It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy Guns Now Before You Can't

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Sweet now I just need to go get a metal detector and start sweeping places I would stash one.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by TheKingsVillian]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wembley

Ballots are useless with a represenative government that is bought and paid for, especially when paired with uneducated voters and/or voters who could care less.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by slimpickens93]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerebus0
most people here in texas own obscene ammounts of guns, as collectors or as sportsmen, myself incluced, and like them i do not plan to to let my guns go with out a fight. stocking up on ammo sounds like a good idea. i also heard that the goverment is planning to start serial numbering ammo. has anyone else heard this ?

Yes, it is the ammunition accountability act.

Serial number on the casing, and the bullet too, and you will have
to present ID to buy the ammo and sign for it.

It has passed in a few states, most are laughing at it.

Ammunition Accountability Act

Posting of it where they tried to push it thru in missouri:

Missouri defeated Ammo coding act

They will keep pushing it til they get it though, it will pass
much quicker in the extreme liberal states.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wembley

Where is your will to fight?
Don't you believe in anything?

I obey the laws, I pay my taxes, but I am not willing to just roll over because some empty suit got elected based on lies, empty pomises and two of the most open ended words in the dictionary...HOPE...CHANGE

The only comfort I have from any of your posts is that you will not be standing next to me when such a scenerio arises. You make me wanna

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
And... Why would they do this? I guess it's OK for someone to own a hunting rifle...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The Ammunition Accountability Act.

Now that is ironic. One of the biggest weapons and ammunition sellers or freebie give awayers is the US Government and to many countries. This is not something our government is want to advertise to the public.

There are huge warehouses of weapons and ammunition around Richmond, Virginia and outside DC.

Does this mean that they are going to code every round of ammunition that they sell/give to foreign countries.

This is laughable when you know what is going on.

Your government does not trust you with ammunition but they will give/sell ammunition to other countries and trust them with it more than you and me.
This will be very telling of the true nature of government.

This is the nature also of the British Government. They will train their people to go off and fight their dirty wars but not trust them with guns and ammunition at home.

There is something very morally corrupt and lacking about a government like this.
They cannot even be trusted to handle our monies...but they don't trust us with a gun. Why would we ever be dumb enough to trust them with our monies often earned at high RISK.... as well as our guns intended to protect us and lower our RISKS...and or ammunition.

The British Government is right now squandering the value of the pound...to the Nth degree. They are in worse shape economically than are we here..but we are catching up rapidly.
And our Government is rapidly following suit by squandering the value/purchasing power of the dollar.
When things get bad enough people will prey on other people to get by. And Government will be one of the worst...state, local, and federal. We will need protection and will not be able to count on state, local, and federal governments. Remember Katrina!!!???

Could it be that they sent so many of us to public schools and got us dumbed down to where we can no longer reason this out??

This also means that when they sneak this Ammunition Accountability Act through... all this inexpensive Eastern Block Ammunition will disappear from the shelves. Think this through.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 2-3-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Every mentally stable and non-criminal should be able to have any semi-automatic weapon of their choice whether it be a rifle, pistol or shotgun. I find it suspicious that in europe which has had such a troubled history in the past will not allow its citizens to be armed;that means only government and organised criminals have them and can terrorise their victims at will!

UK has turned into a police state with its gullible/naive citizens wrongfully believing the state cares about them with thousands of cameras stalking them each day and each night. They must be peeping toms......I wonder if they have cameras in the toilets watching women take care of themselves?

Sorry but all this NWO Project Echelon scares the bejesus out of me. No telephone, email, message board post, fax, sms or anything else escapes their "supervision". It reminds me of the reality game Big Brother where all the perverts would congregate to see what happens and who is making out with who.

Then you have this supposed *One World Government* crap floating around and suspicions of a verichip implanted in you, atheist scientists running CERN in europe and national laboratories of significance, greedy corporations creating one enviromental disaster after another.....................

Buy a gun, not only to protect yourself from "small time" home-invaders and for hunting, but more importantly to defend the constitution if the PTB get too big for their boots and decide to re-educate or worst kill us off by disease, nukes or harp earthquakes. You already know they lied about 9-11 and they likely lied about the gulf of mexico oil volcano so whats gonna stop them from continuing their mad dreams of devastation? Can we say satan incarnates in them?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

While I am all for "Peace for all". Remember this, the meth head that bursts into your home in the dead of night cannot be reasoned with, nor can someone attempting to rape you, rob you, or any other violent crime.
Peaceful neighbours can be reasoned with, even reconciled with, but a gang member of 20 years cannot. Do what you will, I'll continue to carry in case I come across one of those types that can't be reasoned with.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
If only you guys lived in Australia when all our dodgy laws were passed.

