It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction of whats to come during the next 10 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I predict that during the next 10 years we will be experiencing major natural events (planet X, the stopping of rotation of the earth, and perhaps an asteriod coming real close to earth) and disasters.

I predict that there will be another war. Not a world war but a major war. The war will be stopped before the use of nuclear weapons or bombs, due to being aware of all the "natural disasters" already happening at the time. All countries around the world will realize that it is of no use to fight against each other anymore. Realizing that the earth is dying and resources are depleting, they will retreat and stop thinking about the fights against each other because now there is a bigger worry. Survival.

At this point governments all over the world will collapse. Those manipulating our leaders will realize that there is no more use in trying to gain power controlling the people on earth and will stop manipulating as they watch our Earth dying. They will have to see the Earth which was once "theirs", (or perhaps were once planning on a world government to make it "theirs") dying and will have to "think about what they've done". They will either learn from this as a lesson to be learned or not. It is their choice and up to their free will. I dunno what will happen to them, but my concern and prediction is about us.

One thing that will cause suffering and sorrow is the beleif that the earth IS going to die. The earth isn't going to die, the natural disasters that are going to happen is just the earth's way of "getting itself back together" and recovering from all the nasty things that those "manipulators" had manipulated us humans to do to the environment in an attempt to control us and the climate (chemtrails, bubble clouding, etc.).

Most of you already know this but humans are said to have a "fight or flight" response to danger.
Some humans on the Earth have not transcended their "fight or flight" responses in their collective mind. Most who have not transcended this fight or flight response are even unaware of it. Those who have not yet transcended it by this point will operate on this response it as they face the coming dangers. Some people will give up and do nothing to survive, as they operate with their "flight" response and wait for death to "escape" the dangers. Others will fight each other for survival. They will also die.

Finally their will be the people on the earth who will use their intuition about what's right and transcend this fight or flight mechanism. They have realized that "we are all we've got" and unite with love for each other, and work together to survive. They will form groups "ride out" the Earth's recovery as it recovers.

Some in those groups will die, and others will survive. These humans that unite with love will realize that they should hold in reguard the "others" in the group before themselves in this survival, because helping others to survive will give a better chance of survival as a "group".

Finally, after the Earth recovers, the humans on the Earth at this point will be alot different from the ones in the past. They have united, and with this there will be peace and love on Earth. With this peace and love, the Earth and its people will evolution spiritually and raise higher and higher in vibration until they ascend into the 4rth density, which is the next step towards spiritual evolution.

After that humankind will continue evolving.....

Oh, and I beleive reincarnation is real, so in the end when its all said and done, it's all good. Whatever happens, happens. I just know that in my next life I will reincarnate on this future peaceful earth after all this has happened, and have no recollection that I predicted this unless I do past life regression.

ehh.... tell me what you think, I was high when I wrote this.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I also predict that we will know the truth about UFOs and aliens real soon, and their involvement with our spiritual evolution.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I am in accord with your predictions. I agree with the prediction of the people who realize the nature of themselves, apart from the "fight or flight" response, as being able to transcend and overcome the disasters that Mother Earth will use to test the human spirit.

As I learn more about the meanings in your predictions, I am reminded about the predictions of 2012 as being a step up in that human vibratory experience. Right now, those behind-the-scenes manipulators have a grip on the human populace and they are holding us in conflict with each other. These disasters and shift of Earth Consciousness will bring the harmony back into balance with humans on Earth.

You seem like you are developing spiritually, and you do have a good chance of surviving those harsh years ahead.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
ehh.... tell me what you think, I was high when I wrote this.

I predict that nothing will happen.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think something big will happen in the near future...but nothing like this end of the world nonsense people are always so anxious to have happen...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I think something big will happen in the near future...but nothing like this end of the world nonsense people are always so anxious to have happen...

Yeah Ive always wondered about that. Why is it everyone is in such a hurry to predict the end of mankind?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Good question. This end of the world BS has been going on for thousands of years, and each day we remain here. But I must clarify. Even if any of it came true, it wouldn't be the end of the world, it would be the end of US, there's a big difference. The world would be fine, we'd be dead...but the planet would be ok.

I think this "end of the world" horse# has been embedded into the human psyche thanks to our good old friend religion...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I completely agree with you The Quiet Storm. Your predictions seem to be very in synch with what I've been feeling for a long time.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think some of you might be getting confused. I didn't predict the end of the world was coming.

I just used my common sense and taken things that I have read here and there to make up this prediction. No fancy visions, no fancy "channelings" or anything like that... though channelings can also happen unconsciously but I'm sure that this was all up to my common sense.

Although I did have one dream that could be considered a vision. If you look at the post titled "Visions" by a topic starter other than me you can read about the dream I had reguarding the future. My post is the last on there.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Immediately it came to mind,
most likely because of your very first sentence!

the classic sci-fi movie "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL"

read a review here;
ofcs.rottontomatoes.com...

this review is longish and detailed (500-600 words)

or view this synopsis;
www.scifimoviepage.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Quiet Storm may find some layers of world-view that were/are subliminal &/or suppressed ?

your post (discourse) really sounded charged & familiar,
do you see any synchronicities??
:

new topics

top topics

join