It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

empathic abilities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

Well you seem like a christian and since many people are noticing their gift and a certain, unexplained force effecting change, so I figured since this is written of explicitly as happening in the end times it would be pertintent.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I did what I guess I would call a psychic or prophetic reading several years ago in or around June 21st 1991.

It was a major glimpse into the future of what I had seen and witnessed such as on TV on the news and in documentaries. Many of these were past events such as what we might see on the history channel.

My open commentary was supposedly also being listened to and recorded by certain people such as our government. The commentary also included answering questions or thoughts by an individual listening in the future.

The power or psychic information was like being plugged into some godlike matrix. Another bizarre and confusing thing also happened; I found myself speaking through someone who would be living there in the future as well. Kinda like a newsman on CNN explaining details.

Details on certain events were than also manipulated as to alter these events as if to change the future were also commented on, such as was mentioned by a biblical writer or prophet: "And than it was...in those days." etc. A so-called prophet describing exact details could than also be made to look like a false prophet or liar.

This has also happened when I went to Chicago and (supposedly) saw Barack Obama at the Pacific Garden Mission while he was there with Reverand Wright speaking to the homeless in 2002. I recall Obama also spoke to me and asked me if I ever heard of MKultra.

This could also suggest he or "anyone" who is president is a Host or Great host and is possibly protected supernaturally by advanced knowledge. It may not have even been him either, such as a clone or entity.

I'm assuming this may have to do with the alleged Montauk project and possibly jumpgates through people/places and some scripted godlike agenda such as the biblical one.

All of these abilities and visions could still be a deception and a hidden agenda by unknowns. ( the devil is in the details?)

Biblically, this would also fulfill the false prophet scenario depending on how you interpret it. This also suggests someone playing both sides. (because they can)

Deluded or not, it's an interesting story.

As these events unfold, I recall some of it, as if now some retarded psychic.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

yeah it helps to have another Christian on this site. there aren't that many on here. if there's anything i've gotten from these people, it's that my only teacher with this is God Himself. no one else can teach me how or when to use it. i guess it's just that empathy is unique to everyone. whoever wields it determines how to use it. for good or bad. natural or supernatural. godly or selfish. everybody has the right to use it how and when they see fit. doesn't mean they won't be punished for wrongful use of it, just that they have that right.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

yeah it could go either way with empathy. some will consider you a blessing, while some would rather have you killed for heresy. it's always interesting, though
ah, the life of an empath. always discovering what you never thought possible. i don't know, i sort of feel as if this is my calling in life, to use this ability in some way that will actually affect future generations. but that could just be me hoping for more than what i can do myself.

[edit on 11/22/2007 by bobbyboy]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I got 100 judge, artist 70, traveller 55, healer 50, shaman 45, precog 40, universal 30 fallen angel 20....Now does anyone have any idea what that means???

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

That is a fascinating account. I have had the same experience with memory over the past year. Things that happened that I forgot slowly filtering back in. Rather like being plugged in for brief periods of time. It's been interesting to fit these pieces of the puzzle back together again.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

it means you're fully judge. as for an explanation, didn't you read the entire thing? i remember it saying something about being able to tell good from evil, but don't depend too much on that test, it's pretty inaccurate, but the basis is right.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

yeah that's exaclty what I'm saying. As far as there not being that many christians i agree, but I think there are many who have picked up on Jesus message and agree with it. The only issue is is giving credit where credit is due.....but with all that, the honesty and simple search for truth that so many here are on brightens up my day, and puts hope in my heart.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

it just took me to the test then it went to a bunch of comments about it but since you say it's there i'll go check.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Thanks for commenting on it. I'm usually ignored here and it's really discouraging. I've talked to clergy before and they just pushed me out the door. My therapist has an attitude and he's a christian counselor. Unfortunately, I do also get paranoid like I'll be punished for talking about it.

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away....knowledge? etc. (whomever he may be)

[edit on 28-11-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
wow it makes me out to be so serious. Admittedly I'm blunt to the point of insulting people, but I love laughter and I love making them laugh. Oh well, it's not like these types of things have a lot of weight to them.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That really pisses me off that clergy would push you out the door like that. Seriously they know nothing..........the osama's of christianity abound......

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Well, all of these guys are treated like free or cheap therapists to some degree and I'm sure it gets old.

If you aren't a paying church member, they just want you to fill a seat first. Besides, if there really is some entity behind this and around me, they'll jump in and use whomever they please anyway as if some road block. ( if that makes any sense)

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Yeah man it makes total sense. I don't know how these things could be specifically prescribed by God, and yet those who follow him are almost too embarrassed to take them seriously!!! I mean, it's embarrassing to God (we don't want your gift). These people I just don't think they understand there's more to christianity then bible interepretations....grrrr i'm gonna stop there......

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

hey you should try finding someone that can distinguish between spirits, and they can maybe sense somehow the identities???? Cool read tho....that's amazing.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Thanks. But as I said, it depends on the source. Which to some is the god source or advanced hidden knowledge of it, possibly described by Enoch? science used to be taboo. But, it's this knowledge that makes us skeptical of the source and agenda. We aren't as dumbed down as we used to be.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yes, the source has to believe jesus was the son of God. Also, some have the gift of identifying spirits....the whole thing is kind of like how the the whole is greater than the sumof it's parts.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
perhaps your faith is lacking and you are now having experiences in you life otherwise blocked by religon?

comming to grasp with regular human characteristics you were not open to earlier in life?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

see that's the problem with a lot of Christians. there just Christians. they have no life in them. if they're filled with the Holy Spirit, you'd think they would be more joyful and actually follow Christ instead of just talking about Him. don't get me wrong, it's great to talk about Him, but what good is it when you only half-heartedly believe it?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The problem, as much as it is a problem for any of us, with priests, pastors, gurus, or holy men of any kind is that they too are human. I have to say that from my own experiences in the christian church (Baptist and Catholic) that those I often came in contact with were so focused on their service to god that they forget to serve god is to serve our fellows. It's unfortunate, but choosing the path of such a servant of god does not come with a prerequisite of wisdom, compassion or understanding.

But the strength in this too is knowing that they are no more or less than us. No greater than we can be. That the Creator speaks to all of us equally, without reservation if we listen, and without concern for hierarchy or status.

I also wanted to say that I've been moved by private communications I've received. It is a blessing to touch someone, letting them know they are not alone. To this, I also wanted to say publicly that should any feel too overwhelmed not to fear seeking the help of professional medicine. I too have been here. And there are times when chemicals can go a long way to right the balance until we are strong enough to stand on our own.

With this and a strong spiritual life (I would never profess the benefit of one to the exclusion of the other, something my former doctor completely agreed with) there is hope for healing. It is to our benefit and to those around us to be as strong as we can. The greater our confidence in ourselves, the stronger the light along the path.

Thank you, friends.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join