It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to Surpress the Truth & Homosexuality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Oh my gosh ..yall do not even read the posts ..you just start flying off at the handle about ONE WORD you saw in his posts ...
HE MENTIONED MORE THAN THAT ONE WORD (homosexuals) and SO DID I >

In fact I said lust isnt all just a sexual thing ..
It covers many things .....
Items,money,coveting anything ...fulfilling any LUST OF THE FLESH ...
ALL OF THOSE ARE LUST ,....

Oh I get it! It's fine if two men passionatly love each other as life partners. As long as there is no lust in their relationship.

And on the other side of the coin - does this mean that "lust" is OK in heterosexual relationships then... because you're only mentioning homosexuals and lust in the same sentence...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

He included many things in it not just homosexual behaviours ..
But of course that stood out to some of you who live that lifestyle ..

And if you did not notice I added that ALL OF US ARE IN TROUBLE didnt I ?
And yes ALL OF US ARE DOING BAD THINGS ...
And ALL OF US ARE IN DEEP DOODOO >..

The guilty parties are always the ones yelling the loudest ...are they not ?

I dont know who here lives a homosexual lifestyle, and im pretty sure you're no psykic.. so how do you know that members of the homo lifestyle thought this stood out?

All of us are in trouble? We all do bad things? DOODOO? Tell me something, since you are so fast in posting in all these homo threads, are you in fact a homo yourself? The guilty ones yell loudest alright

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I think this has to be one of the most ignorant,paranoid threads I've ever come across.
I don't bat for the other side but I know people who do and some of them are very kind,nice,decent people.
This is just another case of abrahamic mythology cults trying to interfere in other's affairs and demonizing and vilifying people they have never met.
I've read that you also get gay elephants and giraffes-did god make a mistake on this one as well or are they just deviant savannah dwelling miscreants?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaspode

Oh my gosh ..yall do not even read the posts ..you just start flying off at the handle about ONE WORD you saw in his posts ...

Oh I get it! It's fine if two men passionatly love each other as life partners. As long as there is no lust in their relationship.

And on the other side of the coin - does this mean that "lust" is OK in heterosexual relationships then... because you're only mentioning homosexuals and lust in the same sentence...

You see now your twisting what I said too ..and your twisting what I said about David ..HE WAS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL ..neither did HE LUST ANOTHER MAN >.he LOVED HIM ...just like a BROTHER ....or a dear friend ....

Your just proveing Bigwhammys point .........This is some of the LIES and the Conspiricies that Bigwhammy was talking about ..All of the TWISTING of the truth ..and twisting even what people say ............

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You ignored this reply on another thread,maybe you'll answer it here,if you can.
It concerns the meaning of Romans chapter 1.

Paul was talking about 2different things,the manner in which they worshiped false idols (taking part in sacred prostitution) and the manner in which they lived their lives.

Romans 1:21-23 (man 'creates' false idols)

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Verse 26 uses the words 'for this cause' meaning the cause/manner of worship undertaken by the people.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Verses 29-31 talk of how they behave in general.

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Bottom line is,in America especially,homosexuals have become like the witches of the not to distant pass.Anything and everything,no matter how ludicrous,is being blamed on us.Homosexuality is the new evil.Just like Islam has replaced Communism.And it is perpetuated because those in charge know that it is very easy to rile people up with the topic of homosexuality.Its very easy to paint all homosexuals as nothing but sub-human perverts who love nothing better than seducing children and destroying families,and when that is done,its a simple step to accusations and blame.Funny how its never the Christian fundies who have manipulated the Bible and their followers.

There are many things that threaten life and people's way of life,but there's something important you should know about them....

Homosexuals did not invent divorce.Homosexuals did not invent abortion.Homosexuals did not invent atheism.Homosexuals did not invent terrorism.Homosexuals did not invent birth control.Homosexuals did not invent drugs.Homosexuals did not invent alcohol.Homosexuals did not invent violence.Homosexuals did not invent extreme Christianity.Homosexuals did not invent war.And homosexuals did not manipulate the Bible in order to gain power,wealth and control.

