It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: The Sarah Palin Turkey Massacre

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Why the big deal about something that everyone knows happens every year for Thanksgiving? So what if Palin happened to be the one in the video? What if it was Obama or Biden or Cheney? Okay, Cheney would probably have shot the thing himself, but still, who cares who was in front of the camera. If killing turkeys every year is a problem, complaining about it because Sarah Palin showed up in a video filmed on a turkey farm is not going to make a difference. There were likely dozens, if not hundreds more turkeys "processed" on that same farm when Palin wasn't being filmed. Do you ever hear anyone complain about that?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It must be getting tiring for the Palin supporters to constantly have to derail threads that show Sarah for the absolute fool she is.

For the folks that feel the need to sidetrack a thread; might I suggest that you at least give this [see below] a read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

May I reiterate; It's not about turkeys, Thanksgiving or eating meat...
It's about Sarah's incompetence.

I don't particularly care if they kill the birds with hammers, blowtorches, .306's, or strangle them with bare hands; I'm gonna eat one.

And one of the things I'm most thankful for this season is that I have the skills and education so that I don't have to work in a poultry processing plant; But bless the hearts of those that do!!!

[edit on 25-11-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Letterman gave Palin a top ten list of excuses for the tukey slaughter!

Your request is being processed... Top 10 Sarah Palin Excuses For Turkey Slaughter

Thought the #1 ecuses was the best!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
From Palin's interview immediately before this, "pardoning" a turkey:
"I, Sarah Palen, Governor of Alaska, and friend to all creatures great and small, do hereby deem this this fowl creature worthy of a pardon ..."

I was astonished to see how long it was taking those turkeys to die.

The second one was inserted into the killing machine at 1.17 on the video.
This turkey was still struggling, flapping its wings at 3.00.

All that time, dear Sarah was happily burbling on assuring us that she hasn't changed at all, and that what candidates go through is "pretty brutal".

"Oh well, this was, this was neat, (looking back at the turkey still struggling in the killing machine,)
I was happy to get to be invited to participate in this, and, and uh, you know it for one,
you need a little bit of levity in this job ...
At least this was fun."

I hope the poor turkey was dead before time the interview ended.

Imagine having to listen to that as your life slowly drained away. You wouldn't be able to die fast enough.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa
[mor
It's rather obvious that these birds weren't alive. To avoid a one line post I would add where is the bird killed or othewise hurt? Sit down, take a breath, (there ya' go), and experience reality.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
""Imagine having to listen to that as your life slowly drained away. You wouldn't be able to die fast enough.""

Welcome to the world under liberals. The turkeys were and are fair game.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA!

Just wanted to stop in one last time and laugh at Sarah Palin for this poor attempt at looking decent in front of the media...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I kind of feel bad for her... but she shouldn't have been a puppeteer around the states for John McCain when the lies and deception were brought into the campaign. Failure to put her foot down landed her right back where she started, face first.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This has got to be probably the most brain-dead, useless, pointless, communist, outlandish, rediculous, senseless, value-less thread ever to appear here.

BAN TURKEYS ON THANKSGIVING!!!!

Now if you start talking about pumpkin pie abuse Im gonna come over to your house for turkey day and shoot you!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Mod Edit: Advertising removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 26/11/08 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well I'm eating turkey for thanksgiving anyway. The same people who gripe will be the ones at burger king tomorrow. And for vegetarians ( I have nothing against that).........Dead animals help fertilize the ground that grows your veggies, so I guess we all consume meat somehow.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by rikk7111]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
BAN TURKEYS ON THANKSGIVING!!!!

Now if you start talking about pumpkin pie abuse Im gonna come over to your house for turkey day and shoot you!!!!

YEAHH!! I mean wait.. WTF?!?! We're deep frying 2!! I have a 3rd one for later!!

AND TWHERES THE PUMPIN PIE BURNSY?!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I honestly don't care, but she is a respectable person. Why is she "face down"in a turkey farm?
Please elucidate.
Awkward, yeah ,but see my earlier posts about this.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm not going to play poor turkey or kill em kill em but come on!
Levity?
Did that crazy tart say levity?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
For the 87% of obamaphiles (Zogby poll) that can't tell the difference between Sarah Palin and Tina Fey (from Saturday Night Live), I'm proposing that this was actually another Tina Fey skit.

Now which candidate said, "I can see Russia from my house."?

[edit on 11/26/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
People eat dead turkeys all the time.

So what?

The POTUS pardons a turkey and then days later eats a dead one.

So what?

Bad choice of backgrounds for the interview.

She, and 'her people', should have known better with that.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
People eat dead turkeys all the time.

So what?

The POTUS pardons a turkey and then days later eats a dead one.

So what?

Bad choice of backgrounds for the interview.

She, and 'her people', should have known better with that.

The funny part is that the producers HAD to have known that they were filming in front of a turkey slaughter, but they dont mind sending Palin to the slaughter with humility. They needed this kind of footage to jump their news station onto the national stage for a bit. Great publicity for the news station.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join