It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained with George Noory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
For those that are interested, there is a new show on Sci Fi called Unexplained with George Noory. www.scifi.com...

It was supposed to be a weekly 1/2 hour show.

I think the 16th was the first episode. From what I can find, they talked about Reincarnation. For some reason, it wasn't on this week. And I don't see it scheduled next week either. What's going on? Hard for people to watch if they don't keep it on the same time consistently.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I watched the first two shows and then bailed.

Really, just close your eyes and it is the equivalent of 1/2 hour of Coast To Coast, George's Radio Show.

Nothing against the TV show, but since there was minimal, if any, supporting video clips of any thing interesting, I'd rather just listen to the real, longer, C2C radio show.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I agree, its really a waste of time. I've watched a couple now, and while there are some interesting topics being discussed, there just isn't enough time to discuss them in detail.

[edit on 11/24/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

I missed last weeks show and was going to catch it Sunday night but it wasn't on. When is it on now? BTW, I don't get C2C so I wanted to watch the tv show. Better than nothing.

BTW C2C is on a local station, but I'm just outside the broadcast area at night time.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I think he mentioned something on Coast to Coast about it only being a test run... that the ratings looked good even though it was competing in a time slot against local news... and that it might be picked up by the network. It's a wait and see.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wish I could watch it but...

Turned off my cable because I can't afford $120 cable bill

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So one show discussed reincarnation. What was the other show about?

top topics

join