It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An intimate look at one 9/11 hijacker.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
An intimate look at one 9/11 hijacker.

Nov. 22, 2008: A videotape obtained by NBC News shows one of the hijackers, Ziad Jarrah, being carefully coached by his al-Qaida handlers, more than a year before the deadly attacks. NBC’s Jim Popkin reports.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Typical mainstream media tripe.

I cant help but notice the sponsored ad that runs before the video itself is for BP. How appropriate an oil company should be paying for the hosting of a video thats intent is to brainwash the masses to justify the US grab at Middle East oil.

And as far as content goes, the video lacks anything substantive. So this was an alleged hijacker preparing for matrydom 12 months before 9/11. Was it? Ok. And in this video he's planning an attack on 9/11 is he? Where does it say that? But hey, if NBC says so it must be true. And wheres the evidence he was on board one of the 'hijacked' planes?

What is fact is many of the alleged 'hijackers'are still alive www.welfarestate.com...

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Nonchalant]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
looks like an actor reading a script taking direction from a director.....oh wait that is exactly what they showed us.

ziad jarrah was not a real hijacker. this is just further proof.

jihadists don't laugh their way through martydom videos. actors who don't take their script seriously do though.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

more proof ziad was not a 9/11 hijacker.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

I wouldnt be surprised if he was a CIA operative that has since gone into hiding (with the help of the CIA).

THE TWO ZIAD JARRAHS

Ziad Jarrah is one of the best known of the 19 9/11 "hijackers". What most people don't know, however, is that there were actually two Ziad Jarrahs: the one raised in Lebanon and who's picture has been widely circulated by the FBI, and the one that (may have) flown on Flight 93. The evidence of two is undeniable, and amazingly, we even have pictures of the second Jarrah.

Ziad Jarrah is not the only 9/11 "hijacker" to have a secret doppelganger. Although the FBI investigation and the mainstream media have consistently ignored the evidence and its implications, the evidence is often very clear. Numerous 9/11 "hijackers" are, in fact, still alive 911review.org...

Its amazing what you find when you do a little digging.

NBC can claim what they like. Facts speak louder than words.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

i agree totally and in fact think that the clips nbc showed actually hurts the official story.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

Yea, well this is the way the conspiracists work.

They put forward a claim from a mainstream media stream and say 'hey look at this - this is what happened' then walk away. Anyone not seriously evaluating the claim looks at it, accepts it, and walks away.

But often such claims are paper thin. They aren't supported by evidence & they fail close scrutiny.

In my opinion this is just another lame duck thrown out by jbthomas to reel in a few people who arent seriously looking for the truth but are after an explanation that will match what they want to believe.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Haha, what a joke.

The most extreme terrorists in the world. And this so called terrorist can´t keep a straight face when talking about the most serious event in his life.

Just take it from the commision member

"This is not reality Jihadism, this is more in fact scripted, edited..."

And the last clip:

This shows the extreme lenght al-qaida go to recruit terrorist: Yes, they go for the reluctant christian beerdrinkers with girlfriends who seem to consider the whole thing a joke.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by youg_george]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

jihadists don't laugh their way through martydom videos.

Tell us how you would know that, Dom.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

But often such claims are paper thin. They aren't supported by evidence & they fail close scrutiny.

You're welcome to refute it. So far, Truthers here just make claims and post other claims that we are just supposed to accept uncritically, and don't believe they have to provide any evidence whatsoever.

Kinda strange, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

You're welcome to refute it. So far, Truthers here just make claims and post other claims that we are just supposed to accept uncritically, and don't believe they have to provide any evidence whatsoever.

Kinda strange, don't you think?

Uncritically?!

Use your logic here: what seems loke likely?

1) Pro-american beerdrinker who can´t keep a straight face about Jihad (yet commits suicide for it), has a german girldfriend for 5 years. We all know the muslim fundamentalist are big on that, right. His family never heard of his extremist views and are convinced he didn´t do it.
On his pics he has a new chin for some reason

2) It wasn´t him

I´m just saying. It wouldn´t be the first time CIA lied about something important.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by youg_george]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted by Nonchalant
Typical mainstream media tripe.

I cant help but notice the sponsored ad that runs before the video itself is for BP. How appropriate an oil company should be paying for the hosting of a video thats intent is to brainwash the masses to justify the US grab at Middle East oil.

And as far as content goes, the video lacks anything substantive. So this was an alleged hijacker preparing for matrydom 12 months before 9/11. Was it? Ok. And in this video he's planning an attack on 9/11 is he? Where does it say that? But hey, if NBC says so it must be true. And wheres the evidence he was on board one of the 'hijacked' planes?

