It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a US Government OFFICIAL STORY For 9-11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I commend all the folks that have stuck with this research and not gave in.It is completely obvious to me it was an inside job.*How* they achieved this,i dont know.I dont buy the thermite theory.But there has been a large disinfo campaign launched to try and make truthers sound like crazies as usual and it worked for the most part imo.Its good to see folks still in there and doing the research.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
JThomas is only showing the relevance of the date stamp in this video. We know it means nothing.

You don't think it's relevant in the least? OK.

Hypothetical: I somehow infiltrate the pentagon and steal something on 9/1/2001 at 9:30:00.

I get away and they don't know who I am. It isn't discovered until 9/7/2001. But the clock I broke in one of the rooms tells them it happened on 9/1/2001 at 9:30:00.

They go to the security tapes for the time it happened. NOT the tapes showing 32 hours later (9/2/2001 @ 17:30:00) as I would have been long gone then.

I would still get away because the timestamp on the incriminating video with my face says 9/2/2001. So, IMO, their timestamp should be pretty close to the actual time. Let alone the actual day.

We have 2 choices here.

1. It's a fake.

2. The security of the pentagon is a joke.

Take your pick.

Perhaps you have something to add yourself. Instead of you calling people trolls, could you share your opinion as to why?

Look up the meaning of internet troll. It should have in parenthesis (jthomas). That is why. Hell, Ultima was a troll but at least he backed some of his stuff up. I have yet to see the same from certain persons that have remained here while Ultima was banned. Even throatyogurt backed his stuff up more and was far less of a troll but got banned.

Now, if this was a fake video produced by the government, why would they leave such an obvious detail in it?

Maybe so you would think the way you do?

Maybe they missed it?

Maybe the security at the pentagon is lax?

Maybe, maybe, maybe. We can supposse all day. I was hoping for a real explanation.

Oh, and while they are making a fake video (and taking three years to do so) why not doctor in an airplane, shutting up the no-planers.

A nice picture of a 757 wouldn't really sit well as it was suppossed to be doing 500 MPH. I have never claimed that we would see it on this particular video. But, to think all the other cameras in the vicinity were all set to capture frames when this camera was is silly.

So. You tell me. Is the security at the pentagon top notch or is it shoddy? If it's shoddy, why hasn't anyone been fired?

[edit on 11/28/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 11/28/2008 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

No Griff, I really don't. How could they, while doctoring a video "miss" something so blatantly obvious? This faked video per some truthers, was almost three years in the making. I think the date/time stamp does more to confirm the validity of the video.

Hypothetical: I somehow infiltrate the pentagon and steal something on 9/1/2001 at 9:30:00.

I get away and they don't know who I am. It isn't discovered until 9/7/2001. But the clock I broke in one of the rooms tells them it happened on 9/1/2001 at 9:30:00.

They go to the security tapes for the time it happened. NOT the tapes showing 32 hours later (9/2/2001 @ 17:30:00) as I would have been long gone then.

I see your point, yet when replaying tape for that area, it would be obvious that the time/date is off. The staff looking at the tapes would be able to see the error.

For instance, I oversee security at some of my facilities. One of the facilities is a hotel. They are controlled by key card access. These keys, locks, and doors all have memory that is controlled by a lock clock. All it takes is a low battery, daylight savings, or an improper remote programming to mess this up. This happens on several occasion when called to do a lock interrogation. (A guest may have claimed their wallet was stolen) We ask them what day it was. We do the interrogation and can tell right away that the time and or date is incorrect. You make your adjustments then. Pretty simple.

We have 2 choices here.

1. It's a fake.

2. The security of the pentagon is a joke.

Take your pick.

1 & 2 are the same actually. If is it fake it is a joke. You forgot:

#3 Video Stamp was not accurate.

Look up the meaning of internet troll. It should have in parenthesis (jthomas). That is why. Hell, Ultima was a troll but at least he backed some of his stuff up. I have yet to see the same from certain persons that have remained here while Ultima was banned. Even throatyogurt backed his stuff up more and was far less of a troll but got banned.

I'm not a mod here. Quite simply; if someone is upsetting you that much, why not ignore them?

A nice picture of a 757 wouldn't really sit well as it was suppossed to be doing 500 MPH. I have never claimed that we would see it on this particular video. But, to think all the other cameras in the vicinity were all set to capture frames when this camera was is silly.

This is the United States Government Griff! They pulled off flying a massive jet over a large office building in broad daylight! Without a soul witnessing it! I wasn't asking for the entire plane... a nose maybe? Something more definitive than what we were given. editing the nose of a plane onto a video is small potatoes compared to that.

So. You tell me. Is the security at the pentagon top notch or is it shoddy? If it's shoddy, why hasn't anyone been fired?

Never been to the Pentagon. You work in the area. You got anything to share?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted by Griff

posted by CameronFox
No Griff, I really don't. How could they, while doctoring a video "miss" something so blatantly obvious? This faked video per some truthers, was almost three years in the making. I think the date/time stamp does more to confirm the validity of the video.

I see your point, yet when replaying tape for that area, it would be obvious that the time/date is off. The staff looking at the tapes would be able to see the error.

Haven't you overlooked a logical alternative? You did know that the original 5 still frames with the 32 hour error time/date stamps were leaked didn't you? You also knew that the Defense Department and FBI denied any connection with the 5 leaked still frames did you not?

So the security video alteration team is hard at work covering up the decoy aircraft flyover, while attempting to photoshop a sensible looking 757 flying level across the lawn into the wall. One guy is doctoring the initial explosion while another is working on the plane.

The plane guy says "Hey I added this nifty smoke trail so we can say the engine hit a light pole" Another guy says "No that smoke trail is much too large and well defined. It doesn't look real." The boss walks in; "This explosion is much too white to be a jet fuel explosion, and that plane is much too small. Make it bigger" The explosion guy says "Dang we went and goofed on the date/time stamp on the bottom on these test frames and they are 32 hours off." The boss says "Fix it right now. Fix everything. The explosion, the plane, the smoke trail, the date/time stamp; fix it all."

The plane guy yells "It's too late. Some jerk leaked our five frames and there they are on the boob tube. We were not finished. We are royally screwed. Now we cannot alter the videos anymore. We can't fix anything. Call up the shills and disinfo guys and tell them to get to work."

Thank you Mr Leaker. Thank you very much.

[edit on 11/28/08 by SPreston]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join