So,you tell me,how those who did not create any of these life/religious threatening things have brought down the Wrath of God upon America.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Your just proveing Bigwhammys point .........This is some of the LIES and the Conspiricies that Bigwhammy was talking about ..All of the TWISTING of the truth ..and twisting even what people say ............

You will learn from the Debate Forum that there isn't a "twisting of words", just using what is being put forth. It's more like untwisting the preprogramming that some have fallen for and they can't accept the truth once it's revealed.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

And the ironic thing is,so are you. Caught up in this big lie that has you running scared. You daren't do this and you daren't do that cos you're going to burn for all eternity. Seriously,think about it for a moment,what kind of twisted god would do that?Mate,it don't work like that. Do some research into near death experiences. They are backed up with scientific evidence. Millions of accounts of people who come back and say that there's no hell. People who were devoutly religious,coming back and laughing at their previous fears about the after life. And then just living a happy,free life. Free from fear,free from constricting beliefs. Imagine how nice that would be,to live a life where you're not scared of farting too loudly incase you end up in a sulphourus pit for all eternity. there is nothing to fear,exept fear itself.

(edit to remove most of the quote)

[edit on 24/11/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem

He included many things in it not just homosexual behaviours ..
But of course that stood out to some of you who live that lifestyle ..

And if you did not notice I added that ALL OF US ARE IN TROUBLE didnt I ?
And yes ALL OF US ARE DOING BAD THINGS ...
And ALL OF US ARE IN DEEP DOODOO >..

The guilty parties are always the ones yelling the loudest ...are they not ?

I dont know who here lives a homosexual lifestyle, and im pretty sure you're no psykic.. so how do you know that members of the homo lifestyle thought this stood out?

All of us are in trouble? We all do bad things? DOODOO? Tell me something, since you are so fast in posting in all these homo threads, are you in fact a homo yourself? The guilty ones yell loudest alright

NO I can assure you that I am not ....Look yall picked out one word he used as an example (homosexual lifestyles) ...and that was the only thing that any of you have commented on from his WHOLE THREAD ..,...sounds to me like you may feel some guilt if thats all you saw in his thread that made you so angry ..Why the anger if your all OKAY with it ? Thats what I dont understand at all ..if your comfortable with it and feel as if you and God are a okay then so be it why get so hostile ?

I didnt see his post the same way that yall did .. ....I understood what he was talking about ..
And did not see it as a direct hit towards homosexuals at all .
Maybe we all are from different planets and dont even comprehend things the same ......because you all sure dont see things even similar to how christians see things as ..

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

......because you all sure dont see things even similar to how christians see things as ..

Does that include gay Christians?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

The POINT that Bigwhammy was getting at is that GOD is being KICKED OUT OF OUR SOCIETY

Your society is not an exclusive Christian society.Non-Christians should respect another beliefs,but they shouldn't have to take on their views,morals etc.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok Intrepid ...
Here was MY POST that GOT TWISTED

[As far as David goes ..now your grasping at straws ...nowhere does a BROTHERLY LOVE for someone equal a HOMOSEXUAL UNION ...there is nothing in the scriptures that even HINT that David was wanting him sexually or with lustful desires ....In case you did not read very much about David ..He was in LOVE with a WOMEN so much that he aided in her husbands death REMEMBER ? ..or are you implying that he was BISEXUAL ?.......]

Now please tell me how what I said here equaled what was said in reply to it ?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You see now your twisting what I said too ..and your twisting what I said about David ..HE WAS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL ..neither did HE LUST ANOTHER MAN >.he LOVED HIM ...just like a BROTHER ....or a dear friend ....

Not at all. I didn't twist a single thing. I just put it in other words - with exactly the same meaning. And now that you're looking at exactly the same thing from another angle, now it's called lies? I think the word we're looking for here is Hypocrisy.

