It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Annunaki mammals or reptiles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hi There,

Could someone please tell me whether the Annunaki are reptiles or mammals? I did much reading on both subjects and are a bit confused about it. Zacheria Sitchen claim the Annunaki are mammals while David Icke claim they are reptiles. Which one is it?

And also, if it is true that us humans were genetically created by the Annunaki as a slave specie...is there still a God in the sense that we think there is a God? (an Ultimate God which rules over every specie in the Universe.) Or does every specie have their own God...their Creator? Or is God just the process and intelligence of everything that exist in the Universe with no judgement whatsover? I am not a religious person, I consider religions man-made and a profitable business, but it is important for me to find God in all of this, because despite of everything, I know there must've been a force who created the space and Universal Laws we all live in (reptilians, aliens & Annunaki inclu.) If God is simply the process...does that mean that he have grown and evolve with us through the centuries? Just like us? Does the whole of human consciousness make up one...God? Does the whole of reptilian conciousness make up one...their God? Which is different from our God? If that is the case, there will be many gods and is it possible that the many gods might go to war in the end to fight for our souls? The whole of human consciousness (our God) go to war with the whole of reptilian conciousness (their God)? Or, does everything little thing in the Universe make up ONE conciousness...ONE God?

If this whole genetically created thing are true, does that mean we are all reptile-human crossbreeds? Because if what Zacheria Sitchen and David Icke claims is true, that human were genetically created...it sounds to me like we all are crossbreeds, because they've created a crossbreed in the first place because the original humans were too stupid to work. And I would say pretty much all humans that exist have the intelligence to work and think.

Is it possible that we cannot find or see the human soul because it exist in the lower fourth dimension...where David Icke claims the reptilians operate from?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good question.

From what I have been studying about zee reptilians, I think the original Annunaki were Draconian from the Orion star system, and the pictures of the sumerian god's had reptilian looking heads.

They drove the moon into our orbit, via a stopover of Mars a few 100000 years ago, and populated that planet too?

And from the moon they came here found primates, manipulated their dna and bingo human!

However the 1st lot they made they gave a complete 22dna structure, and these guys figured out pretty quickly that they didnt want to be servant to their creators, so they split and went to live in Atlantis.

Damn the Annunaki thought, well lets make a different man this time, and only give them 2dna strands thus keeping them dumbed down, and so they wont question this time.

Well the 1st gen Atlantians now heard about their past creators making part 2, and had a dilemma, for they thought these guys must be like their cousins, but they don't know their full potential due to the 2dna dumbed down state, so they went to liberate their new cousins.

Then the great wars between Atlantis and Lumeria were waged, and apparently there was no winner, and around this time Tiamet (a water planet in our solor system) collided with Niribu, which then became Earths oceans as our gravity sucked the remainder of Tiamet's water causing the great flood, Lumeria and Atlantis were submerged in these new oceans. The rest of Tiamet formed the asteroid belt, and Niribu went on her merry way for her 26000 orbit around our sun (due back in 2012).

There were survivours of this flood, and they spread across the new look earth, and Sumeria was one of the bases of the new beginning, and from there you see the 13 bloodlines, which if you trace through correct history filter all the way up to the current prez of the UZA.

there is a few things I'm still learning, so it may seem a little out here or there

RIGHT ANY QUESTIONS?

wZn

[edit on 26-11-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odette
Could someone please tell me whether the Annunaki are reptiles or mammals? I did much reading on both subjects and are a bit confused about it. Zacheria Sitchen claim the Annunaki are mammals while David Icke claim they are reptiles. Which one is it?

Why does it have to be a case of either/or? Since they are supposedly aliens, maybe they are sentient plants. If they really exist, could they perhaps be a lifeform we can't even classify yet?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The Annunaki are several classes of beings. The truth of the matter is that the discription of the "Annunaki" being scaled are due to the creatures skin not being use to our sunlight. The discription states scale like and feather like that strongly sudgests large flaking skin.

The "fallen" event happened some 125 or more thousand years ago. The bablonian/sumarian texts were recollected several times over the past 100000+ years.

A more clear accounting of the story can be found here:
www.urantia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thanx for your reply watchZeitgeistnow & Incarnated.

I apologize if I sound stupid, but i'm quite new to this subject. So what you are saying is that the Altantians were the Annunaki's first creation, and the Lumerians the 2nd? If the Lumerians were not the 2nd creation, who were they? Humans does not look like their creators (reptilians), because they've interbred with the human looking specie from Mars before they came to earth? Or do we have our human features of today because of evolution?

