It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to Surpress the Truth & Homosexuality

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Eventually, after thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of "experiments" (maybe millions!) and careful adherence to the scientific method therein; your number will come up sooner or later!

The experiment concludes when either: you come out of the closet, proving your assertion is factual and homosexuality is derived from immorality and the neglect of God... Or! You die, hetero, in which case you're wrong. Fair?

His number may have already come up.

[edit on 25/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
He did not judge others, because I do not believe God judges others. He got a little cranky at people who couldn't 'get it',reply to post by TheRedneck

What ???????? Cranky ? WTF

Dude are you real ? Wives get cranky and maybe throw your shoes in the snow , this is a million miles away from ritual killing and such !!

So when god gave the order to stone a homosexual to death, he'd just had his gas bill and could be excused for being a little cranky ?

Many normal parents chastise their child with a scolding or a light tap to the butt, no not the mountain god, only a thunderbolt will do .

You sir are yanking the crank c'mon be real

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Wrong, my lightie. Gos is the one whom satan worshipped until it decided to rebel and claim independence. No, i do not condone slavery, i merely state that your last lines are WAAAY off.

Wars are to get another nation's people and/or resources; and vice versa, to defend the nation against the invaders who want to steal their resources and people. Homosexuality is meant to reduce the population, as no naturally born man is able to bring forth children, and no woman either, with one historical exception. Please tell me you do not know what the "Christ-" in "Christmas" stands for (although it is the wrong time of the year, and He never ordered or ordained that specific day; 25 December is a money-making idolatry scheme at its best).

God ordered mankind (note the -KIND -part of the word) to be fruitful and cover the earth. That is only possible with man&woman.

Interesting that there are supposed-to-be "Christian" churches that condone and even ordain gays and lesbians; while converted gays and lesbians, who have received the Holy Ghost into their hearts, let go of that abomination and warn others against it.

Homosexuality is merely one of the thing that God eventually shall pour His wrath out on. But so is harlotry and infidelity and adultery and fornication and incest and bestiality and rape and theft and robbery and murder and hatred and idolatry and greed and blasphemy and witchcraft and any form of devil worshipping, which includes any form of god/goddess worship, that is not God the Father and Son and Holy Ghost.

God is patient, wishing thaty all should come to repentance and turning away from their evil ways; but at some point, He has to cleanse the wicked from the earth, lest they corrupt the rest of the world past the point of repentance.

I hope and will pray that you get to know Him, not the twisted thing being preached in the New Gospel from the Charismatic/Emergent churches.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
3 in every 1000 births are Hermaphrodite births. Either true ones or variations thereof, homosexuality is more or less gene based which means that it has #e all nothing to do with sinning [snip].

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
To the OP.

Which God are you refering to? Is it the original "don't mess with me or I'll smite you!" God or is it the re-written "hey, I'm a loving kind of guy, don't worry about what you get up to I'll forgive you anyway" God?

Just to clarify things.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
GOD: Hmm, the flood, earthquakes and plagues aren't getting to them. I know! I'll make men love each other! That'll really piss 'em off! MWAHAHA!

I think ATS should introduce an anti-flag/star system for rubbish like this.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What an absolute load of tosh. God hasn't abandoned america because there is no god! Why do you have to reduce complex political, social and economic systems down to an imaginary being? Is this the thinking of the ignorant religious mind?

We are living in some seriously complex times, maybe more complex than they've ever been. We are seeing severe economic troubles, massive political change in some countries and a rising religious extremism on a global scale. This extremism is coming not just from Islam as this thread proves.

I am willing to bet if you removed the extremists from this world then we'd be in a far better state. To reference a very old quote.

"Good men will do good things, evil men will do evil things, but for good men to do evil things, that takes religion". - I forgot the person who first said this.

Homosexuals are not bringing the wrath of god down on the USA and to try and tie it in with 9/11 is just sickening, crass and cowardly. You are really just doing what any extremist will do and trying to tie in bad events to your enemy.

It's your foreign policy and often religious politicians who are bringing wrath down on the USA., and it's not religious wrath, just plain old problems that many nations have faced./b]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
So a dude kissing another dude makes you THAT uncomfortable?

If I were to weigh homosexuality against oh let's say... any war ever faught... any corporation ever founded..... any government ever established.... any religion ever indoctrinated.... any ant ever eaten by an anteater... any blade of grass ever cut by a lawnmower... I think homosexuality would rate lowest on the list of potential God Wraths.

The Bible is clearly confused as heck.

Gays being the wrath of God.... that's funny as Hell.