Oh. And I didn't say a single thing about David. He may have loved Jonathan as a friend or a brother. I won't argue with that, because there is nothing that indicates the one or the other.

But if you took just one second out of your busy lives behind the keyboard, and spend time with a gay couple, you would realise that there is more - oh, so much more - to a gay relationship than lust. And without even having to look very hard, you'll find right in the centre a thing called love.

There may be lust in a gay relationship. But no more than in a heterosexual marriage.

But the way. Women can be homosexual as well. Or is that OK because there is ‘no lust’?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No. My response was to this:

I actually quoted it to make sure you saw what i was responding to.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ok so God got angry and made gay people?... SO basically Bert & Ernie are the wrath of God!?!.... C'mon , do you REALLY believe that?.... I honestly don't have the energy to explain this show called life to you right now. Here's some food for thought. The next time you have a debate with someone you can't use a storybook that was written by man as fact (The Bible) The only person supressing the truth is you because you've yet to find the truth. Go ahead and believe in your Bible Story. (There is NOTHING wrong with the Bible, It is a great book) It's just not the truth. I Mean This GOD loves you and gave you his only begotten son , but he wants you to fear him and do what he says and you have free will but if you don't do what he says you go and burn in a lake of fire and sweat to the oldies with richard simmons for ever and ever?...

[edit on 24-11-2008 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
BigWhammy,

I had no idea that my sexual preference would be such a powerful thing. To think I could be cause and or be the product of Gods Wrath. Cool.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Ok so God got angry and made gay people?... SO basically Bert & Ernie are the wrath of God!?!.... C'mon , do you REALLY believe that?.... I honestly don't have the energy to explain this show called life to you right now. Here's some food for thought. The next time you have a debate with someone you can't use a storybook that was written by man as fact (The Bible) The only person supressing the truth is you because you've yet to find the truth. Go ahead and believe in your Bible Story. (There is NOTHING wrong with the Bible, It is a great book) It's just not the truth. I Mean This GOD loves you and gave you his only begotten son , but he wants you to fear him and do what he says and you have free will but if you don't do what he says you go and burn in a lake of fire and sweat to the oldies with richard simmons for ever and ever?...

[edit on 24-11-2008 by EyesWideShut]

Well then you cant use a book written by DAWSON ...or Scientific data written BY SOME MAN >..........or some Animal behaviours noticed in the animal world ..(gay animals ) ....as meaning THEY ARE GAY >.(They are NOT GAY they are just HORNY so get over that already ) ......

I mean sheeshh ....they are not ALL TRUTHS EITHER >.and yet they get quoted as TRUTHS around here alot .....to back up your theories ...and no one seems to have a problem with that do they ? ...........
What is the difference ? They are YOUR TRUTHS ..and the bible is OURS >

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaspode

No. My response was to this:

I actually quoted it to make sure you saw what i was responding to.

I still do not understand how you twisted that all around to mean something other than what I meant .and what I said ..

In fact read it again ..
LUST IS NOT JUST A SEXUAL THING ..and many people are in the sin of LUST even if they are ABSTAINING FROM SEX ............
It is the SIN OF LUST that has us all in this MESS of a world we are in right now ...............

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It is the SIN OF LUST that has us all in this MESS of a world we are in right now ...............

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

On the contrary, it is religion, as a whole, that has us all in this mess of a world we are in right now

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Which "lust" are you talking about?

One Look dictionary:

noun: self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
▸ noun: a strong sexual desire
▸ verb: have a craving, appetite, or great desire for

Only one of those are what you would call taboo. Are you making a judgment call here?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

You will learn from the Debate Forum that there isn't a "twisting of words", just using what is being put forth. It's more like untwisting the preprogramming that some have fallen for and they can't accept the truth once it's revealed.

Intrepid ...dont you see ..your post is no different than mine or Bigwhammys .
YOUR TRUTH according to YOU is the truth needs to be revealed to us from YOU ......
Thats all Bigwhammy was trying to do ...was reveal his idea of the truth to yall .

So how is he any different than YOU right now ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join