Is it correct to assume that the 22dna structed creates that survived the flood are the royal bloodlines in control all over the world today?

Could it be possible that the black race inherited the earth long before the white race did? If I look at the black race, they have more capabilities to handle the sun, for example, their eye banks have developed more to protect their eyes against the sun, where as the white race do not have that abilities. Our eyes are senstive to the sun and we can get cancer if we spend long hours over a long period in the sun. I am from South Africa, and since I was a child, I was amazed at our black race's ability to handle the sun.

I guess I get confused with this whole 'are the Annunaki reptiles or mammals' thing, because I've frist learned that humans were created in the likeness and image of their creator - the Annunaki. I've also read that the Annunaki left our planet and returned to Nibiru, which left me with the question...who are the reptile specie under the survice of our earth then? But if you are saying that planet Nibiru colide with Tiamet...is it possible that the Annunaki was not able to left the earth and retuned to their home planet, and they've inhabited the inner-earth, which are the reptilians we learn about today?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Odette

I've been thinking along similar lines to you about humanity's capabilities to handle the climate.

I've recently moved to a colder part of the country and have spent months trying to acclimatise.

This has made me think a lot about how inefficient human mammalian bodies are. From there I started to wonder - if we were created by some alien race they obviously didn't think too much about how our bodies would work, at least for our own benefit.

From there it's easy to think we could have been made by a reptilian race who'd have no personal experience of how a mammalian body would work in respect to keeping warm or cooling down.

Scientist seem to spend a lot of time these days 'tweaking' things - if they wanted to do something to truly benefit mankind (and make a lot of money) they could do something to improve our warming & cooling systems.

Having said all that, I've no real opinion on whether or not we were created by Annunaki. I do like to play with ideas, though.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Odette,

You seem to have your mind in the right place for this type of information, not that it is supposed to be hidden truth, just that as you ask these questions you raise your conscienceness and the right information finds YOU...

Try these books by Barbara Marciniak

2 books - Bringers of the Dawn and Earth are 2 channeled books that will answer you directly.

enjoy

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Will definitely do so. Thank you Volarian.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Odette

Having read Zecharia Sitchin's books on the subject, the author states the Annunaki made humans in their image, so they would look a lot like us. Many of the books about aliens using genetic codes do have the aliens having a resemblance to us. The Reptilians are usually another race at war with the more human alien races.

Remember, these books are highly conjecture. I just finished "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock, and his theory is that there was an advanced civilization of human beings that were wiped out by some type of cosmic incident. The evidence is compelling for the argument, and he is one of the authors who does not run down the alien astronaut theory immediately.

It is good to read on all the alternate history authors, and make one's mind up oneself. I tend to go for the very ancient civilization theory than aliens coming here and building everything.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Could it be possible that the black race inherited the earth long before the white race did? If I look at the black race, they have more capabilities to handle the sun, for example, their eye banks have developed more to protect their eyes against the sun, where as the white race do not have that abilities. Our eyes are senstive to the sun and we can get cancer if we spend long hours over a long period in the sun. I am from South Africa, and since I was a child, I was amazed at our black race's ability to handle the sun.

That depends on what you mean by "Inherited". If you refer to the ancient species that supposedely The Annunaki created and the descendants from it, I think you are more likely to find one of those descendants amongst those that really shy the Sun and have a developed sensitivity to it, then looking among those that don't. Logically speaking.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The Black race is the ORIGINAL race foremost and will be the care takers very soon enough. Obama's election is a sign and symbol for us. This is foretold. Molecular genetics have told whites that THEY not only come from US..but are not really supposed to be on this planet! The sun GIVES life! WHY is it killing them left and right AND making their race STERILE? All is coming to light now in 2009...open your eyes. Also the beings were Black...Atlantis was Black...Lemuria was Black....whites know this and are hiding it from US. The pyramids have many pics of Blakmen with the "atom" next to them and texts talking about anti-gravity being used to build them. They try to keep us ignorant of who and what we are. They have found evidence of us on Mars. (Mars/Cydonia) type it in. Wake up...the white race is falling fast and the world has been given to us again if we wake up and take it!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Arthropods. Definitely arthropods.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi Odette,