What is fact is many of the alleged 'hijackers'are still alive www.welfarestate.com...

This is hilarious. jthomas your desperation has reached a new level; the Outer Limits. He looks to me like a little Jewish boy Mossad operative who can speak a little Arabic, and who is acting a role for the Media Hucksters in front of the boob tube simpletons. Which is the real Ziad Jarrah and where is he now?

Two of these Flt 93 guys were still alive after 9-11.
Well shucks maybe they were all still alive.
They sure did not die in any aircraft in New York, Virginia, or Pennsylvania.

An odd fit for al Qaeda (The Toilet Seat) indeed. A lousy actor and I thought he was going to break into laughter several times during his script. This is the best you've got jthomas? Are you a comedy writer in your other life?

The actor Ziad Jarrah and Mommy

Gee let me guess where the US government recovered this high quality tape of Ziad Jarrah from. Hmmmm. A bird nest in a tree in Pennsylvania? How come billionaire Usama bin Laden could not afford such fine quality video taping equipment like that? The quality is better than some of the DVD movies I pay big bucks for. How come Usama had such crappy videos? So it would be easier for the lousy actors playing Usama to fake it and convince the easily duped of the world?

And his Uncle Ali Jarrah tried to complain that Ziad was not a hijacker nor a terrorist, and now Uncle Ali has confessed to being an Israeli Mossad Terrorist. Gee willikers looks like the entire Jarrah family was Mossad.

Does that mean the the INSIDE JOB 9-11 Attack on America was at least partially an Israeli Mossad Operation? Gee and then we have those Mossad guys across the river from the exploded WTC Towers and jumping up and down in glee. Hmmmmm. Doesn't look good for the bad guys does it?

'Mossad spy' tied to Mughniyeh hit

Lebanese authorities are investigating the possibility that a Lebanese citizen arrested on suspicion of spying for Israel had been involved in the assassination of Hizbullah terror chief Imad Mughniyeh, the Lebanese English-language Daily Star reported on Monday.

Jarrah has confessed to his involvement in the crimes attributed to him, the paper reported.

Sources involved in the investigation were quoted as saying that Jarrah was inducted into the Mossad in the mid-1980s and was charged with gathering information on Palestinian organizations operating in Lebanon and Syria.

The Jerusalem Post could not independently confirm the reports.

Mossad, the sources said, had supplied Jarrah with advanced technological means with which to keep track of senior Hizbullah leaders.

The report also claimed that Jarrah's brother, Yusuf, was arrested on suspicion that he had assisted his brother.

The Daily Star quoted a security source as saying that the two were related to Ziad Jarrah, a Lebanese man who was among the hijackers of United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed into a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001.

[edit on 11/25/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

jihadists don't laugh their way through martydom videos. actors who don't take their script seriously do though.

What is a martydom video?

Thank you

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted by Domenick DiMaggio

posted by CameronFox
What is a martydom video?

Thank you

It is on the OP.

The subject of this thread. The actor could barely keep from laughing at the silliness of his script. Ziad Jarrah is an Israeli Mossad Operative, as are his two uncles.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

That's funny. Mine was a Lowes ad. Brainwashing me to buy lumber.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This gets more hilarious by the moment.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

He means martyrdom video. And yes people can laugh in any situation. Many laugh when they are nervous or excited. Many of his pictures show him to be a smiling fun-loving man. Just because a picture conveys an image does not guarantee what is in his heart. Actors do not always laugh at scripts that they do not take seriously. I am around stage actors a lot and many laugh when they fudge a line because they are nervous. It is an apologetic sort of thing. You do not mock a script writer. Especially considering who the script writer is.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by newagent89
reply to post by CameronFox

He means martyrdom video.

Yeah, I assumed that.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I think those evil Copper Toppers are in on it too!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Wow, just in time to CYA eh jthomas?

Cousin (Uncle?) of Ziad Jarrah arrested for spying for Israel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mossad, the sources said, had supplied Jarrah with advanced technological means with which to keep track of senior Hizbullah leaders.

The report also claimed that Jarrah's brother, Yusuf, was arrested on suspicion that he had assisted his brother.

The Daily Star quoted a security source as saying that the two were related to Ziad Jarrah, a Lebanese man who was among the hijackers of United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed into a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001.

Working link to article

Funny how right after Ziad's cousins (plural) get arrested for spying for Israel, the MSM just happens to recieve a videotape of Ziad being "coached" by his handlers.

This attempt is pathetic.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 11/25/2008 by Griff]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join