It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outline of CIA efforts prior and during the War on Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Alright..I don't know if this is the right place to post this but well frankly most of my topics (yes I have started a few) and I don't usually know if they are in the right place but never mind that. I am writing an essay on the CIA and Radical Islam and after four pages I need an outline of their successes (if there are any) and failures that I can use. Sure I have Ghost Wars, History of the CIA and Willful Blindness but I haven't had the time to read them. But just one request. No Al-CIAda jibes or arguing...just a simple outline boys and if this is in the wrong place someone move it.

Its 8:12 AM right now and I have until 12:00 midnight to get this paper in....hopefully ATS can come through because I don't think I can read 2,000+ pages and remember anything..

[edit on 24-11-2008 by nastalgik]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Al-CIAda? *snip*
While the CIA was responsible for training bin laden during the USSR invasion of Afghanistan, they did not forsee that he would form Al Qaeda in response to the Gulf War.

Looking at your avatar photo it would seem as if you are trying to praise one os the Earth's worst individuals.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Civility & Decorum are Expected

[edit on 28-11-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
Al-CIAda? *snip*

While the CIA was responsible for training bin laden during the USSR invasion of Afghanistan, they did not forsee that he would form Al Qaeda in response to the Gulf War.

Looking at your avatar photo it would seem as if you are trying to praise one os the Earth's worst individuals.

Al-CIAda is something I have seen other people say on these forums. And my avatar isn't glorifying Osama so calm down

Mod edit: Removed profanity from quoted material.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by GAOTU789]

new topics

join