What's wrong with a bit of dude on dude action? Nobody complains when two girls start going at it. I think if anything, it's God's sympathy for humanity having to deal with overpopulation and social conditioning.

Being gay is totally punk rock, dude. God is a homosexual punk rock satan worshiper.... just to piss you and your misconceptions off.

ahahhahaha

rock on.
this is why i love your posts.

ambivalence x 8 sideways.

-

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
god committed suicide...

in order to experience MORE.

we are the molecules of atoms of electrons, protons, quarks, and gluons that are resultant of that suicide.

we are here to CORRECT, that which was caused into incorrectness as an explosion shoves itself into chaos.

we are here to realize and understand the architechture of what "IS"..
the math behind it all.. and use that observed knowledge.. to create better franchise for ourselves.

to create a more comfortable surrounding.. in order to solve it all.

and create more pleasure.

if that pleasure has to do with a male human doing the "uh-oh" with another male human...
then what the hell ever mannnnnnn

your idea is ridiculous and so are you.

if the math of the architecture of the universe works more toward a male being attracted to a female for specific molecular interactions...
then HELL YEAH!!
let THAT happen ALSO!!!

you're blind sighted by scripture and caca that other HUMAN MEN wrote!....

And because you're gullible to that.. I think you are as rediculous as anybody who believes CNN or NBC or whatever Plato Cave type media is out there.

You're retarded in my view..
and there's no excuse around it.

ps-
oh yeah.. and when we all coalesce again...
into GOD...
we will as a sole unit.. commit suicide AGAIN..
to experience even more ...

-

[edit on 25-11-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

toochaos4you
What your post contains is the theoretical views of the "ex gay" movement that was around here which entailed kidnapping one's own family members and submitting them to torture in an attempt to make their gay go way. I know some that went through this and are still gay and for the most part are now looney as a fruitcake baked in the afternoon sun.

First of all, you obviously don't know jack about what I am talking about, several of these men (around 30 years old) were in a homosexual relationship, but they had personal revelation of Yeshua and went to a church for answers, they never revealed they were gay because of this mythological "gay bashing" that many claim goes on in church, gays are very welcomed in most churches believe it or not, just because a handful of churches bash on gays does not mean all the churches believe the same (that's a collectivist view, the same racists have).

These men were never "tortured", they were in very open homosexual relationships, where I come from homosexuality is pretty normal, my town also has the highest birthrate in the state, mostly unwed.

Also note I mentioned the ones I knew, I did not say all gays are that way because of homosexual molestation, only the ones I knew.

I don't expect many here to believe a word I'm saying, most of you have been indoctrinated with what the media says concerning homosexuality, that is, that it's normal just like any heterosexual relationship, it's simply not, that is some of the brainwashing the media does.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The original poster merely stated that Homosexualism is a symptom of a lost world - not the cause - and he certainly didn't demonise it.

Another poster made a good point in that there seems to be a running trend of demonising anyone who doesn't agree with homosexual lifestyles and up-talking those who share equally liberal views.

The original poster mentions that he feels Homosexuals are just as much victims as the rest of us, but the band-wagon flamers and chip-on-their-shoulder homosexuals seem as if they haven't read anything written at all.

Post after post espousing beliefs about Christianity being ridiculous is fine, but someone makes one post that mentions Homosexualism in a light that isn't pure acceptance and he gets flamed/spammed to hell.

I don't agree with either side in this argument BTW, I just thought I would try and point out both sides can be equally obtuse and arrogant as the other.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The christians have become very quiet!
Do they not wish to partake of this tasty little morsel of a thread?
It will not bite.
Ridicule and mock, yes, but no biting.
Perhaps we can get AshleyD's opinion on her fellow christians thoughts about gods opinions and gays; after all, she is omniscient in christian threads, yet ubiquitous by her abscence here.
The odd thing is, I thought some man on man action was par for the course when joining the priesthood! Aren't choirboys accepted as being the perks of the job?
Oh wait!
It's not the priests that are abusing children, it's Satan, right? That was the scapegoat, right?
Just like saying "it's Gods will" is a scapegoat for peoples prejudices and bigotry.
"Oh, I'm not responsible, it was the invisible entity!"

The next time I get drunk and suggest to my wife she should make out with the young Latina receptionist from her work, I'll just tell her it was Satan talking. That should get me outta trouble, right?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
The next time I get drunk and suggest to my wife she should make out with the young Latina receptionist from her work, I'll just tell her it was Satan talking. That should get me outta trouble, right?

lol! I take it that she didn't take to the idea well.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Bigwhammy might understand his/her motives if he/she could recall his/her past life in Dachau wearing a pink triangle. In this life he/she has assumed the opposite role to balance his/her previous lesson. If he/she learns this lesson he/she may break the cycle.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Watch the news, the country is in a tailspin. Shifting moral values are tearing the fabric of society to shreds.

