It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff Was Just Kicked Off CNN Live for telling the truth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

I'm glad that you mentioned this becasue Ron Paul has been promtoing and giving speeches at anti -Federal Reserve protests. There's a video on youtube showing the first one which recently took place in Houston.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

A somewhat dated Video from the mid 1990's

An excellent historical perspective on "Fractional Reserve Banking", the fraud method used to enslave the world by secret sociopaths, and despots.

Beware of the intelligence and ruthless capabilities of these creatures.

Fractional Reserve Fraud

[edit on 08/11/28 by nnelsosj]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here is Peter's email to me:
I was not cut off, the satellite went down, it’s quite common. It was not deliberate.

visit often for Peter Schiffs updates on the markets as well as others
www.thecomingdepression.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComingDepression
I was not cut off, the satellite went down, it’s quite common. It was not deliberate.

I see, thanks.

So, nothing to see here, and it was just a coincidence, and it is quite common to be cut off in mid sentence while taking the Federal Reserve system apart.

Good, my faith in humanity is now completely restored.

Do you sense sarcasm?

Really?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yeah idk if I believe all that. I hardly ever happens that a satellite cuts off in the middle of an important conversation. It does happen but I doubt it would have at that precise moment. Maybe though, it's possible..

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here's a great website... don't know their politics, but the info is spot on.

www.fdrs.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Can anyone else smell BS?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

Originally posted by TheComingDepression

I see, thanks.

So, nothing to see here, and it was just a coincidence, and it is quite common to be cut off in mid sentence while taking the Federal Reserve system apart.

Good, my faith in humanity is now completely restored.

Do you sense sarcasm?

Really?

Is he naive? I don't think the "satellite going down" is very common. I use to watch a lot of television and I think I can only remember 1 or 2 times those coloured bars coming up.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Where is this phantom video that went off is it top secret , Does anybody have it , why is it not up yet , I think this thread is a fraud

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Guys, there is NO WAY the FED would want to censor Schiff.

Schiff is someone that has been more wrong than right in the last 12 months. He was wrong about:

1. Deflation first (before hyper-inflation)
2. Gold at $2000
3. Oil at $200
4. Decoupling of US markets to foreign markets
5. Completely missed appreciation of USD due to dollar as US dollar denominated debt de-leveraged

Schiff himself will readily admit he has lost a fortune recently due to his bad bets. And while his thesis may ultimately prove to be correct, it is not tradable and DEFINITELY not worth censoring.

There are MANY more economists that have actually gotten it right. There's no conspiracy here - it's a real technical difficulty.

You guys want to see a real conspiracy - go add up the FED's alphabet soup of actions as "lender of last resort" in the last 12 months. Most estimate the amount at $8.5 trillion which makes the FEDERAL RESERVE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA the biggest and most leveraged hedge fund out there...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
I work in television and I think people might be reading all kinds of intrigue into this that isn't there. A satellite transponder suddenly going to bars is very normal -- it's what happens when a signal is cut off and there's not a new one to replace it. These transponders have to be scheduled and sometimes there is a mistake made at master control of the company that owns the satellite. Other times, there is a communication error and the company "uploading" the signal thinks they have the transponder longer than they actually do. We try to avoid these errors but they still happen. I would estimate that if you watched CNN 24 hours per day for a week, you'd probably see this happen at least 2 or 3 times, some weeks more.

It's not uncommon, especially in news, and even more so with breaking news when there can be quite a bit of confusion. And BTW, it was almost certainly not CNN that cut him off -- it would have been done at master control of the company that owned the satellite.

thats true, but that does not prove someone didnt turn that broadcast off though does it? look what happened to Alex Jones when he confronted George Bush directly in public about the Fed Reserve - he was removed immediatley, without his questions answered. anybody who openly challenges the FR on a public platform, seems to be silenced

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Kemzino]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Peter Schiff Will Be on ATS MIX!

Please visit the ATS MIX announcement thread for more details and to post your own questions for Peter to answer.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Peter Schiff Will Be on ATS MIX!

Please visit the ATS MIX announcement thread for more details and to post your own questions for Peter to answer.

Thank you
Thank you

&

one more big

Thank you ATS!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

The video is now posted on Europacific.com click on resources then video interviews, its the first one dated 11/24/08

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I just saw the video (12/4/08) you are searching for on the pimpinturtle.com... website. I found your site, and read through all 10 pages of this thread, while looking for a YouTube link to it so I could send it on to others...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Total Reality]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If you go to truthalliance.net you can see the Peter Schiff video there. I wish there was someone at CNN we could approach on this!

But the fact is everything is tweaked on almost every network in the US except for the independent radio and TV stations.

That's really the only place you'll actually find the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
now they cut him off the air next time they will probably cut his head off, he is saying what shoud not be said, companies wanting bailout will shot him

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
shanmerica psn bebo youtube banbridge?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join