If you follow the works of Maximillien De Lafeyette, his research purports that the human race was created by three different alien species working together. The Annunaki, the Lyrans, and the Nordics. He also claims that the Annunaki are shape shifters and there is a group or society known as the Ulema that still have contact with the Annunaki. If you take this into account, that means the human species actually most resembles the Nordics (the blond hair, blue eyed space travelers). The Lyrans are not a physical class of beings to my understanding rather they are higher dimensional intelligence. I believe the Annunaki are capable of entering the physical and moving out of it relatively easily. I feel it would be unwise to think of many of the extraterrestrial civilizations in a limited bandwidth of being Mammal or even Draconian for that matter as creation is vast and our planet it just one of trillions. As per the issue of God, if you subscribe to the law of One than all existence comes from one single unified source referred to as God and it is not the Christian or fabricated God pushed by mainstream religion. If you go into the Akashic records and ask to see how creation developed the singular consciousness of God pushed out 12 identical copies of itself (genderless) and from those 12, they pushed out 12 more copies who pushed out 12 more copies so to say that man was made in the image of God is not a physical meaning. It is to the say that the consciousness that you currently experience as you is an identical carbon copy to that of the original creator. In essence, you are God. What does God love to do? God loves to create. As part of the creation paradigm, you have free will to either be separate from your highest source and identity or you can choose to lower your vibrations down to the physical 3rd density and lower if you so choose into forms such as plant life, 2nd density, or even 1st density consciousness such as a crystal within the Earth.

The greatest lie in existence is that there are beings and things in existence that are greater and more powerful than you. This is simply a lie meant to control others and keep you from realizing how powerful you really are. You and I enslaved consciousness trying to break free. If you go deep enough into yourself you actually come face to face with yourself as the ultimate creator of everything. You have just chosen to forget that fact. Likewise you can go up in vibrational consciousness and you will realize that there are light bodies of you that inhabit different dimensions. In other words, there is no real ascension phenomenon, you are already ascended, you just don't realize it. That's not to say however that as a civilization that we wont step up to a higher vibrational existence. You can learn to communicate with these various dimensions of yourself, each of which has a higher perspective than you in the physical does. Likewise, your separation from source level consciousness begins to break down past the 7th dimension. You stop perceiving yourself as individualistic and begin to see the interrelatedness of everything in existence. At the end of the day, you are your God and you are responsible for everything that happens in your life and only your life. If you choose to live a lie and not come into your full capabilities as creator, that is solely your fault for giving away your power to others and not going within yourself to find out what is true. Some other ET species lie to themselves as well and deny an existence higher than the current lives they are living. Some of these species have even gone so far off the path that they are no longer able to access the higher dimensions of consciousness and thus are forced to feed off the lower vibrational energies such as greed, fear, pain, torture, etc. To even get this they must feed off others who are capable of receiving energy from higher planes of existence.

Namaste.

Phalantir

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hi Phalantir,

Thank you for your time...it was a very inspirational reply.

I will think deeply about what you've said and will do some research on the work of Maximillien De Lafeyette. I am sure with enough knowledge, I will be able to put the pieces of puzzles together...eventually

Regards,
Odette

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yeh I personally subscribe to the law of one, whether there are green people out there or not. Everything is actually energy and is all god. Its really easy and comforting if y ou think long and hard about it. Everything is an ongoing flow of energy which all stems from one source. EVERYTHING.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

if you look in the old testimate god made man in his image primate many of annunaki drawings depict them exactly like angels. the only reason i cant find realistic reasons for reptiles other than Enki ra all the goods of egypt were called the the serpent gods (as a sidual) there sons Thoth,kuklekan,Quetziquatl were serpent gods because they rode on flamming serpents or dragons. they were clearly stated as tall bearded white men with white hair and elongated skulls (human not reptile) these are your your survivors of atlantis whose land was lost in the great flood. these people were created when the sons of gods (the original Annunaki colonists) bread the daughters of man. the natives of south america and africa were the original slaves created to toil in the gold mines. the sons of atlantis were the royal decendents. It is very interesting that the bible says when the tabernacle of the lord desends his first command is the gold is mine the silver is mine?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Odette

you are a beautiful valkerie princess...if you look in the old testimate god made man in his image primate many of annunaki drawings depict them exactly like angels. the only reason i cant find realistic reasons for reptiles other than Enki ra all the goods of egypt were called the the serpent gods (as a sidual) there sons Thoth,kuklekan,Quetziquatl were serpent gods because they rode on flamming serpents or dragons. they were clearly stated as tall bearded white men with white hair and elongated skulls (human not reptile) these are your your survivors of atlantis whose land was lost in the great flood. these people were created when the sons of gods (the original Annunaki colonists) bread the daughters of man. the natives of south america and africa were the original slaves created to toil in the gold mines. the sons of atlantis were the royal decendents. It is very interesting that the bible says when the tabernacle of the lord desends his first command is the gold is mine the silver is mine?

top topics

join