It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's one you won't see on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I've been reading through the boards on here, a colorful group. I'm not one for subtleties so I'll give you something to chew on.

I have a friend who I've know for years, smart guy (IQ around 160.) Through circumstances he found himself in south america, we kept in lose contact, still do. He claims that there are drug cartels down there who are in the process of shipping nukes to the US for terrorists. So he tells me to get someone down there from the US government as a contact. (he seemed to be under the impression that anyone currently down there working for the US was crooked) So I talk to a couple friends who are lower levels of US army intel. and they passed it on and no one seems to give a #. Well, that's the US for ya, so he tells me to find someone who will listen, so I get a contact at the Israel embassy in VA and tell them a bit of background, it might be something the mossad is interested in, nope they weren't. It doesn't seem all that unreasonable for an intelligence agency to go talk to a guy who says he has info on people importing nukes into the US. Hey maybe he's wrong, maybe the people he is associated with down there are pulling his leg, I really don't know. But in the very least you'd think someone would check it out. Anyway this is kind of a last ditch effort to get a couple ideas, anyone have any?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Have you got any more details?

One thing you have to remember is intel have the best poker faces you'll ever come across.You may think that they are not interested but they are.

Nuclear weapons from South America seems a little implausible.Radioactive material for a dirty bomb less so.I'm not sure that any South American countries have nuclear programs so nukes would have to be imported.South America does have uranium which cartels could have access to.

Motive is a hard one too.Drug cartels wouldn't want to nuke their best customers.However,a cartel might be persuaded to use their established smuggling routes for the right money.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
imo mate they will definatly look into it, when you read old declassified reports there is some real intresting stuff
from "civvie street" submitted and looked into, makes you realise how paranoid they are...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well, now its publicly documented and if something were to happen this could be proof that our intel blew off what could be a valid warning. Threaten to go to the news or fins a good journalist to take the story.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Personally, I think that is a bunch of B.S. Unless of course they really are checking it out in secret or whatever and you just aren't aware of it. Could that be possible?? Did you give them enough to go on already, atleast to find your friend for more info?? Maybe you only think they weren't interested. (Something about it just doesn't fit quite right though.)

On the other hand, it could be that they are simply brushing you off or burying your lead because 'They' already know & 'They' are 'Planning on it'!! If not helping it happen, maybe just in a position where they've been told to 'look the other way'. I realize that many people are still more comfortable with their heads in the sand or thinking I'm Crazy, but I truely believe that the 'Security' of the U.S. is being Intentionally Subverted by MANY VARIOUS inside key officials and groups. (Some may not agree with me and that is fine. I sure hope I'm VERY wrong too. Yet, that is how it looks from my perspective no matter how many times I try to avoid seeing it.)

One major reason I say this is because there have been many solid, factual news reports during the past couple years of 'Fighting Terrorism', that clash harshly in comparison to what you've just said. For example, one lady had the FBI detain her after a cashier alerted them because she bought a 'Flight Simulator' for her sons computer. One lady was forced to dump every bottle of 'Formula' that she had for her baby before airport security would allow her to pass. A Canadian man, with no criminal record whatsoever or ties to any terrorist groups ever, was arrested by U.S. Military on his way back to Canada while vacationing with his family. Shipped to Syria (I think) and imprisoned without any record showing why. He spent something like a year or more in prison there without knowing why until the Canadian Gov. went and freed him. The Syrians simply handed him over because when asked why he was arrested, they had no idea and said the U.S. never told them why either, and found no reason why they should not allow Canada's Gov. to have him back. When Canada's officials asked the U.S. what it was all about, they recieved no excuse at first, then finally got some lame excuse like 'Possible Ties to Terrorist Activity' and even that came with no evidence or even 1 document to verify the claim. So if these kinds of things are happening, they should have been all over a tip off like the one you're talking about. Am I wrong??

If you think your friend knows what he's talking about, my advice is to change your tactics. Instead of trying to get word to the 'Upper Levels', which lately have either been 'the enemy in disguise' or just a totally incompitent 'Yes-Man', try giving the info to some people who have something to lose by letting an attack happen. Alert them of your other attempts that have failed for reasons that point to 'Possible Treason' in the Higher Ranks of Authority if you have to even. Eventually you'll get to someone that has not been bought by the enemy, has a possible family or friends who might get hurt, and enough power to look into the situation correctly without being shut up by those ranked above him. If what you say is true, and your friend is Right, Someone Needs to stop it or it's 'Check Mate' for the Elite and 'Check Out' for everyone else.