Like I want to shoot with two shot shotties and bolt action rifles.

I want some semi auto action. I need at least five shots from a semi auto shotty to hit a duck.

Practice makes perfect (or at least better) maybe some clay targets would help,maybe your shotty has real tight chokes,get a cat C or D licence and you can get a semi auto,good luck getting those licenses thou,
Don't like bolt actions get a pump or lever action rifle,we can still own them no worries,although i heard West Aus is getting tight on Remmy .223 pumps because you can use a 30 round AR15 mag in them (mags over 10 rounds are illegal)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Every mentally stable and non-criminal should be able to have any semi-automatic weapon of their choice whether it be a rifle, pistol or shotgun. I find it suspicious that in europe which has had such a troubled history in the past will not allow its citizens to be armed;that means only government and organised criminals have them and can terrorise their victims at will!

Hmmm... I "find it suspicious" that you continue blabbering the usual nonsense about gun bans in Europe. Do not build you opinion on the strict UK laws alone; Europe is not a country.

Now, the septics are known for their affinity to premature conclusions. "No constitutional right to bear arms? They must be banned!" In reality you can have guns - often many of them - rather easily in most european countries. The difference however is that noone there has something like that curious second amendment, and the hysteric idea that owning guns is inevitable for liberty and safety. Instead, you simply get yourself a license. This is admittedly not easy as pie in some nations, but more often than not just a simple bureaucratic process, with less hurdles than a drivers license. Don´t believe me? Well, the high gun prevalence should convince you otherwise.

In fact, once issued a permit you have considerably higher freedoms of choice of weapons than in quite a lot of US States. For hunting weapons, you don´teven need a permit in countries like Austria, just need to register. The thing is, y´all have been convinced by decades of opinionated weapon lobby acid that everywhere out there are oppressors and sheeps, and the ONE AND ONLY way for the US to stay God´s own country is to heavily invest in personal firesticks.

It is curious that a person like you laments conspiracies left and right, yet you support one "conspiracy" that is 100% real.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonestar24

Well admitedly I don't know everything, but I do know the second amendment in america makes it much easier to get a gun, then anywhere else. Notice I am not talking about hunting because that is a whole different idea/loophole, rather a firearm for self defense and to protect the constitution.

Whats your hissy fit all about?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
yes but on a day-to-day basis what is more used? Vehicles or guns?

I am not discussing banning all guns but does the civillian need an assault rifle or a fully auto weapon?

I am just stating my own opinion which of course we all have a right to. I personally don't see us losing the power to purchase guns

-Kyo

I expect better from someone in the military. Those have been illegal for over 75 years. What the fearmongers nowadays refer to as assault rifles as semi automatic rifles (one round each time you put the trigger) with pistol grips and a detachable magazine.
And I seem to remember the founders saying a standing army is a danger to a free society (luckily the sense of duty to the people has prevented that) but just in case if the military can have it and we can sell it to a billionaire saudi, then citizens should be able to buy it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Architect

You're trying to scare people with the tone of this post.

The Feds will likely openly attempt to take your weapons away if they do door-to-door checks, at least in a fantasy "SHTF" scenario.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by PrepareForTheWorst
What says that when .50 cal. is banned, your .44 mag won't be next? Do you really NEED that .44? After all, it's possible to stop an intruder with 9mm or .22LR.

Stop an intruder with a .22LR? Man, if I ever found out that someone shot me with a .22, I'd be pretty pissed off.

Come break into my house when I shoot you in the crotch with my .22 I guarantee you will drop and cry like a little baby. It's all about where you place the shot and how good your aim is.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I agree totally... Although I have no clue how to get a gun. Anyone have a good link for how to get a carrying permit for one? Or just a liscense? I'm still being educated here >

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here in the UK we're not allowed to own guns unless we jump through hoops to get a license. The reason seems pretty clear to me. Imagine the carnage if we were all armed... The government wouldn't dare try to take away our civil liberties and human rights as they are now... I think its also why the American government is trying to take away their right to bear arms! You can treat your people like crap and force them to comply with whatever arcane rules you care to introduce when your people can't fight back!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
Here in the UK we're not allowed to own guns unless we jump through hoops to get a license. The reason seems pretty clear to me. Imagine the carnage if we were all armed... The government wouldn't dare try to take away our civil liberties and human rights as they are now... I think its also why the American government is trying to take away their right to bear arms! You can treat your people like crap and force them to comply with whatever arcane rules you care to introduce when your people can't fight back!

