It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Clinton Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The Third Clinton Administration

rinf.com

By RALPH NADER |

While the liberal intelligentsia was swooning over Barack Obama during his presidential campaign, I counseled “prepare to be disappointed.” His record as a Illinois state and U.S. Senator, together with the many progressive and long overdue courses of action he opposed during his campaign, rendered such a prediction unfortunate but obvious.

Now this same intelligentsia is beginning to howl over Obama’s transition team and early choices to run his Administration. Having defeated Senator Hillary Clinton in the Democratic Primaries, he now is busily installing Bill Clinton’s old guard. Thirty one out of forty seven people that he has named so far for transition or appointments have ties to the Clinton Administration, according to Politico. One Clintonite is quoted in the Washington Post as saying – “This isn’t lightly flavored with Clintons. This is all Clintons, all the time.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Most of the people picked up by Obama are from the old 90s guard of Democrats, alomost all have played some part in Bill Clinton's administration.

Does that mean this is the 3 rd Clinton term. Definitely not. Obama has clear ideas and goals that he wants to meet. He has clarity on most topics and at times has even chosen his own path when it comes to idealogy and practise

What he may lack in experience, he is trying to do good with old, experienced, time tested people.

Hillary, although future Sec of State will not have the flexibilty to radically deviate from the policies of Obama. Obama is a man who stands by his principles as we have seen, not that i am a fan of his. But I think the ultimate policy decisions will be his!

rinf.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join