It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have reached "higher consciousness"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have reached "higher consciousness" many times for the past few months. I know the power of the mind is great and that I have only just began. Whatever people have called through the ages,chi, toa, chakra, holy spirit or whatever, it is what it is. It feels great and when it happens, you are just amazed by the sheer power of it.
I left ATS about 6 months ago and I decided to get a new user name to share my experiences with all of you. Alot of ideas I have thought about are being proven right,whether it is small, yet distingishable events or even when I never even read about the research leading up to some discoveries but I made claims of it weeks earlier.

Anyone with similar experiences PLEASE comment

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
How about you share some specific examples of your moments of reaching "higher consciousness" first, instead of just saying you have reached it?

That way we can better determine if you are the real deal or not, and better appreciate what you mean when you say you reached "higher consciousness".

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
2 examples. Well on Friday I was fixing my room and I decided to make a bed frame. At first I started measuring the pieces then I just started cutting about what "felt right" and the bed fit together alright. I don't even build things with wood so I was pretty amazed. That example is the smaller of the 2. Another thing that happen the same day was that my step dad wanted to re-tile my room with some left ever tile to save money. I told him no that Ill just put in a carpet. I told him I would get a green one. He told me that he wasn't going to buy it. Hours later when he goes to work, and on his way to work he finds a green carpet and calls me right away. right now its on my floor. Sure it could be coincidences, Ill admit it, But what makes it different is what you want to achieve and how much you are willing to achieve it. also i want to give you another example via u2u but i have to have 20 post first. there are other things I want to mention but Im still researching them. one of them was that they are trying to figure out how to prevent Alziemers using the bodies own cannabinoid system which I mention to a nurse cousin of mine on Tuesday but i didn't read about it until Saturday.

one thing that I forgot to mention was that at the time all these things happened there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to fail or not get what i want. I didnt worry when I told my cousin because at the time of answering that was just the right thing to say. when I said it it just made sense to me.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Another 1evel]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Another 1evel

While I have an experience* similar to your first one, I just consider it simple intuition, or maybe an improved ability to approximate, or perhaps even an inherent understanding of spatial dimensions.

Could it be "higher consciousness", of course, but I am much too humble, and much too rational to accept that as the reason.

* Said experience involved installing some string lighting. That is, without even measuring, I placed each light at regular intervals across the length of the "string".

But what makes it different is what you want to achieve and how much you are willing to achieve it.
This I find interesting. This is similar to the "life is what you make it" and "positive thinking yields positive results" philosophies, ideas I believe in myself.

One could explain it with a simple determination argument, but perhaps its more than that. Perhaps it's as you say: a "higher consciousness" allows you to manipulate outcomes, fate, destiny, and reality itself.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The mind can physically alter the brain. Until recently it was thought that you developed brain cells as a child and that brain cells can only die after that. The ability of the brain to make brain cells throughout life is neural plasticity.

The Dalai Lama invited Richard Davidson, a Harvard-trained neuroscientist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison's W.M. Keck Laboratory for Functional Brain Imaging and Behavior to his home in Dharamsala, India, in 1992 after learning about Davidson's innovative research into the neuroscience of emotions. Could the simple act of thinking change the brain? Most scientists believed this idea to be false, but they agreed to test the theory. One such experiment involved a group of eight Buddhist monk adepts and ten volunteers who had been trained in meditation for one week in Davidson's lab. All the people tested were told to meditate on compassion and love. Two of the controls, and all of the monks, experienced an increase in the number of gamma waves in their brain during meditation. As soon as they stopped meditating, the volunteers' gamma wave production returned to normal, while the monks, who had meditated on compassion for more than 10,000 hours in order to attain the rank of adept, did not experience a decrease to normal in the gamma wave production after they stopped meditating. The synchronized gamma wave area of the monks' brains during meditation on love and compassion was found to be larger than that corresponding activation of the volunteers' brains. Davidson's results were published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences in November, 2004 and TIME recognized Davidson as one of the ten most influential people in 2006 on the basis of his research.[13][14]

en.wikipedia.org...

months ago, I saw a phrase, "Change the way you think and you change your life" I started applying that to the little I knew about "higher conscious" and I found out more about it than just reading about it.

edit- wording

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Another 1evel]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Its the Law of Attraction. or what some like to call "the Secret" I have had great experiences with it as well the funny thing is that I have been taught this way of thinking my whole life I was just to afraid to actually use it until later in my life.

new topics

top topics

join