Rufus,

You have some real problems here with your post. IN the UK you people have some real problems..both politically and economically. Your economy is going in the tank faster than ours..but we are slated to catch up rapidly...by design.

What I am telling you Rufus is that carnage is getting ready to happen in the UK guns or not.
Another 20 to 40 years of what your government is doing and people will hardly recognize the UK for being the UK. It will look like a foreign country. You have a government rapidly making their own people into second class citizens in their own country. The definition of this conduct on the part of your government... in case you missed it Rufus..is taking away your civil rights and human liberties. No rocket scientist material needed here Rufus.

This is precisely the tack being taken by our own government here in the United States. Our own government by economic/'political discrimination techniques on us..is in the process of making Americans second class citizens in our own country. It is our own government doing this...supporting anyone and anything but Americans out of the public purse..and particularly supporting the political party system.

I can see why the UK government does not want it's people armed.

There is something very morally and ethically bankrupt about a government which will train and arm a citizen to go off and fight a dirty war for them but not trust its citizenry to be armed when they return. Only public education non standards can dumb a people down so far they cannot think this through for themselves.

I am often stating that our own government wants us to follow the UK template in everything..to make us as Englishmen. We Yanks have no desire to become Englishmen.
These reasons for private ownership of firearms as an American Right are very clear to thinking Americans. We don't want to become Englishmen...or members of the World System.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewelKodura
I agree totally... Although I have no clue how to get a gun. Anyone have a good link for how to get a carrying permit for one? Or just a liscense? I'm still being educated here >

Depends on where you live.

Generally in the US for long gun purchases you just have to be 18 and have no criminal record. Walk into a gun shop, pick what you want, they'll make the NICS call, and depending on where you live you'll either walk out with the gun in a few minutes or have to come back for it in a couple of weeks.

Handguns and carrying handguns is essentially the same with a licensing caveat. Most states wont even let you look at a handgun in a shop without showing a license/permit. Some states have no license/permit requirements to buy but they do have requirements to carry. It all depends on your state. Permit info by state

Obtaining a permit can be as easy as another background check and a small fee or as painful as several background checks, fingerprinting, mug shot, 8 hour class and several hundred dollars in fees. Depends on where you live.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

Rufus,

You have some real problems here with your post. IN the UK you people have some real problems..both politically and economically. Your economy is going in the tank faster than ours..but we are slated to catch up rapidly...by design.

What I am telling you Rufus is that carnage is getting ready to happen in the UK guns or not.
Another 20 to 40 years of what your government is doing and people will hardly recognize the UK for being the UK. It will look like a foreign country. You have a government rapidly making their own people into second class citizens in their own country. The definition of this conduct on the part of your government... in case you missed it Rufus..is taking away your civil rights and human liberties. No rocket scientist material needed here Rufus.

This is precisely the tack being taken by our own government here in the United States. Our own government by economic/'political discrimination techniques on us..is in the process of making Americans second class citizens in our own country. It is our own government doing this...supporting anyone and anything but Americans out of the public purse..and particularly supporting the political party system.

I can see why the UK government does not want it's people armed.

There is something very morally and ethically bankrupt about a government which will train and arm a citizen to go off and fight a dirty war for them but not trust its citizenry to be armed when they return. Only public education non standards can dumb a people down so far they cannot think this through for themselves.

I am often stating that our own government wants us to follow the UK template in everything..to make us as Englishmen. We Yanks have no desire to become Englishmen.
These reasons for private ownership of firearms as an American Right are very clear to thinking Americans. We don't want to become Englishmen...or members of the World System.

Thanks,
Orangetom

I hear you my friend. Hear in Blighty we're sitting ducks when/if our corrupt government decide it's time to slam the cell door shut on us and enslave us all. We have no ability to fight back or protect ourselves. Here, a thief can break into your home and you can't stop him. If you grab him and fight back the police will arrest you and not the thief! Its madness...
As for not wanting to become Englishmen! Do you mean follow the English way and have your government openly push you about and spy on you by chance? If that's the case I don't think you're too far behind us to be honest! What is happening is global and effects us all not just the British (not English, we are a United Kingdom) or the Americans...
You in the USA have the advantage of being able to stand up and be counted. Don't let the government take away your right to bear arms as if you do, you will hand over your ability to STOP your government forcing unfair rules and regulations on you. After all, wasn't it an American who said, "The people should not fear their government, the government should fear it's people!"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If you just learn to make your own weapons, you won't have to worry about gun registration or the availability of ammunition.

Of course, TPTB will find out about that and still come looking for your stash!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join