Moral relativism gave us the credit crisis. The government was pushing bad loans, and consumers were lapping them up. God's wrath, if that is your world view, is more apparent than ever now. Homosexuals are the least of our concerns. We are quickly sinking from superpower to second rate status.

We need strong personal values, work ethic, stable families and self reliance, not government bailouts, more regulations, and fairness doctrines. The rest of the world has their own interests at heart. We need to look after ourselves as a country and start to rebuild upon the foundations set up in the original constitution.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am a Christian, and I will "chime in" here. First of all, NOT EVERYONE THAT CLAIMS TO FOLLOW CHRIST DOES SO. The catholic church, which has been mentioned here several times with pedophilic references, is in several ways, (including the requirement of celibacy for priesthood, private confessionals, etc) not based on Scripture and on the teachings of Jesus. But besides that, please don't lump everyone who claims to follow Jesus into one group. That's very very faulty. Many people claim to be all kinds of things but are not, and many claim to understand something and don't.
Christians, to put it simply, follow Christ, live as He did, and believe His teachings. One of the primary things that Christians believe is that ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). Any true Christian will tell you that he or she is no better than anyone, be them a homosexual, a child molester, a murderer, a thief, etc. We have all sinned. The issue is who will humble themselves, admit that their sin is wrong, and believe the testimony God has given us through His Son. Only those who God calls can come to Him, and if you humble yourself you can find Him. Homosexuality is a sin, because God says that it is. And it's obviously against God's design for humanity. And yes, many have left homosexual lifestyles for heterosexual ones, and are now happier and more at peace. I am not saying everyone feels this way, but many have.
The real problem with humanity is sin. We do so many evil, wrong things, we're born with that propensity. And if God is just, He MUST punish sin, just as a good judge cannot let a criminal go unpunished. Since God is perfect and holy, the only appropriate sentence for rebellion against Him (sin) is eternal separation from Himself. Yet purely out of love and grace, God sent Jesus Christ to be the "atoning sacrifice" for our sins so that we would not have to be separated from Him. Do you see that everything you enjoy is a gift of God? Sex, music, food, laughter, competition, friendship, romance: ALL WERE MADE BY GOD. Evil is simply a corruption of His intention for these things, but ALL pleasures originally were created by God Himself, and even those who deny or hate Him enjoy them. Jesus Christ bore OUR punishment in OUR place, and we can have life and peace with God through repentance from sin and faith in Him. It's simple and beautiful. We can never earn it, will never deserve it. It's by God's love and grace purely. Please repent and turn from your sin, and if you don't have any faith, if you have no repentance, ask God as sincerely as you can go give it to you. Everything did not come from nothing, and the beauty and order of our world was created by a Creator.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tolovethetruth

Okey dokey, as you claim to be a different flavour of christian can you tell us your position regards homosexuality.

Ie

Would you given the oportunity make homosexuality illegal.

Would you make anal sex illegal.

Should I suddenly decide to become gay do you have the right to prevent me ?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingmonke
We need strong personal values, work ethic, stable families and self reliance, not government bailouts, more regulations, and fairness doctrines. The rest of the world has their own interests at heart. We need to look after ourselves as a country and start to rebuild upon the foundations set up in the original constitution.

It's a good soundbyte, but what does it really mean?

Strong Personal Values- And religion will give us that? Why is that? The great mass of people were religious over the course of history, and people were certainly not any more moral than they are now.

Work ethic- Shouldn't there be a responsibility on both sides? Shouldn't their be employment ethic? Shouldn't there be an ethic where if someone gives their time and life to your company, you should pay them enough to live? Enough to have their family live comfortably?

Stable Families- How can someone have a stable family when they can't afford to support them?

Also, it's time to face reality and realize that religion does not make a stable family. The reason families have declined is due to industrialization. Large families are not as necessary any more, due to not needed a wife to stay home and kids to work in the fields.

You're playing a dangerous blame game, that's all I am saying. Scapegoating on such a massive scale is not healthy.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tolovethetruth

Homosexuality is a sin, because God says that it is.

1. No he doesn't, the bible might, but that's not the same thing as God.

2. The bible doesn't even say that. All instances that have been mentioned pertaining to homosexuals are poor translations. That is the only way that it can be because before the 1800's there was no word for homosexual.

Do some study!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join