshore spending, their standard of living is very high. Why? I don't really know. Everything's cheep (most have probably heard otherwise), pone bills, Internet access, power, the price of groceries is average, and new cars are cheep. They all seem to be living a life of plenty.
The downside is that working there, in their culture, is literally a killer. I'm sure most people have heard the stories... you want to work in an office over there, be prepared to make it your life.
Perhaps things have improved for them a lot due to their hard work and the pride they take in their work.
They also manufacture a number of products and see it as preferable to buy Japanese made as it is seen as more reliable.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
All these Experts will give their advise but not ONE will come out say:
If your having problems paying your bills then tear up the Credit Card.

Peter Schiff: "The basic problem with the US economy is we have too much consumption and borrowing and not enough production and savings"

That sort of amounts to the same thing.

On Monday BBC2 aired American Time Bomb. Although it doesn't touch upon the sham at the heart of the banking system (of course), it provides a pretty dire assessment of the economic plight of America. It features a couple of good clips of Ron Paul socking it to the Fed. (Can be viewed until next Monday).

Is America facing an even greater threat to its economy than the meltdown of its banking system? David Walker, the former Comptroller General of the United States believes that his country is about to drown in an ocean of debt. He's so concerned that he quit his job to raise public awareness on the issue. He believes his message to be the financial equivalent of former president Al Gore's warning about the environment, An Inconvenient Truth.

The statistics are staggering, with the US Government debt running at more than ten trillion dollars and set to rise and rise unless policy changes. And with many people urging new President Barack Obama to spend his way out of recession, it may be that the underlying weakness of the American economy can only get worse.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

None of you know about what's really going on? worldreports.org/news. Real Deal. Take a couple hours to read what's really goin on.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by corusso

I have LOTS of info regarding the COMING DEPRESSION HERE:
www.thecomingdepression.blogspot.com

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Soon as Peter sends me the video I will post it here:
www.thecomingdepression.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
8 pages of comments and nobody has found the video!

Someone must have recorded it.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

Thanks for th link.... Good watching!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
CNN is the most Bias T.V. Network in Armeirca. Thery stayed in bed with Obama from day 0ne. Robin Meade is nothing but a puppet saying what they tell her or she would be canned too. It's shame they fired Peter Sciff. I turend off CNN when they became so bias. I turned to Fox for the truth. They at least tell it like it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

What are they going to do? Hold a pistol to the banksters head's and demand credit?

Considering that banks are a business, why don't we subsidize them or provide tax incentives for granting credit? Well, for one, they'll give credit to anyone and everyone that has a birth certificate, and we'll have an even bigger mess that we have now. There really will have to be some ingenious policies up in Washington, because standard financial policy it seems is just not enough.

The biggest variable is human nature. We can't feasibly account for it, so the only thing I see working is cutting income taxes in half or something along that nature so as to use the collective brain power of the entire country (people should then stimulate the industries that actually need it - however history has proven otherwise). If taxes are lowered, then there poses another problem, as fewer investors will risk their savings on U.S. treasuries, which the government really needs at the moment. To buy treasuries, you need American dollars, and an increase in the supply of American dollars in American banks as opposed to foreign ones will mean a decrease in its price. A low dollar, well, as you have mentioned, is not a good thing.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by cognoscente]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join