It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want some more biblical prophecy that points to organized religion or the papacy being the beast i

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

You know, you are of the most annoying people on these forums I've ever had the displeasure of reading. You don't have discussions with people, you don't try to give understandings to people, you preach and YELL at people all the time.

You aren't a Saint, Saints don't give themselves their own titles. In fact, Jesus even tells his follows not to give themselves titles or make themselves into leaders. It must take 1 heck of an ego to give yourself such a title.

Jesus doesn't just live in just you, or just in Christians, Jesus and god are in everyone. The point is to recognize it. In John 14:20, Jesus doesn't say he will come inside you, he says on that day you will realize it. Thus the entire reason Satan has to deceive people so they don't see it. I guess you've never read the footprints poem.

It is no coincidence that breaking the commandments is usually causing harm to another person, and why doing those things are not just doing things god told you not too, but a sin against god himself.

And you put yourselves above others. Feeling you have the right to judge who is a true christian and who isn't. When Jesus told you not to put yourselves above others.

You use the bible and fear as a pedal stool from which you can look down on others who aren't like you, so you can preach down to them, while claiming "I love you". Jesus told people the truth would set them free, you tell people the truth means servitude and slavery.

The rich man in the eyes of god is the man with wisdom and understanding. Do you ever offer to share your riches with another? No, instead you preach at them and tell them they have to do these things out of fear. When it comes to wisdom and understanding as to why, you leave the population broke and ignorant.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
wow, I was digging for this stuff a week or so ago, check out Satans Secrets of google video... his secret is he is christian... wow... scary to think about it.

Funny you mention it. A few nights ago my wife was telling me her grandma used to tell her she saw Satan every week at church. It's where he goes to get followers.

If you read the story of Jesus, you know that the pharisees were always against Jesus, and Jesus called them hypocrites and the children of Satan. The pharisees were very moral people, who went to church every week, gave large amounts of their money to the church and studied the scriptures like crazy.

The problem with them is they had such a strict interpretation of the scripture that they had no understanding. That was the entire reason Jesus had to come to earth to fulfill the law(to bring understanding to it). And of course, these people with the strict interpretation of the bible rejected him completely. They would quote scripture to him to say he was wrong, and even went so far as to call him a demon working for Satan(no joke).

And it's not very hard to see who keeps the strict interpretations of the bible today and are hypocrites as a result - solely because they are blind and have no understanding. It's these same people who drive people away from Christ in their actions.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
For anyone who does not know it...

This badmedia guy HATES Christians.
He denies Christ being God.
He denies Christians the rights and respect they deserve.
He also CLAIMS Christians HATE homosexuals.

If you go and read all my posts you will clearly see how he tries his best to manipulate, slander, and lie about TRUE Christians.
I have told him on many occasion that I LOVE the homosexual, but that Jesus does NOT want us to LOVE homosexual behavior.
I have even given him scripture, but he tells me he does not want to read it.

Here is the thread where badmedia and I have shared posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I PRAY for him, but as you can see from his post to me in this thread he HATES it when people are called Saints by Jesus Christ Himself.
He has accused me of surnaming myself a Saint.

I want to stress that I spent a lot of time praying and talking with Jesus many years ago about what name I should go by on the internet.
Jesus told me He wanted to name me SaintlyMic.
Not because I am great, but because ANYONE who has Jesus IN THEIR HEART is a Saint!
The Catholic Church does NOT make the person a Saint, Jesus makes a person a Saint.

I am not going to respond to badmedia.
I already told him earlier TODAY I had nothing else to say to him, because he loves to bait Christians into an argument, as you see him coming in here doing.

As I have told him before, I LOVE HIM, but he is upset because of three things basically:
1. That I say Jesus must be living INSIDE of you; that Jesus' Mind and Spirit MUST BE inside of you for you to escape Eternal Death. In order to receive Eternal Life one MUST invite Jesus Christ to come and live inside of them.
2. That I say I LOVE the homosexual as a PERSON, but Jesus tells us to HATE homosexual behavior.
3. That I use caps often, and he accuses me of YELLING, when I have explained to him and several others that I use CAPS for EMPHASIS.

Please forgive me for bringing this up, but badmedia carried our conversations over to this thread from another thread where we were trading posts.
No one here, of course, honestly has had no way of knowing this, but badmedia knows this, and he did this to try to bait me into arguing with him further.

It goes to show you that Jesus is more clever than those who hate us!
Isn't Jesus Christ GOOD!!!

And, before any of you even say it...
Jesus is God Almighty, therefore He IS good!

[edit on 11/30/2008 by SaintlyMic]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaintlyMic
For anyone who does not know it...

This badmedia guy HATES Christians.
He denies Christ being God.
He denies Christians the rights and respect they deserve.
He also CLAIMS Christians HATE homosexuals.

Good example of you just making things up. Just like you made up that you thought I might be gay in another thread. It's such a dualistic mindset you have, that I sadly think you probably believe all that you post. Because I don't agree with you about things, you must take things to the extreme polar end.

If you go and read all my posts you will clearly see how he tries his best to manipulate, slander, and lie about TRUE Christians.
I have told him on many occasion that I LOVE the homosexual, but that Jesus does NOT want us to LOVE homosexual behavior.
I have even given him scripture, but he tells me he does not want to read it.

More proof you are just wanting to preach, not have a discussion. You address those who might be reading the thread and point the finger at me rather than actually discussing things. I didn't read what you posted mostly because of the way you post it as a way of preaching instead of as a way of understanding.

And from the rest of your post, it's just more preaching to people. Jesus gave you a forum name, but didn't even give his own disciples titles?

And, before any of you even say it...
Jesus is God Almighty, therefore He IS good!

More example of your Satanist point of view where power rules all, not love and understanding. You take authority as truth, rather than truth as authority. And I already know who operates in that manner, and it certainly is not god - who gave you free will to begin with.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by badmedia]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join