It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's official 2012 the movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just saw this on Apple trailers... I'd say enjoy, but it's just more ammo for the doom and gloom crowd here......

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Your right there, hollywood will feed on this date, as they are into the occult, and they thrive on feeding peoples energy for something.

At the end of the day people don't have to watch it.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Day after Tommorow 2 is all this is. I have no interest in this movie based on the trailer and such.

There was a thread about this already recently.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Starting production now 2012 the movie?

What is it?

A Live web broadcast?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Watch the trailer. It's just about the world being destroyed, made by the same people who made "The Day After Tomorrow".

Apparently, they felt they haven't milked enough money with the CGI wave destroying things.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sense it was being made by the people who made Day after tomorrow, (based on a whitley strieber book) I thought at first, that 2012 would be based on that book as well. It doesnt seem like it though.

The movie has to do with natural disasters instead of aliens like whitley striebers book. Atleast that is how it seems

2012 The Movie

To be honest I cant tell much about it from the preview. Soley based on the very vague preview it almost looks like it wont be that good. But as I said the preview was very vague.

We will see. July 10th 2009

That said, This thread belongs in the Movies forum on BTS.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Looks like an interesting flick, but I'm a little optimistic that it wont go out in a flood. God already flooded the Earth once and has promised us he won't flood it again as long as I still see rainbows.

Looks like an interesting flick though none the less. Maybe a renter.

new topics

top topics

join