It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on an American revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Make no mistake about it friends, the world is quickly meltng down and I hear everywhere people discussing the possibility of an American revolution or resistance movements. The talk is every where and our original revolution was fouhgt over far less tahn what is going on in our country today. Surely our founding fathers must be rolling over in their graves at the current condition our country is in.

Any way what I wanted to discuss and get your comments on is this. I believe and think that it is entirley possible that is exactly what is being planned what better way for teh New world order to be rushed in than for America to be taken out by it's own. Consider this if America goes into a state of revolution or civil war this opens the door for the European Union or China and Russia for that matter to sieze a much greater control of the world. With America being in a state of revolution or civil war this immediatley takes us out of the super power category. Think of it like this the collapse of the stock market is nothing more than a consolidation of wealth the collapse of the U.S. opens the world for a consolidation of world government. Besides that what a better way for the European union or Russia and China for that matter to invade or soverighty... We are just trying to establish peace for the world..... Think about it friends it seems to me that we are being pushed into this and as true red blooded americans many will embrace a revolution or civil war and tout ourselves as patriots, constitutionalists, and the such but what if.... what if this is the plan.... to weaken the United states from within....

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Either way, we're pretty screwed. Do nothing and you start living under the NWO if you're deemed "fit" to live at all. We fight back and according to your theory we get the NWO anyway. They do like to control both sides in any fight, so that MO fits in with your theory. I'd rather go down trying to restore my country to what it was then live in a 1984 police state world.

I never truly relaized how great it feels to express your constituional rights than I did Sat marching through the streets of San Antonio trying to wake up people to the Fed. First time in a long time I've felt alive. Little by little we're being killed and the people won't stay quiet for long.

Even if an American Revolution/Civil war is in the cards, I think the NWO has seriously underestimated the human need to be free. I'm reminded of this scene from Babylon 5:

www.youtube.com...

Fast forward to th 2:00 mark.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is very telling of the situation we're in today. This prediction has ALOT of merit to it as the man who made makes a living off of being right. But it doesn't take trend experts to see the writing on the wall. We are in a period of extreme agitation, and every day I see or hear of something being born of the anger the American people are feeling right now, and rightly so. Things will boil over if things get any worse, and the scariest part of it is that it will get worse, and we all know it.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Revolution and civil war are two very different things. Although, revolution can very well lead to civil wars.

However, the revolution that is being discussed in general is a revolution to regain control of our nation/government from the bankers and corporations. There is no reason to think it is not possible to remain an influential world power while in the midst of revolution. It is certainly possible if the military is loyal to the constitution and the people which it represents.

If enough people involved in government enforcement agencies are loyal to their fellow citizens, there should not be need for more than minimal violence.

That is one of the better scenarios.

There are also scenarios where the powers that be, use armies for hire to enforce martial law upon us. And yes of course there is the possibility that foriegn nations can take advantage of the situation to further their agendas. However, those events are always a possibility regardless of revolutionary activity.

My question is, are the majority of people discussing revolution on the same page? Or, are there differing motives?

What is the end result you aim to acheive thru a revolution?

My desire would be to minimize the government and it's interference in the pursuit of happiness for all Americans, to return most of the governing power back to the states, overhaul our economic systems, all while maintaining unity, a functional military and some sense of order.

I guess it can be said my aim is not truely "revolution", but rather a "restoration".

What is your aim? Is it selfish in nature?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Constitutional Taxes
Disband 70% of the federal government
smaller Army with mandatory militia service
constitutional money
no wealth redistribution & protected by constitution

I'm fed up with paying my life away with damn taxes to support lazy fat slobs on welfare and that work for the government. I am tired of rich people running the show and being treated like a slave. I think We need to have a round of justice around town and a lot of heads should role. I would love to see a huge court set up and the middle class finally see justice from our opression from the rich and the welfare crowd. I personally think I should be repaid back for all the unconstitutional taxes Ive paid for 12 years while working in the gulf...

The idiots need to understand that everything is done by choice... If you make a bad decision I should not be forced to bail You out. If someones husband gets killed thats one thing but if someone gets pregnant in high school well thats the parents fault and they should pay. The system as of now is so unfair and its nothing but exploitation and I can't wait for the day that its ended. I don't care how it happens but one day it will.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
Make no mistake about it friends, the world is quickly meltng down and I hear everywhere people discussing the possibility of an American revolution or resistance movements. The talk is every where and our original revolution was fouhgt over far less tahn what is going on in our country today. Surely our founding fathers must be rolling over in their graves at the current condition our country is in.

I have no doubt that our founding fathers could not even envision a world where the government itself was trying to destroy the nation from within.

Any way what I wanted to discuss and get your comments on is this. I believe and think that it is entirley possible that is exactly what is being planned what better way for teh New world order to be rushed in than for America to be taken out by it's own. Consider this if America goes into a state of revolution or civil war this opens the door for the European Union or China and Russia for that matter to sieze a much greater control of the world. With America being in a state of revolution or civil war this immediatley takes us out of the super power category.

We would be better off if we were *not* an super power empire. Without fail, when a nation-state grows beyond a certain size, the corruption overwhelms the system. It's happened here in my lifetime. I'm quite ashamed what has been done in my name.

If this criminal trash suceeds in destroying our country, we need to absolutely ensure that the players not not walk away with the spoils of their treason.

Think of it like this the collapse of the stock market is nothing more than a consolidation of wealth the collapse of the U.S. opens the world for a consolidation of world government. Besides that what a better way for the European union or Russia and China for that matter to invade or soverighty... We are just trying to establish peace for the world.....

You may have good intentions but you don't have a clue to the intentions or behavior of our government.

They have consistantly overthown real democracies and established easily controlled dictators. This government throws our citizens in jail for drug possession and yet they are *the* top dog in wholesale smuggling of illegal drugs. I could go on for an hour.

You need to spend some time in the stacks.

Think about it friends it seems to me that we are being pushed into this and as true red blooded americans many will embrace a revolution or civil war and tout ourselves as patriots, constitutionalists, and the such but what if.... what if this is the plan.... to weaken the United states from within....

That's exactly the plan. You need to prepare.

Secure water supplies, stock up on long-term food and supplies. Another guy is pushing the idea of collecting information too. Maybe not a bad idea:

www.roguesci.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATSI have no doubt that our founding fathers could not even envision a world where the government itself was trying to destroy the nation from within.

Of course they could. That is their very reason for creating the Constitution the way they did. Especially the Bill of Rights.

top topics

join