It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truthtellers are crybabies.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Truth tellers are crybabies.......

www.goodblog.nl

Also here in Holland is the story of the truthteller current affair. When is it okay for people to go outside the line to tell the truth to the broader public... This seems to be a no-brainer ,as it would seem. Right?
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24/11/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Translated from dutch:

To show you what it means when the BIG money plays a role when it comes to telling the truth on public television i advise you to watch the below posted youtube.

It about a story from 2000 but therefore not less important. It's about two american journalist Jane Akre and Steve Wilson, working for FOX News Television.... a simple story: both reporters got the assignment to make a show called investigator-TV and had the liberty to make any report they wanted. Their first story would be a big story to launch the show.

www.youtube.com...://www.goodblog.nl/2008/02/hoe-groen-moet.html

www.goodblog.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Get it.......

subtle ain't it......

I really do like people who make statements and don't back them up because they cannot react in a normale fashion. These truthtellers (klokkenluiders) are people who sell out for big bucks.....

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i'm not too clear on what this thread is about exactly but the video is interesting.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It's about people not getting their info through normal networks because if you've got the cash or the power the truth will not be heard.....

everybody stop listening to your television.

Better yet unplug it and trow it out the window it's useless. Well maybe not trow it away 'cause you can still hook up you DVD and watch the really good movies.......but don't watch the networks anymore.....

edit : typos typos typos....i'll get the hang of it someday...

new topics

top topics

join