One thing that everyone needs to wake up and see is 'WHO' the enemy REALLY IS. The Muslims, Al Quida, Osama, This or That Regime, Homo's getting married, etc. THOSE ARE NOT THE ENEMY, THOSE ARE THE PIECES ON THE BOARD THAT ARE BEING USED. The real enemy is going to be the VERY SMALL and SELECT GROUP of INDIVIDUALS who, should the # really hit the fan, still come out of it not only alive, but as winners. How many people are in such a position to come out on top after WWIII?? Cause crossing a line like that within an already Paranoid U.S. and it's WarLoving, Cowboy President, WWIII and World Conquest in one form or another is exactly what will happen.

Of course that is just my opinion, I may be delusional.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Send me the info to the following e-mail, and I gaurantee you that it will be looked into. I have many contacts in the intelligence community, one of which is here with me right now where I am at. I can assure you that it will not go overlooked, and will be relayed through the proper channels, employing the proper precautions, and will be handled as classified information.

If you don't feel comfortable e-mailing the information, then call the following number right now (which is secure). I am on the other end...

Mr. M

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Where in South America is your friend at?

I could possibly see FARC assisting with this, but as was said by John bull 1, they also have ties with the Cartels and would be money down the drain....but at the same time it would be a blow to their "enemy"

Argentina used to have a Nuclear Program

www.fas.org...

This link will provide you with military info on South American countries.

www.military.com...

Argentina, Brazil and Mexico have Uranium mines

www.antenna.nl...

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Have you got any more details?

One thing you have to remember is intel have the best poker faces you'll ever come across.You may think that they are not interested but they are.

Nuclear weapons from South America seems a little implausible.Radioactive material for a dirty bomb less so.I'm not sure that any South American countries have nuclear programs so nukes would have to be imported.South America does have uranium which cartels could have access to.

Motive is a hard one too.Drug cartels wouldn't want to nuke their best customers.However,a cartel might be persuaded to use their established smuggling routes for the right money.

Who better to have sneak something in? They Cartels are experts at smuggling and already have established routes. From there, all you need are a few disgruntled Russian scientists and a motivated buyer.

We would become even better customers of the Cartel's if something happened in the US. After losing a city, we would need and do even more drugs.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Remember, Intel already has people on the ground down there and has had them there for at least the past 80 years (and probably since WWI.) Your friend was undoubtedly reporting in good faith -- but doesn't have the means to check out the details.

The report was probably filed somewhere. If there's a real link, they already know about it (it's pretty unlikely... remember that people down there are just as likely to make up stuff as folks around here are.) If they know about it, they're not going to tell you (compromises investigations and harms peple who are already down there.)

If it was just the "drug cartels have nukes" then no, they're not going to check it out. If your report was "El Caballo Centro has two old Russian nukes in a bunker near the horse barn on the Lado Direcho farm" -- THEN they'd probably check it out.

But they wouldn't say anything to you about it.

Intelligence agencies get thousands of leads every day. They don't chase down the "someone in South America has nukes!" ones -- they focus on specifics.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I get tired of people using IQ to reprecent how smart they are.

Your IQ goes down as you get older. As a child its easy to have an IQ of 160. An adult is not so easy. Stop using The IQ Card. If you have knowlage it will show.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I wonder how this guy knows what the cartels are doing? Is he a customer of thiers? Does he work for them?

Why could he not just approach someone down there himself, or go through his family instead.

Weird.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
I wonder how this guy knows what the cartels are doing? Is he a customer of thiers? Does he work for them?

Why could he not just approach someone down there himself, or go through his family instead.

Weird.

I would say , someone else looking for someone to believe.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
FBI is supposed to be alot less crooked then the cia, or other government agencies... they are like the good cop bad cop thing...

I think they would do something about it...

If not, hire a PI, get in contact with a local newspaper because they would print it. Contact other papers, not the ap, or any news station, they are all run by the same crooked people.

Sooner or later, it will come out, keep pluggin away..

good luck
TL

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I get tired of people using IQ to reprecent how smart they are.

Your IQ goes down as you get older. As a child its easy to have an IQ of 160. An adult is not so easy. Stop using The IQ Card. If you have knowlage it will show.

ok, forgive me for taking a cheap shot on this one, but truer words haven't been more properly represented. im going to resist saying anything else on this issue right here and move on. MOVE ON! shaddap!!!!

in defense of the post author, I will say that yes, you are right. most of the people down in SA working in or "observing" drug cartels are crooked. So it *may* be possible that they would be the appropriate channel to ship nukes in. and this is possible for several different reasons:

for one thing, the Bush family, amongst others, have had and probably still have a vested interest in the cultivation, processing, and selling of illegal narcotics. namely coc aine, the new cash crop.

the Bush family, amongst others, have replaced their war on drugs with a war on terrorism. by using their cartel people down there to ship it to a US port the Bushes will know will look the other way, it may not be so impossible for this to happen after all. in fact, it's probably another facet of the plan. because they have used these points of entry before and know it is "safe", to their advantage, they could easily have nuclear contraband shipped within a conventional drug route. they don't even have to tell their contacts @ the port that it's a nuke. they probably don't have to dell them jack about whats in those cargo containers that are surrounded by k-9 units barking like all hell is breaking loose.

considering the idea that the mossad and intelligence people are dismissing this possible fact, also seems to point that this is a "protected" plan. Protected, as in it has been discussed with top level officials and people who need to know already have been made aware of this intention. that means, that if it is carried out, there isn't a damned thing short of sinking the transport ship that you or anyone else could do about it. well, I hope I am wrong in this perspective.

why do I consider this a possiblity? In addition to the ties the Bushes (amongst others) have had to drug cartels , they are dying to declare martial law / severe risk. the only way they can do this with the general public being none the wiser is to have another, if not major, attack under the guise of terrorism. and then a poorly-recorded tape comes out with some guy in a studio spewing out some "america is the devil" BS, and then you see a bunch of foreign officials making statements with the media eating it up without question or true journalism. you know the drill.

i hope I just thwarted such a plan, but if this was disinfo... why i oughta...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
thanks for all the input and comments. I have some u2u's that might help out so I'll go with what I have.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Have to remember folks. The very ones that created Homeland Security,PNAC, CIA, NSA, FBI, DIA, DoD,Mossad,Mi5 and 6 are the very ones orchestrating the terrorist attacks.
Its not a Islamic Jihad of pissed off muslim renegades but a very well orchestrated operation to bring about a New World Order National Security Grid. Thats why when you reported this they sluffed it off.

They are planning another 911 of even greater magnitude to test martial law and how people respond to it. Florida declared martial law a week before 911 even happened, no citizen flinched and soon it will be time to move to the next level of this plan.

Operation Northwoods is alive and well.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
Have to remember folks. The very ones that created Homeland Security,PNAC, CIA, NSA, FBI, DIA, DoD,Mossad,Mi5 and 6 are the very ones orchestrating the terrorist attacks.
Its not a Islamic Jihad of pissed off muslim renegades but a very well orchestrated operation to bring about a New World Order National Security Grid. Thats why when you reported this they sluffed it off.

They are planning another 911 of even greater magnitude to test martial law and how people respond to it. Florida declared martial law a week before 911 even happened, no citizen flinched and soon it will be time to move to the next level of this plan.

Operation Northwoods is alive and well.

What proof do you have of 911 being staged for NWO? I am curious. That is a very heavy allegation to make.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Interesting idea! But the drug cartels would NEVER do something so stupid! They'd literelly cut out their own heart. They get 1,000 times more money from selling drugs in the US than for a single nuke! And the nuke would be a one-time deal. Drugs are an annunity - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ just keeps on comin'

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
I've been reading through the boards on here, a colorful group. I'm not one for subtleties so I'll give you something to chew on.

I have a friend who I've know for years, smart guy (IQ around 160.) Through circumstances he found himself in south america, we kept in lose contact, still do. He claims that there are drug cartels down there who are in the process of shipping nukes to the US for terrorists. So he tells me to get someone down there from the US government as a contact. (he seemed to be under the impression that anyone currently down there working for the US was crooked) So I talk to a couple friends who are lower levels of US army intel. and they passed it on and no one seems to give a #. Well, that's the US for ya, so he tells me to find someone who will listen, so I get a contact at the Israel embassy in VA and tell them a bit of background, it might be something the mossad is interested in, nope they weren't. It doesn't seem all that unreasonable for an intelligence agency to go talk to a guy who says he has info on people importing nukes into the US. Hey maybe he's wrong, maybe the people he is associated with down there are pulling his leg, I really don't know. But in the very least you'd think someone would check it out. Anyway this is kind of a last ditch effort to get a couple ideas, anyone have any?

(NC deleted the $$$$ as they screwed up the table...)

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Netchicken]

new topics

top topics

join